Thread: Reroll accounts

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Exclamation Reroll accounts

Hello!

I am pretty new to this game...like this is my first account.

While I am playing this game, I am noticing a lot of reroll accounts. They have nearly 100 FPs, but they like in GOD mode. 20 kills, 2 deaths.

This multi accounting should be somehow controled. This thing oocures in a lot of games and this thing pushes away new players away or it is making to buy a new stuff in-game, which they dont understand anyway, but they still buy them, cause they dont understand the game.

For example, new players makes a account in a game, which is already for couple of yours running and so on. The players gets matched up in first match. He doesnt understand a thing, but he sees - all players have pretty low FPs, so he understands - they are new to this game. Game starts and they get in first close combat. And bam, he gets knocked off. Ok, he understood, he ar-n into to many enemy Gods. Ok, he trys the next move. He trys to stick with his mates. They all together engage close combat against one or two enemy Gods and bam, they all get killed by that one or those two enemy gods and he doesnt understand why. And all this shiet goes on and on. In the end, they get killed over 10 to 20 times and gets 1-5 kills.

And hey, players thinks - ok, maybe they got lucky or somethin, cause by watching FPs, they also probably had pretty low expiernce and knowledge about this game.

He goes on next match and baam, again he got raped. 3rd, 4th, 5th match he gets raped hard, but in 80% there was as low players by FPs as he does.

And other serious thing - those rerollers are beeing really rude against new players, who doesnt understand this game that good. I was one of them, who attacked by such rerollers - they were beeing rude, angry and so on. I was told to leave the game, get cancer, die and so on like whole game.

Also there is matchups where I also get messages like - *sarcastic* bravo Room418, stupid Room418 and so on. And it all mostly comes from rerollers. While I have level 10, they already have level 16. For example, SlapWithAPancake is true reroller. That player only had 5FPs, but he ripped our team every single time, when I got matched up against him. He raped our teams with his party player BronzosStyle. Like come on, how it is possible to get 10:0 K/D with only 5 FPs and already have 13lv while our team has avarage 9lvl.

These rerollers are stat worms and they are beeing pretty abusive against new incoming players.

Also, I dont, how this all is beeing checked by Hi-Rez DEVs.

Why it is allowed to make new accounts from same IP?

I like SMITEs MM, cause it puts expierenced (A lot of FPs) players against expierenced (A lot of FPs), but this account creating thing allows expiernced players to make new accounts and build their stats on killing and destroying all the fun for inexpiernced players. I nearly started to understand this game.

I have plaied DOTA 2 once and havent plaied LoL a single time. SMITE is my first such type of the game, but I get raped by rerollers, that doesnt bring a lot of fun and expierence for me.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Sadly, you can't control smurfs (another term for rerollers). Hi-Rez can help with harrassment but allowing people to make only one count per IP it's not they way to fix smurfs. For example, a few years ago I didn't have my computer and I had to play with my brother's PC. Not everyone can have their own computers, some have to share it and that wouldn't be fair for them, new players like you who wouldn't even have the chance to try the game.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 861
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    smurfs exist in just about any ftp game

I doubt they could limit accounts to one per IP, as stated above that would drastically reduce their player base, since i'm sure there are multiple people playing from the same house. that would be a serious way to piss off a nice chunk of the community if they can't make an account for the game just because their sibling/parent/significant other already has a smite account made at that same IP.

nor would they be able to block multiple accounts from the same IP as this posses the same issue, but a bit more wide spread
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Member Worshipper VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Without Smurfs hardcore Loki players would have to actually git gud.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Room418 View Post
    Hello!

I am pretty new to this game...like this is my first account.

While I am playing this game, I am noticing a lot of reroll accounts. They have nearly 100 FPs, but they like in GOD mode. 20 kills, 2 deaths.

This multi accounting should be somehow controled. This thing oocures in a lot of games and this thing pushes away new players away or it is making to buy a new stuff in-game, which they dont understand anyway, but they still buy them, cause they dont understand the game.

For example, new players makes a account in a game, which is already for couple of yours running and so on. The players gets matched up in first match. He doesnt understand a thing, but he sees - all players have pretty low FPs, so he understands - they are new to this game. Game starts and they get in first close combat. And bam, he gets knocked off. Ok, he understood, he ar-n into to many enemy Gods. Ok, he trys the next move. He trys to stick with his mates. They all together engage close combat against one or two enemy Gods and bam, they all get killed by that one or those two enemy gods and he doesnt understand why. And all this shiet goes on and on. In the end, they get killed over 10 to 20 times and gets 1-5 kills.

And hey, players thinks - ok, maybe they got lucky or somethin, cause by watching FPs, they also probably had pretty low expiernce and knowledge about this game.

He goes on next match and baam, again he got raped. 3rd, 4th, 5th match he gets raped hard, but in 80% there was as low players by FPs as he does.

And other serious thing - those rerollers are beeing really rude against new players, who doesnt understand this game that good. I was one of them, who attacked by such rerollers - they were beeing rude, angry and so on. I was told to leave the game, get cancer, die and so on like whole game.

Also there is matchups where I also get messages like - *sarcastic* bravo Room418, stupid Room418 and so on. And it all mostly comes from rerollers. While I have level 10, they already have level 16. For example, SlapWithAPancake is true reroller. That player only had 5FPs, but he ripped our team every single time, when I got matched up against him. He raped our teams with his party player BronzosStyle. Like come on, how it is possible to get 10:0 K/D with only 5 FPs and already have 13lv while our team has avarage 9lvl.

These rerollers are stat worms and they are beeing pretty abusive against new incoming players.

Also, I dont, how this all is beeing checked by Hi-Rez DEVs.

Why it is allowed to make new accounts from same IP?

I like SMITEs MM, cause it puts expierenced (A lot of FPs) players against expierenced (A lot of FPs), but this account creating thing allows expiernced players to make new accounts and build their stats on killing and destroying all the fun for inexpiernced players. I nearly started to understand this game.

I have plaied DOTA 2 once and havent plaied LoL a single time. SMITE is my first such type of the game, but I get raped by rerollers, that doesnt bring a lot of fun and expierence for me.
    buddy i had many tough matches ... ones i played mid and my opponent in lane was pretty bad ( i was on my worst god as well) as i thought , i knew hes platinum .. but still was aggressive ... i win early trades ( he was Agni) but suddenly i realize my jngler wasn't doing anything .. and enemy jngler start camping ... after some poor plays by me i got some farm back from multiple backs , cause of agni's infinite Unpunished poke ... but after i engage on agni at red buff we died to him 2 v 1 cause ignorant thanatos missed everything , and didnt even secure buff after i ulti him( less than 10% hp ) and i give up .. cause everyone lose the lane... and our jngler was potato ..they didnt give up till 35 minutes .. i died few times only but i end up with only 16k dmge ...cause i was tilted and cursed to be caught by agni in jngle 4 time in a row ...ofc we lose and this idiot with boosted head non stop Bm ... like he was good ..in next game i meet him again .. and it was 4v 5 they had no player ..DC .. but guess what my teammates feed like idiots.... but that time i easily win lane ... he was xing xiang .. and deal ton of free dmge on jngler and adc .. they lose we barely win cause of monkeys in my team .. and he still was annoying me because he dealt more dmge than i do ...
    explain how it's appropriate