Thread: ranked clash or Arena?

Junior Member Cupidhead MansMortel's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

ranked clash or Arena?

I'd like to see HiRez make ranked matchmaking for both arena and clash. I know these game modes don't get a lot of attention and they're not so relevant when it comes to smite SPL, but i think it would be great fun for those who like to play arena or clash in general. I don't ask for tournaments in these modes, but just a ranking system would be very nice. I think it would make for better matchmaking and loads of fun. Friends and clanmembers can have fun playing in these modes while still achieving something.

This is just a suggestion and i am open to changes or comments, but i don't think it would be all too much work to implement this and it could greatly benefit the smite community.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    A ranked version of Clash would be amazing. Im actually surprised there is a ranked Joust and not a ranked Clash.

Im pretty sure more people play clash than they do joust.
    "A man is at his weakest when he deems himself invincible"

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MArBuSe's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    clash , arena didnt deserves ranked version ... ranked clash with larger map( with 2 lanes and buffs in separate sides of jungle ... starting lvl 1 and something new ,,,

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The clash map used to be more akin to a 2-lane conquest one, but they redid it away from that a bit ago. I do agree, though, as I rarely have the time to want to risk on a long conquest game, and facing 3-people premades in joust gets tiring, so yes, would love for there to be a 1-lane conquest, (joust) a 2-lane conquest, (old clash map, probably with a bit wider of a jungle between) and the regular 3-lane, so that folks have a choice between:

1) An ~15-20-min game, (1-lane/joust)
    2) An ~20-30 min game, (2-lane/old clash+) or
    3) Current conquest which is anywhere from 12 mins - 1 hr+, (if your team either can't put the game to bed or just wants to farm kills when you're trying to just move on).

As to Arena, personally probably not a fan, (i.e. if anything, I hate that the Arena "running around like chickens with your heads cut off" mode is now all over Clash vs paying any attention at all to objectives) but I guess not opposed, either.
    Last edited by MissHap; 11-03-2017 at 09:39 AM.