Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you Combat your own salt?

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 771
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

How do you Combat your own salt?

Salt shall always build what with spam laughing/taunting/getting pub stomped every now and again BM from teammates, old, crappy memes within the community pissing us off, the only comfort I find is trying to accept "Hey maybe sometimes you/I lose because the enemy is good." ,then you look at your match history and realize no one would ever believe you. On top of the fact that you're trapped playing the same old game modes because your friends have a hatred of progress (ranked conq or just normal conq)and realize you hate playing the game alone, and because you dropped 400 or so elo you now can't hold your own in these modes alone when you try to.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Tree45PeecN1's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Spam you rock to my teamates because 95% of the time its them thats dying and feeding. Also smoke, alot.

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    spam laugh and taunt back at them
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

HiRez Staff Senior Cupidhead MLCst3alth's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    I pretty much listen to music 24/7 when I'm playing Smite. Even during scrims and SPL matches I listened to music. It gives you something to tap your foot to and keep the blood running through you. I'll sometimes notice that I'm playing Smite and getting upset and then I realize that there isn't any music and the only thoughts running through my mind are angry Smite thoughts.

Throw on the Nickelback and just chill. How could anyone be upset playing Smite while listening to the Nickel?

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    You see it as a learning experience, part of the process, up and down, so it is with all experiences.

If you are annoyed about it then why not have one mode as your solo mode. And you can try hard all u want 5 man in the others.

Or whatever this is about.

I pretty much listen to music 24/7 when I'm playing Smite. Even during scrims and SPL matches I listened to music. It gives you something to tap your foot to and keep the blood running through you. I'll sometimes notice that I'm playing Smite and getting upset and then I realize that there isn't any music and the only thoughts running through my mind are angry Smite thoughts.

Throw on the Nickelback and just chill. How could anyone be upset playing Smite while listening to the Nickel?
    Most music distract me from smite due to its changing in tempo more then the music. The in game smite music is actually deadly I have run with it confident to my death many times cause it sounded to epic.

This one game in assault as janus though having a rocksteady reggae music playlist and just cruising around. I ended the game by solo ult through the mid right wall in middle of map and went and killed titan (it was at like 30%). I felt I carried that game as janus, to many nice holes, I'm usually crap janus but that game everything was just spot on. I think Janus likes reggae he is a bit sneaky and likes laying down his stuff on the off beats so to say.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 10-30-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,370
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by MLCst3alth View Post

That would make harder to play Smite wouldnt it? You wouldnt been able to hear god abilities and thats a pretty huge disadvantage
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    With alcohol.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Play a good game

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    That would make harder to play Smite wouldnt it? You wouldnt been able to hear god abilities and thats a pretty huge disadvantage
    You can mute the in-game music without muting the sounds.

I listen to music when playing too.

Skill Level: COG Scylla makes me do good.
    Level: 109/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Like Lyralis said, you can turn off Smite's music, but you can also, like, put your music on low volume, you know? :v
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac