Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [SPOILS] Patch 4.21

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    No they mean, if you get hit by it, try to avoid going near your teammates.
    ah ok thanks for clearing that lol
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Love these Ullr buffs, such an obvious attempt to get people to buy the tier 5 skin.

Liking Discordia, I'm ok with her design, could've been better but not bad. Her kit though? Have to see the numbers and how it plays out, but the interactions between it? Very nice.
    Whole-heartedily agree. This is nothing but to promote players getting his T5 skin. Sure, this meta doesn't favor him, but he doesn't suck. He's still good, but guss we must have every hunter in the meta (where's Medusa then? She's getting a skin so I expect buffs for her too XD )

Also I want to slap the fucker who thought Da Ji needs to be skilless?! Seriously, Hastened effect on 1 like Cabra? WTF! Might as well make her teleport undodgable as well and make ult auto-targetable like Ares ult. This is nothing but make noobs able to play her while already good Da Ji players will just destroy everyone. GG Hi-rez, catter to noobs more pls >_>

Also seeing all these buffs, I got to the point where I expect Nu Wa buffs too. Probably her dmg and CD will be tweaked at this point if they keep buffing already good gods *cough Isis, Agni cough*

Discordia looks awesome and unique. Will lovely try her out but hopefully her dmg won't be too crazy.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Also I want to slap the fucker who thought Da Ji needs to be skilless?! Seriously, Hastened effect on 1 like Cabra? WTF! Might as well make her teleport undodgable as well and make ult auto-targetable like Ares ult. This is nothing but make noobs able to play her while already good Da Ji players will just destroy everyone. GG Hi-rez, catter to noobs more pls >_>
    If she misses Horrible Burns, she still loses a Hydra's proc; and Trickster Spirit is, in fact, undodgeable. Haste until she lands one ability is not going to break her. She could have used a boost, really.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If she misses Horrible Burns, she still loses a Hydra's proc; and Trickster Spirit is, in fact, undodgeable. Haste until she lands one ability is not going to break her. She could have used a boost, really.
    You can avoid the Trickster's spirit with dashes, jumps, stealth or even huge MS increase, just saying.

I1m mostly fine with the other buffs though, especially with the hitchain fix.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You not think the hitchain fix could have done that without a freetalis affect? I agree, she needed the boost, but its the standard fare with Hi-Rez to buff without really thinking it through. Izanami and Raijins last buffs for example.

See what happens, at least they didn't go full Ullr. Such a cynical attempt Hi-Rez.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanglyBalls View Post
    You not think the hitchain fix could have done that without a freetalis affect? I agree, she needed the boost, but its the standard fare with Hi-Rez to buff without really thinking it through. Izanami and Raijins last buffs for example.

See what happens, at least they didn't go full Ullr. Such a cynical attempt Hi-Rez.
    She was fine without the fatalis effect on 1 (I play her reguarly and do quite well with her) and yes, the other tweaks and buffs were fine, I genuenly happy about the hitchain fix, but she did not need a fatalis effect.

Least they didn't buff more about her. I rather avoid another 4.19 Iza and Raijin
    Genie of the Forum!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    You can avoid the Trickster's spirit with dashes, jumps, stealth or even huge MS increase, just saying.

I1m mostly fine with the other buffs though, especially with the hitchain fix.
    I've never seen it be dodged by a MS boost. Sounds like a bug.

My whole point is that the Haste will only proc for one hit. It's not gonna make her broken or anything. She wasn't especially hard before, and she won't be especially hard now. I don't think it's necessary, but I'm not going to get constipated over it. Mostly because I'm already constipated, and therefore cannot get more constipated, but that's unimportant.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 11-02-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Well you know, I think it's about time Ullr gets a buff. I mean, he's quite difficult to use. He should be overpowered but extremely difficult.
    Noob goddesses like Neith, Artio, Scylla and Bellona should be the underpowered ones since you know, they're easy.

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by liamx View Post
    well you know, i think it's about time ullr gets a buff. I mean, he's quite difficult to use. He should be overpowered but extremely difficult.
    Noob goddesses like neith, artio, scylla and bellona should be the underpowered ones since you know, they're easy.
    Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools