Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I suck at being Daji!!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Da Ji is an I'm and out kind of god. Build Hydras and Heartseeker. Pop your 1 Tele in with your 3, auto, and 2 out.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Yeah, attack speed Da Ji is a trap.

She scales REALLY well with Power. So you wanna be building a ton of power and pen, with a smidge of defence as necessary.

Also, the brunt of her player damage comes from her 1 + 3 rather than her 2, so prioritize those once you get your 2 to a reasonable level for clearing waves and protection.

Then it's a matter of teleporting onto someone with 3, hitting them with 1 and then using your 2 and deciding after the first swing whether its worth sticking to them with it or better to turn around and GTFO with it.

As an extra bonus, if you have Hydra's you can teleport in with your 3, then use a basic attack, then activate your 1 and then basic attack again for additional damage output (Both from the double Hydra's proc and also you'll get an additional AA and so passive proc in there too)

Like, with ~200 power that Hydra's combo will be doing:

430 damage from Trickster Spirit, 480 damage from Horrible Burns, 370 damage per AA (So x2) and 50 damage per passive proc (So x4) for a total of 1850 damage before prots.

Which is close to 100-0% for squishies with few prots (Esp with some pen built). This isn't even accounting for extra damage from your 2 to finish off and 200 power isn't even the highest you can get, can get up to 300+ with the right build (Pushing the total damage of the combo to 2378 before prots)

But yeah, to reiterate, Da Ji scales REALLY WELL with power. 90% on her 1, 100% on her 3, 30% per hit on her 2 (For 120% total) and then every hit comes with a free 20% scaling thanks to her passive (So effectively, 110%, 50%/200%, 120% for her 1, 2 and 3 respectively).

Buy power, power and more power (Also pen) and you can vaporise squishies without even needing your 2 (So it can be completely an escape tool)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    She can poke with her mangos
    Are you telling me this game finally has breast expansion
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jinsoyan's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Thanks guys, I'll try power and pen early game, also I wanted to go attack speed build because of her passive...so I thought if I can go AA I could apply more bleed, but I'm so new to this god got her to rank 6 so far I really enjoy her I have bad days but I also am great with her sometimes if my team listens and cooperate I can go 9/0 till mid game, and attack speed build I based it on one of Pro players from ranked conquest that has vids on youtube from s4 and I thought it would work better with attack speed daji, but I guess I'm wrong I shouldn't stick to target for too long since she is squishy and oh please excuse my English I can't quite explain myself Y.Y

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsoyan View Post
    Thanks guys, I'll try power and pen early game, also I wanted to go attack speed build because of her passive...so I thought if I can go AA I could apply more bleed, but I'm so new to this god got her to rank 6 so far I really enjoy her I have bad days but I also am great with her sometimes if my team listens and cooperate I can go 9/0 till mid game, and attack speed build I based it on one of Pro players from ranked conquest that has vids on youtube from s4 and I thought it would work better with attack speed daji, but I guess I'm wrong I shouldn't stick to target for too long since she is squishy and oh please excuse my English I can't quite explain myself Y.Y
    Her passive stacks really well with one of her abilities that does that massive AA damage.

It isnt meant to be constantly applied; its meant for that one second burst + secure.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.