Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I love Discordia's Kit

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Her abilities' visual effects look kinda outdated or cheap, as if they were too lazy to design more details. Regarding her looks, sure, long black hair would've been better for my taste. But I LOVE how her kit works! New main incoming!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Aphrodite and Athena may have something to say about her release. Maybe less so for Aphrodite since she got the apple. But my goodness! Her kit is awesome. I love it. Apparently it also works on real people. I heard the effect is affecting Liam. Lol jk.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    I'm pleased with the kit, though I'm a bit worried on how fat her abilities are. Dodging that's gonna be a nightmare.

On the other hand, her design...did they really release that with her hair looking like a bad version of Nu Wa's space skin.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    Apparently it also works on real people. I heard the effect is affecting Liam. Lol jk.
    I'm always like that to bloated, easy gods.
    Also, where did you get the damage scaling Lyralis? I don't see her damage in the patch notes.
    And you have to consider. Her 1 bounces off many times (and her ulti if I'm not mistaken?) so her damage will be compensated by getting hit many times. Add that to her numerous CC.

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I'm always like that to bloated, easy gods.
    Also, where did you get the damage scaling Lyralis? I don't see her damage in the patch notes.
    And you have to consider. Her 1 bounces off many times (and her ulti if I'm not mistaken?) so her damage will be compensated by getting hit many times. Add that to her numerous CC.
    Nah.

I choose to blithely ignore all of that, because thats what you do.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Even though she does way too much damage. I predict she will get a buff, because casuals will find ways to be bad with her.

Achievements:
    Ok so I just looked at her kit in the god reveal video and wtf. She's another noob goddess.
    Her 1 doesn't require skill. You can send it out and it will hit the enemy even if you miss the ridiculously large area.
    Her 2 is another version of a stun CC only better. Imagine using that when a mage and an assassin enemy is together. The assassin could crit the mage to death all while you attack the assassin.
    Her 3 is leap that gains movement speed AND stealth. So basically, all the good escapes rolled into 1.
    Her 4 is bloated with CC.
    Her passive is like Nike's. It can affect the team greatly.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Ok so I just looked at her kit in the god reveal video and wtf. She's another noob goddess.
    Her 1 doesn't require skill. You can send it out and it will hit the enemy even if you miss the ridiculously large area.
    Her 2 is another version of a stun CC only better. Imagine using that when a mage and an assassin enemy is together. The assassin could crit the mage to death all while you attack the assassin.
    Her 3 is leap that gains movement speed AND stealth. So basically, all the good escapes rolled into 1.
    Her 4 is bloated with CC.
    Her passive is like Nike's. It can affect the team greatly.
    Her 1 requires set up to get its full damage.
    Her 2 only does relevant CC if hit on multiple targets, and it's easy to juke.
    Her 3 is also a short leap, but she still can be hit with AoEs easily enough.
    Her ult has a cripple and intoxication, for an ult that's not really that bad.
    Her burst is crazy tho. She will be top teir for good players, but most of the smite community will find ways to be bad with her and will cry for buffs.

Edit: She is also dumb squishy. She can't take a hit to save her life.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Ahh so the Ullr of mages

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyFist View Post
    Her 1 requires set up to get its full damage.
    Her 2 only does relevant CC if hit on multiple targets, and it's easy to juke.
    Her 3 is also a short leap, but she still can be hit with AoEs easily enough.
    Her ult has a cripple and intoxication, for an ult that's not really that bad.
    Her burst is crazy tho. She will be top teir for good players, but most of the smite community will find ways to be bad with her and will cry for buffs.

Edit: She is also dumb squishy. She can't take a hit to save her life.
    Her 1 has the width of the Great Wall of China. Even babies can hit things with her. Even with the very little chance they don't, they still get consolation price with that bouncing thing which is impossible to miss.
    Her 2 is long enough to fit probably 2/3 of a conquest lane which is big enough. This thing is still better than stun since not only can you stop the enemy altogether, you can stop them and potentially have them attack each other.
    You can be hit with ANY aoe with an escape. Her escape has everything. Take note of the movement speed and stealth.
    Her 4 is a very good CC and very good burst. Most mages have either burst or CC but she has everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    Ahh so the Ullr of mages
    Not really. That's an insult to Ullr. Scylla now has competition for mage noob goddess.