Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Da Ji 3

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Da Ji 3

Need to bring this up because this is starting to become unbearable.

This move is so unreliable.
    Things I'm fine with:
    - Needing unit in order to teleport, either friendly or enemy.
    - Induction/cast time (tho I think it could help if it were reduced by 1/4 of the current time it's in. Not asking for instant cast, but feels pretty easy to get rooted or cc'd out of it).
    - Range
    - Cooldown

Things I'm not fine with:
    - If used on an enemy that notices ur targeting them and they use an escape skill (I've targeted scyllas who have no idea I was coming until the laugh before the teleport, and they have managed to get their 3 off and cancel my teleport). Then, this skill proceeds to cost mana and go on the cooldown, and you have moved exactly nowhere.

This is absolutely frustrating to deal with. The least that could happen is that CD and mana cost are refunded, or you follow them. Please HR. This needs to be addressed, esp since you improved iza's escape (thank you for that).

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    That seems like a really bad idea. Now that they've made the ult impossible to dodge, her 3 is the only ability you can even slightly counterplay. Everything else is just going to hit you. Either she has enough dmg to kill you or she doesn't and she's fucked.
    Not every ability in her kit has to be skilless/toughtless

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    i agree. da ji 3 is the reason i cant stand playing her. to many derp moments with it. she is getting buff next patch though i hope its her 3

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    i agree. da ji 3 is the reason i cant stand playing her. to many derp moments with it. she is getting buff next patch though i hope its her 3
    she's getting hastened effect on her 1 (same as Cabra 1) and her ult is now unmissable plus hitchain fixes. I don't think making her 3 undodgable would be a good idea. There would be literally no chance to avoid her dmg then as she will just teleport on you and kill.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Achievements:
    "Her ult is getting buffed and she gets hastened on while her 1 is ticking on someone. No need to do anything else."
    If you guys are saying these things, it's obvious that you have never played Da Ji and understood how annoying it is when you try to pop your 3, the tool you use to get into a fight and nothing happens, and even more so when that skill goes on cooldown for >10 seconds and you used up mana.

I don't care about her 1 or 4. They're getting buffed. Wonderful. She still needs to get up close to apply her 1 (which is more of a QOL change than anything since she isn't normally built as a basic attack assassin), and she still needs to aim her ult, which will still be able to be dodged, not to mention they didn't touch the range of her ult.

Achievements:
    The only reason these changes are being made is because she's a struggling god that needs a boost to try to become viable. Read the patch notes commentary above her changes if you don't believe me. Her playstyle revolves around getting in with her 3. If she can't do that reliably, she won't be able to do anything in a fight unless she just happens to walk through to the enemy (preferably the backline), which 90% of the time isn't going to happen.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    "Her ult is getting buffed and she gets hastened on while her 1 is ticking on someone. No need to do anything else."
    If you guys are saying these things, it's obvious that you have never played Da Ji and understood how annoying it is when you try to pop your 3, the tool you use to get into a fight and nothing happens, and even more so when that skill goes on cooldown for >10 seconds and you used up mana.

I don't care about her 1 or 4. They're getting buffed. Wonderful. She still needs to get up close to apply her 1 (which is more of a QOL change than anything since she isn't normally built as a basic attack assassin), and she still needs to aim her ult, which will still be able to be dodged, not to mention they didn't touch the range of her ult.
    Almost 3k worship on her. I think I know what I'm talking about.Not my fault you are not patient nd can't bait their escape.
    Last edited by zitagirl; 11-02-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post

The game is not about how much da ji is enjoying playing the game. She is an unfun character to play against and a skilless character to play as. You can't dodge any of her abilities and she doesn't really need to think about what she's doing compared to other characters.

They should revert the ult change, the 3 stays as it is and bc of the buffo n her 1 she will be more than good enough to play and excell if you are good with the ult. though still boring to play against.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    How the fuck is she unskilled? If you fuck up your initiation she DIES and everything has to go perfect! escape is down, no cc to stop her and pray that she gets her damage off in time (because unlike other people Dai ji has to wait for her damage to kill). Also her teleport gives HUGE time period to either dodge it or setup an instant kill on her (No does this way to well).

Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Almost 3k worship on her. I think I know what I'm talking about.Not my fault you are not patient nd can't bait their escape.
    Worshippers are fucking useless (see all those 10k Lokis and Neiths that go 0-8).
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-02-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Considering Daji will be the best jungler now with her new buffs, she really doesn't need this. It's supposed to be missable, that's the point. They're called counters. Gods with movement can make her miss her 3. If this wasn't the case there would be no way to avoid her damage. Just bait out movement abilities before you use your 3 to confirm it.