Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Da Ji 3

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    making her 3 undodgable would be a good idea. There would be literally no chance to avoid her dmg then as she will just teleport on you and kill.
    nah that is not what I'm saying. I just do not like the way it targets, where you land, its windup time and that it goes on cd when people jump from it. Like making it a normal jump but needing to have either an enemy or ally within x yards of impact point to fire I think would be much better. If these criteria are met as you press the button you will jump to the mouse targeter. If they use escape you will still land at the point where you clicked.

Anyway she will be one of the strongest assassins with the changes I think. Personally I will still hate the jump and probably not play her much because off it.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyFist View Post
    Considering Daji will be the best jungler now with her new buffs, she really doesn't need this. It's supposed to be missable, that's the point. They're called counters. Gods with movement can make her miss her 3. If this wasn't the case there would be no way to avoid her damage. Just bait out movement abilities before you use your 3 to confirm it.
    That's fine. Make it missable. I don't care. What I care about is the damn CD going off and you not doing anything but wasting a cd.
    Would be fine if we didn't NEED to target a unit to tele

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    The devs themselves have said it: she's struggling really hard right now to fit in anywhere; casual or ranked.

And yes, I'm aware what counters are. Once again, if you make it miss, that's fine. But at least halve the cd if that happens. Most annoying part is when you tag an ally so you can escape and they use their escape and you're screwed.

Junior Member Cupidhead TheMorrigain's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
    I agree they should make her 3 like lokis ult, so it doesnt need target to be able to teleport

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,370
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    With the latest buffs she got she doesnt need any more buffs
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 750
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I wish it was a free teleport like Loki's but enemies could still dodge it with movement abilities like currently, so it functions more like a leap. And the slow from her 1 should be transferred to her 3 so it encourages you to still use it to engage, even though it would be a reliable escape after that buff. Why the hell should setting someone on fire slow them? What's the point of giving her 1 that kind of cc? Maybe a debuff like a protection shred would make sense but not a slow. The new haste effect is fine though.