Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So..

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    tbh ive found toxic people from everywhere be it russian NA SEA or EU its not like only russians are supposed to be toxic :P
    also call me whatever you like but reporting someone for using taunts and laughs is just stupid imo, devs put it in the game ill use it if you hate it mute the person i once got reported for using taunt and i got a warning for "bad behaviour" like ok you cant handle taunt which was put ingame by devs and reports for harrasment real mature

so many times when i lose the game enemy team laughs after win but i dont report them its just a part of the game
    That you actually got cited for that is ridiculous. If its something they would ban people for then they should all be fired for putting it there in the first place. I mean, I remember Pon laughing during a livestream about how a pro used a taunt that riled the other team so much they went ham and lost the team fight then the match, and Pon was like "its a legit strategy to throw your opponent off their game".

Again, I find laugh/taunt/joke spam annoying, it really is, especially when you get the assholes who literally do only that then die then start bm'ing the team (which they get reported for. The bm not the spam), but if using tools provided by the devs can constitute a ban, then honestly fuck this game. It is literally no different using a god that is borderline broken. Players know its broken, know it causes rage and frustration, but it was a tool provided by the creators so its fair play. There was nothing sporting about rework Rata or release Bellona, not a damn thing.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DungeonDolly's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    tbh ive found toxic people from everywhere be it russian NA SEA or EU its not like only russians are supposed to be toxic :P
    also call me whatever you like but reporting someone for using taunts and laughs is just stupid imo, devs put it in the game ill use it if you hate it mute the person i once got reported for using taunt and i got a warning for "bad behaviour" like ok you cant handle taunt which was put ingame by devs and reports for harrasment real mature

so many times when i lose the game enemy team laughs after win but i dont report them its just a part of the game
    If you're spamming taunts/laughs, then you're purposely being attempting to manipulate the in game system to be a dick. So yeah, you're just trying to find a way around the rules regarding harassment. But that's just my opinion.

Take ThirdEyeShaman for example. I was trying to get him to stop with messing around in a match. He wasn't doing anything helpful, just jumping around and acting like a troll. Eventually causing a player to leave the game, and when the Titan was exposed, he left the game. I asked several times for him to knock his bullshit off, but instead him and his clan mate Rawsee found amusement in throwing the game on purpose. It's like wtf, what is wrong with some of these people?

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    That you actually got cited for that is ridiculous. If its something they would ban people for then they should all be fired for putting it there in the first place. I mean, I remember Pon laughing during a livestream about how a pro used a taunt that riled the other team so much they went ham and lost the team fight then the match, and Pon was like "its a legit strategy to throw your opponent off their game".

Again, I find laugh/taunt/joke spam annoying, it really is, especially when you get the assholes who literally do only that then die then start bm'ing the team (which they get reported for. The bm not the spam), but if using tools provided by the devs can constitute a ban, then honestly fuck this game. It is literally no different using a god that is borderline broken. Players know its broken, know it causes rage and frustration, but it was a tool provided by the creators so its fair play. There was nothing sporting about rework Rata or release Bellona, not a damn thing.
    yeah it is atleast i heard they read chats before banning someone for harrasment so i wont be getting a ban unless they dont do that
    i never start laughing at the first place i only do it when something happened thats worth using the emote like during a clash match enemy tyr was laughing at me so i laughed back at him and it became a fight between and he would come near me to use his combo with blink or coming from behind but literally fail every single time and run back under tower these are the times when i use laugh everyone hates laugh spamming but you know whats worse than that for me? bastet kawaii pop skin and its VP :|

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonDolly View Post
    If you're spamming taunts/laughs, then you're purposely being attempting to manipulate the in game system to be a dick. So yeah, you're just trying to find a way around the rules regarding harassment. But that's just my opinion.

Take ThirdEyeShaman for example. I was trying to get him to stop with messing around in a match. He wasn't doing anything helpful, just jumping around and acting like a troll. Eventually causing a player to leave the game, and when the Titan was exposed, he left the game. I asked several times for him to knock his bullshit off, but instead him and his clan mate Rawsee found amusement in throwing the game on purpose. It's like wtf, what is wrong with some of these people?
    i never said i spam you are assuming it i said "using" read what i wrote again
    i hate spamming too my friend's friend does that too so i have to tell him to stfu or mute him
    even then its not considered harrasment its not harrasment until someone tell you to "fk yu and stuff"
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    yeah it is atleast i heard they read chats before banning someone for harrasment so i wont be getting a ban unless they dont do that
    i never start laughing at the first place i only do it when something happened thats worth using the emote like during a clash match enemy tyr was laughing at me so i laughed back at him and it became a fight between and he would come near me to use his combo with blink or coming from behind but literally fail every single time and run back under tower these are the times when i use laugh everyone hates laugh spamming but you know whats worse than that for me? bastet kawaii pop skin and its VP :|

i never said i spam you are assuming it i said "using" read what i wrote again
    i hate spamming too my friend's friend does that too so i have to tell him to stfu or mute him
    even then its not considered harrasment its not harrasment until someone tell you to "fk yu and stuff"
    I think you didn't understand. It's manipulating an in-game system to instigate animosity, therefore a form of harassment. Yes you can mute someone, but not at the end of a match that has gone horribly wrong. Too many players afterwords will simply spam laugh like snot nosed children, and write "get rekt" afterwards. If you don't think this is harassment, you are thick skinned, or oblivious to such a crude tactic.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    funny how spamming is seen bad when VET/VEL spam is a legit strategy. If you get tilted by it its alone your fault

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    holy Jesus, people really upset from someone spamming a taunting button.
    And it is not a report able offence to spam taunts or laughs
    Win lane, lose game

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    I think you didn't understand. It's manipulating an in-game system to instigate animosity, therefore a form of harassment. Yes you can mute someone, but not at the end of a match that has gone horribly wrong. Too many players afterwords will simply spam laugh like snot nosed children, and write "get rekt" afterwards. If you don't think this is harassment, you are thick skinned, or oblivious to such a crude tactic.
    lol wat you think thats harrasment? then you havent seen what other stuff you get called in this community i dont even know what you gonna call that
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaraYune View Post
    funny how spamming is seen bad when VET/VEL spam is a legit strategy. If you get tilted by it its alone your fault
    If you consider that strategic, then you have a limited view of how to undermine your opponents. It's simply cheap if you're attempting to use it as a strategy, and worse off if you find amusement from it.

Pretty much just makes you more of a miserly person, than someone actually worth respecting.

Achievements:
    lol wat you think thats harrasment? then you havent seen what other stuff you get called in this community i dont even know what you gonna call that
    Oh trust me, I've been called a lot of things. And they all get filed in the same boat. Spamming VEL isn't as bad as what some people manage to type with their limited imagination, but it is still a form of mockery/harassment.

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    If you consider that strategic, then you have a limited view of how to undermine your opponents. It's simply cheap if you're attempting to use it as a strategy, and worse off if you find amusement from it.

Pretty much just makes you more of a miserly person, than someone actually worth respecting.
    It was mentioned earlier, but I'll repeat the gist of it.

I think it was either SWC or something like that. A taunt was used specifically for the purpose of throwing the opponent off their game, which it did. They got baited in by the taunt, lost the fight, lost the game. PonPon and other Hi-Rez staff are laughing away, incredulous a pro player got baited so easily, yet also saying " its a legit tactic"

No offense, but you kinda remind me of those people who complsin about people swearing in MMO games, yet refuse to use the profanity filter. Be advised that reporting people for such spurious reasons can work against you. Repeatedly reporting people for non-reportable things can result in you getting action taken against you.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools