Thread: Reporting

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jinsoyan's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Reporting

Please, add some punishment or sanctions when reported, People get away and report button does nothing.I can't explain frustration about Conquest, Fafnir did 0/10 Fenrir 1/18 Susano 3/16 Jing Wei 2/9 me 6/9 they all kept feeding and the worst thing they do it on purpose and wont surrender wasting my time and the only thing I can do is exit game and be reported, Please, for christ sake add some kind of heavy punishment or rework report button, Worst thing is like I said they wont surrender and it's like score 13/45 please

It's frustrating and the worst thing is you cant do nothing about it except report which does nothing

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    report does do something; actual cases of feeding/afking/trolling do give you a temp ban

Remember Feeding does not equal to doing bad.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Dear community. You all do realize that Smite is a free-2-play game, right?
    This means that you can create as many accounts as you like for nothing.

You see where this is going right? Ban a guys account, oh well, he plays on a second or 3rd account.
    Data mining suggest that the majority of players have 3+ accounts.

Knowing this, you can now see why it is not feasible to "punish or sanction" players. It does nothing at all to improve the play experience and adds cost to the running of the game.

Now, if Smite were to move to a pay-2-play model, say $20 a month per account, you could "punish" people (deny them play time but still take their money) and the funds to hire the people to provide that service would be available.

Is that what you are asking for?

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack1402 View Post
    Dear community. You all do realize that Smite is a free-2-play game, right?
    This means that you can create as many accounts as you like for nothing.

You see where this is going right? Ban a guys account, oh well, he plays on a second or 3rd account.
    Data mining suggest that the majority of players have 3+ accounts.

Knowing this, you can now see why it is not feasible to "punish or sanction" players. It does nothing at all to improve the play experience and adds cost to the running of the game.

Now, if Smite were to move to a pay-2-play model, say $20 a month per account, you could "punish" people (deny them play time but still take their money) and the funds to hire the people to provide that service would be available.

Is that what you are asking for?
    As many accounts people make, they still hate it when their accounts get banned, especially their main accounts. Anyway, back to topic, I mean, I don't know why, but I always get that notification that actions were taken against the player I reported, so...
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Okay and what satanic ritual and how many animals do you sacrifice for this to happen