Thread: Abellio, God of Apple Trees (..finally!!)

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points

Abellio, God of Apple Trees (..finally!!)

ABELLIO

God of Apple Trees

PASSIVE - Fresh Harvest

Every 5 seconds, Abellio passively plants a seed into the ground of where he is currently standing, which slowly sprouts into an apple tree over time with the tree reaching four different stages of growth. When they are in the first and second stages they are protected and are unable to be attacked, whereas the third and fourth stages require a certain amount of basic attacks to be destroyed.

There can only be a maximum of 3 trees on the map at one time. It takes 20 seconds for it to go to the next stage. Abellio may destroy the tree with a single basic attack.

The first stage of the apple tree is when the tree starts to sprout. It creates a weak protection boosting aura in an area around it.

The tree grows larger in the second stage, but is still quite small. The aura now heals allies in the area as well as granting stronger protections.

The tree in the third stage is quite formed and large. The protection and healing aura stay the same, but any allies inside the trees radius who cast abilities on enemies have their abilities boosted to slow them.

The tree in its final stage has all the above features except for the healing per tick. Instead, the tree will drop 5 apples every 5 seconds which allies may consume, healing them for 5% of their Maximum Health.

Stage 1 Protection Aura: 6 + 1 per 5 Levels
    Stage 2, 3 & 4 Protection Aura: 10 + 2 per 5 Levels
    Stage 2 & 3 Healing Aura: 25 (+1% of your Maximum Health) every Second
    Slow: 15% for 1s
    Stage 3 HP: 3
    Stage 4 HP: 5

ABILITY 1 - Germination

Passive: If Abellio is affected by any Crowd Control while inside the area of a seed, the speed in which the seed grows is doubled. This lasts until Abellio is free from the crowd control.

Active: Upon activation, Abellio sends energy towards any seeds near him, making them take 75% less time to go to the next stage for 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 20/20/19/19/18s
    Mana: 80/85/90/95/100

ABILITY 2 - Root Purge

Abellio stomps his feet, expelling the impurities of the seeds from any trees near him up through the ground, knocking up enemies near the tree while also dealing damage to them.

Damage: 50/90/130/170/210 (+35% of your Magical Power)

Cooldown: 18s
    Mana: 70

ABILITY 3 - Apple Hurl

Abellio hurls an apple forward at full power, dealing damage to enemies. If it hits an enemy god, they take damage and are slowed. If Abellio uses this ability while in the area of an apple tree, the ability uses half the mana and the cooldown is halved.

Damage: 70/155/240/325/410 (+50% of your Magical Power)
    Slow: 35% for 2s

Cooldown: 18s
    Mana: 60/65/70/75/80

ULTIMATE - Natures Surrounds

Abellio summons a lush forest maze in a target area, trapping enemies within whilst timing them as they try and get out. They are crippled from within. If they do not escape the maze in time, they take damage and are stunned. Allies and Abellio are also trapped in, but they arent crippled and there are easier exits for them to leave out of. Any allies inside the maze when it falls apart are healed and gain power for the next 5 seconds.

Maze Duration: 5s
    Damage: 70/140/210/280/350 (+50% of your Magical Power)
    Stun: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
    Ally Heal: 20% of their Maximum Health
    Power Increase: 15%

Cooldown: 140s
    Mana: 120/125/130/135/140

Update Notes

24/10: Added more info into the Apple amount of 'Fresh Harvest', buffed 'Germination' cooldown from 22s -> 20/20/19/19/18s

Last edited by inferno18; 10-24-2017 at 04:18 AM.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

Achievements:
    Backstory on Abellio creation:

I came up with most of this concept a few months ago, and he was originally a stance changer that focused on either destroying his trees for damage or using them for helping himself and his allies, but the way it was, it was just too confusing, so I redid most of it, but kept some key features in his kit such as his passive and ultimate. Anyway, he's probably my most complicated concept I've ever released so I'd really love feedback on him if possible. Thanks <3
    My Concepts

Achievements:
    Added update notes section, buffed Germination and added info on passive.
    My Concepts

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Ok, so first off: that passive basically gives enemies an easy way to track him. He needs some control over where and whether he plants a tree. Also, that the tree loses its healing aura at its max stage is potentially detrimental. It should have some sort of increased healing to compensate instead of deployables allies have to manually pick up and fight over; or, alternatively, the apples fall during stages 2 and 3, and stage 4 gets an aura. Finally, that he has to constantly maintain his trees to get a really strong one is just going to be tedious and annoying.

His 1...is bad. It doesn't do much in a fight, and it only has any real use long-term. It should have some kind of buff or AoE effect so he's not basically down an ability.

His 2 shouldn't be wholly dependent on trees. They take 5 seconds to plant and targets have to be near them to get hit. What are the odds he's actually going to get this off?

His 3 is ok, but for what little supportive traits he has, it could stand to be a little more CC-ey.

His 4 has the same problem as Odin's old ult--it screws over allies. Allies should get free passage through the maze.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts