Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 4.21 - Shadows Over Hercopolis - Official Patch Notes

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hey, I'm in luck, it only took 800 gems to unlock the skin.

Also, now having played Ullr, I don't like his axe "buff". It's so much more quick now, the little window to change the direction of the throw is gone, so you have to be even more precise on medium to max distance. It's kinda easier to hit up close but you won't really jump into a teamfight to give someone an axe, unless you wanna die. It feels as if the move somehow become even more of a skillshot than it was, while also losing some of said "skill" that used to come along with it. Don't know, maybe I just need to get used to it, but so far I don't like the change.
    Last edited by SkinnydreaD; 11-07-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Junior Member Cupidhead Destroyah340's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    You need to increase the payout on chests in Shadow of Hercopolis adventure or the amount of them in the 1st half before the Draugr. Even with Town's Favor, the grind is even longer than Trials of King Hercules & its harder to get more chests cuz the skill gap between Draugr & Erymanthian Boar. Anyone could get past the boar back then when it launched, but only 3 teams I've played with since Monday has done it with Draugr, making the grind more impossible than necessary. It forces us to play the same gods over & over again unlike Trials where you could pick any god to get through it long as you had some worthwhile items.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyah340 View Post
    You need to increase the payout on chests in Shadow of Hercopolis adventure or the amount of them in the 1st half before the Draugr. Even with Town's Favor, the grind is even longer than Trials of King Hercules & its harder to get more chests cuz the skill gap between Draugr & Erymanthian Boar. Anyone could get past the boar back then when it launched, but only 3 teams I've played with since Monday has done it with Draugr, making the grind more impossible than necessary. It forces us to play the same gods over & over again unlike Trials where you could pick any god to get through it long as you had some worthwhile items.
    I think this time is even better and thats why:

-you have 8 weeks to complete it, so I dont see why some ppl say that they cant complete it cause they have like 1 hour of free time each day,
    dont go through mind of streamers and no-lifes which ended hard mode in one day, cause now they can only farm items while you can enjoy beating new bosses/areas every day

-progress is lesser but imo more rewarding, in Trails you could get Epic items from first or second boss, here gaining Epic item is much harder which mean you are more happy about it. Then again if somebody doesnt like RPG genre then its not mode for him

-if whole team play with brain and already know first boss, then they should win against him after 4 or less hours from 0. I agree that the problem is with matchmaking, I duo premade all the time and in 80-90% games we had player with 1-6 Common items while we already had at least 4 Epic items so it was hard to carry this one player all over again, but we just beat second boss yesterday after only 10 hours of playing, so you can do it as well

-if you could get Epic items much faster than I bet this adventure would be forgotten after 3 days, Im happy to grind harder and had more fun of gaining new items and progress towards next challenge

Great job Hi-Rez!
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    Also, now having played Ullr, I don't like his axe "buff". It's so much more quick now, the little window to change the direction of the throw is gone, so you have to be even more precise on medium to max distance. It's kinda easier to hit up close but you won't really jump into a teamfight to give someone an axe, unless you wanna die. It feels as if the move somehow become even more of a skillshot than it was, while also losing some of said "skill" that used to come along with it. Don't know, maybe I just need to get used to it, but so far I don't like the change.
    Actually I take back what I've said here. After playing some games with Ullr now I can say without any reasonable doubt that the new axe is complete and utter shit.