Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73

Thread: Elo Hell does exsist

  1. #41
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    972
    10
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    elo hell is when players bitch about their teammates being trash and show it as an excuse for their lack of performance. smites matchmaking is not perfect yes, but it doesnt go for you only. it also goes for your enemy teams too. theres simply mathematically no possibility for you to constantly keep getting bad teams in a way that it prevents you from climbing, barring the possibility of you belonging in that rank.
    Say that to my 7 streak of dc/ afk ragemonster between 5 and 10 min in the quiallifying for the 2. Season this year

  2. #42
    Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kansas, United States
    Posts
    4,699
    15
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    I find it riddicouls trying to clim in silver whwn gaining 4 tp and lose over 12
    you gain only 4?

    What the fuck?


    That means 25 wins for subdivision

    GG hi Rez


    Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

  3. #43
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,971
    39
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    This is not overwatch, you cant just 1v5 the entire enemy team an entire match
    You can't 1v5 in Overwatch either, and technically even if you could, it'd be 1v6 not 1v5.

    The only way you are going to 1v5 in Overwatch is if: A) The enemy team has no healers and are all at 10% B) You are spawn camping and the enemy team is not even trying to do anything about you or C) You are playing against Bots in practice mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    I find it riddicouls trying to clim in silver whwn gaining 4 tp and lose over 12
    This means you lost a match your team was very heavily in favor of winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Feeding is a thing that no matter how good you are, you wont be able to deal with
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47677

    Merc fed two kills, spammed VGS, and left. If feeding/dc was impossible to deal with we wouldn't of won a 4v5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    When you have 3 people feedd and you alone is on a different lvl than everyone else, you will reach a limit were it is impossible to win a game no matter how good u are
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47678

    Rando's dying make up more than half the total kills the enemy has, and tank trolls all game with a crap build and running in 1v5 with, makes up 1/3 of deaths with 20 of them. Friend is literally a suicide bomb. 3/5 of this team is negative. Losing team beating us in kills and has a much better team comp than us. Still won.

    Do you have any more excuses as to why you can't win a game?
    Last edited by Goobis; 10-22-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kansas, United States
    Posts
    4,699
    15
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    You can't 1v5 in Overwatch either, and technically even if you could, it'd be 1v6 not 1v5.

    The only way you are going to 1v5 in Overwatch is if: A) The enemy team has no healers and are all at 10% B) You are spawn camping and the enemy team is not even trying to do anything about you or C) You are playing against Bots in practice mode.
    True that. It a little bit easier (Atleast for me; im more acquainted to shooters) to carry in overwatch though. Ultimates are alot more powerful in Overwatch.



    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    This means you lost a match your team was very heavily in favor of winning.
    But still, 4 tp? Is that a bug? I have never seen a number THAT low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47677

    Merc fed two kills, spammed VGS, and left. If feeding/dc was impossible to deal with we wouldn't of won a 4v5.
    This is clash, a non competitive mode. Bad example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47678

    Rando's dying make up more than half the total kills the enemy has, and tank trolls all game with a crap build and running in 1v5 with, makes up 1/3 of deaths with 20 of them. Friend is literally a suicide bomb. 3/5 of this team is negative. Losing team beating us in kills and has a much better team comp than us. Still won.

    Do you have any more excuses as to why you can't win a game?
    Again, a clash match. Those cant really explain a ranked conquest match.

    Find better examples.


    Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

  5. #45
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,971
    39
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    42
    He said that you can't deal with feeders or dcs in general.

    Never said mode specific.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  6. #46
    Guide Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    10
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    I find it riddicouls trying to clim in silver whwn gaining 4 tp and lose over 12
    That just isn't true, I don't know if you been playing something different or what, but the tp in silver is much higher when you win than when you lose.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  7. #47
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    255
    3
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    No once you get placed in silver you're done. You don't win multiple games solo queuing in silver. Afks, bad players, ppl who are playing ranked while never having played conquest, or when you get stuck playing support and you have to be at the mercy of your team

  8. #48
    Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Kansas, United States
    Posts
    4,699
    15
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    He said that you can't deal with feeders or dcs in general.

    Never said mode specific.
    ahh I didnt read that.

    Then yes I agree with you on that part.


    Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Chosen Derled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    20 April 1889
    Posts
    1,241
    7
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
    No once you get placed in silver you're done. You don't win multiple games solo queuing in silver. Afks, bad players, ppl who are playing ranked while never having played conquest, or when you get stuck playing support and you have to be at the mercy of your team
    After qualifiers I got placed in silver2, I lost one match till I won all games in row got promoted to gold3 instantly. In 90% of those games I only had golds/plats/diamonds against.

    Its pain in ass having to carry absolutely horrendous players when playing "not carry roles" but just shit u gotta do and deal with

    oh and about people disconnecting and well.. https://imgur.com/a/wktmD
    cuchu_
    Last edited by Derled; 10-23-2017 at 01:21 AM.
    Win lane, lose game

  10. #50
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,971
    39
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    42
    Don't forget the names bro.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •