Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How can Smite improve itself as a game? (my suggestions/discussion)

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Not having dicks in it.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MArBuSe's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    u are troll

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    LOL
    Goddess of Rice would be too OP, imagine getting hit by Onigiri...
    its no use man they are crazy ... crazy... i have full research about gods we can add to the game....and i posted it ...

Achievements:
    to improve smite... we need more items and counter items ... we need better role selection , we need to rework characters like loki , arachne.... we need to have better conquest map...( upcoming version) and better clash map( my second fav after conquest) ow and we need to teach those noobs how to play this game ... so pls hi rez change your stupid starting game mode !!!! ... hmm sry about that , and for god sake we need something unique ... what u think about game mode were u can move titan... i mean when u fight with titan vs enemy team and his titan ... it will be awesome... imagine big map .. central arena and after u killing siege towers around base or enemy side u can attack with titan ... or something like that ... ow wait
    maybe this cerberus is not exactly a god .... lets see... but if scylla is a god than i guess cerberus will be god as well

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MArBuSe View Post
    u are troll
    I am troll?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Better matchmaking. I know, everyone complains but it's ridiculous.

I had a LEVEL 7 player matched on my team in solo Q clash the other day. This Bastet did not even build boots and started with Wind Demon.

The pre made team with (Diamond 1), farmed her a game. The enemy He Bo had 35 Diamond God's and just ate her alive all game.

You cannot tell me there was nobody else to pair me with other than a level 7?

(I'm 130)

Junior Member Cupidhead zweiterversuch's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Another two great additions to the game would be:

1) A creep score stat. We have the usual KDA, but I, as a player, would like to know exactly how far behind or ahead I am when compared to the other players on the match. I know we have a gold stat, but I don't find it as clear.

2) A cool down reduction stat that's visible on the game screen. I don't want to go into the store, then click on the stats tab to be able to see my CDR. It should be displayed with the other stats on the left side of the screen. (Or am I missing something?)

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zweiterversuch View Post
    Another two great additions to the game would be:

1) A creep score stat. We have the usual KDA, but I, as a player, would like to know exactly how far behind or ahead I am when compared to the other players on the match. I know we have a gold stat, but I don't find it as clear.

2) A cool down reduction stat that's visible on the game screen. I don't want to go into the store, then click on the stats tab to be able to see my CDR. It should be displayed with the other stats on the left side of the screen. (Or am I missing something?)
    You can press Tab, find yourself, hover over the Hammer (ie Utility) and see your cooldown.

Don't worry you basically memorize all the items CDR percentages within a month anyway.

Junior Member Cupidhead zweiterversuch's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    You can press Tab, find yourself, hover over the Hammer (ie Utility) and see your cooldown.

Don't worry you basically memorize all the items CDR percentages within a month anyway.
    Well, sure. After knowing which items give me cooldown the stat would be useless, but for players that are starting it'd be nice if they could see it.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    The most important thing is: remove the non-gods and unimportant gods (like Awilix and Bellona) or at least reduce their numbers. Don't add non-gods like Cerberus or Nidhogg to the game. Calling them gods is just lying to the public.

Characters Deleted from the Game:
    1. Scylla
    2. Arachne
    3. Medusa
    4. Nike
    5. Chiron
    6. Bellona
    7. Cupid
    8. Sol
    9. Ratatoskr
    10. Khepri
    11. Serqet
    12. Daji
    13. Jingwei
    14. Xing Tian
    15. Zhong Kui
    16. Awilix
    17. Camazotz
    18. Kuzenbo - but his kit lives on in Ebisu
    19. Bakasura
    20. Artio
    ok, first of all. Nike, Bellona, Sol(well, if any of so called "norse gods" are gods, read below), Khepri, Serqet, Kuzenbo - are gods. if you talking about deleting non-gods, those guys shouldn't be in this list for sure. but Thanatos(he is a titan, they aren't gods too), Nemesis(same as Thanatos) Hercules(hero, demigod), Sun Wukong(hero), Erlang Shen(hero), Guan Yu(hero), Hou Yi(hero, he was celectial being, but he wasn't a god), Ne Zha(hero, demigod), Rama(hero, avatar of a god, but technicaly still human), Ravana(demon), Vamana(same as Rama), Kumbhakarna(same as Ravana), Cu Culain(hero), Fenrir(monster), Fafnir(he is a fkn human, who becoma a dragon, both human and dragons aren't gods by far), and Ymir(he is frost giant, something like titan in greek mythology) aren't... how about add them to deleted characters?

secondly, norse panteon have no gods in general sense. Odin, Thor, Loki, they all aren't gods in general sence, they are creatures more powerfull, than humans, but they aren't gods. even more, they are mortals, like humans, but their lives are much longer. so what you suggest means deleting entire norse panteon...

in third, a lot of non-god creatures have important roles in mythology. for example, Fenrir is a main enemy for Odin in ragnarok, and he will kill Odin and become a ruler of asgard... not for long, but still. also his sons and Sol and Mani - disappearing of the sun and the moon is the sign, that ragnarok starts.

in forth, mythology is not only about gods, its also about heroes, demigods and monsters too.

and finaly, if you suggest to delete unimportant gods, then also add to the list gods like Raijin and Fujin, because they are sligtly more important for japanise mythology, than this forum for astronomy...

and the most important. there are ppl who play those gods in Smite, deleting them from the game can make those ppl leave this game, which is difinitely bad for the game and Hi-Rez in general. they can not release some gods if they don't like them, but deleting current gods is a realy bad idea.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 10-28-2017 at 05:52 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel