Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Degeneracy in skins/animations - Suggestion/Feedback

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Degeneracy in skins/animations - Suggestion/Feedback

The most important god in this game, is Terra as she represents Mother Earth. so more than any other god, Terra should have been especialy carefuly made. sadly the opposite happened.

to begin with, Terra shouldnt even show her face, it should have been covered by a mask or something else(because its arrogant to presume her looks). or at least give her the best possible noble/respectable face. her dressing style should be of the highest of respectable and noble. she should have looked something like a traditional mother, while strong at the same time. but the worst thing done to Terra, was in her winning animation, where Hi-Rez was disrespectable to the point, of having her begin to twerk, although imidiately stoping. its extremely disrespectful and unacceptable, to have Mother Earth be made to behave like a common whore like that. you should be ashamed of yourself Hi-Rez.

Mother Earth is no degenerate marxist, mudshark slut!. she represents our one and only home.
    to Amaterasu for example, Hi-Rez paid GREAT respect, as she looks briliantely respectable and noble. her win/lose animations are brilliant and must make any Japanese proud. her skins are also all good. so Hi-Rez DOES have the ability to make it right, but just simply failed completely with Terra.

another problem i have, is with a skin of another god. Bellona has a skin where she is portraited like an extreme feminist degenerate. now i dont mind memes at all, but i do mind complete perversions of a god. Bellona is an extremely Nationalistic god.. therefore, the last meme skin you should give her, is a marxist skin. because marxism is made to destroy nations, which is the opposite of what Bellona represents/stands for.

i would like to request, that Terra be reworked into something noble and respectable, or at the very least her winning/losing animations be changed into something proper, for the level of importance of Terra(which is the highest). i can see from Amaterasu, that you can do it right if you want to.

i would also like to request, that Bellona´s marxist skin be removed from the game.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Are you...serious?

Welp.

Two words: Creative Liberty.
    What do I put here now?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SaintDemonbane's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by y4mii View Post
    ...degenerate marxist, mudshark slut!
    Dude, what?

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    The most important god in this game, is Terra as she represents Mother Earth. so more than any other god, Terra should have been especialy carefuly made. sadly the opposite happened.

to begin with, Terra shouldnt even show her face, it should have been covered by a mask or something else(because its arrogant to presume her looks). or at least give her the best possible noble/respectable face. her dressing style should be of the highest of respectable and noble. she should have looked something like a traditional mother, while strong at the same time. but the worst thing done to Terra, was in her winning animation, where Hi-Rez was disrespectable to the point, of having her begin to twerk, although imidiately stoping. its extremely disrespectful and unacceptable, to have Mother Earth be made to behave like a common whore like that. you should be ashamed of yourself Hi-Rez.

Mother Earth is no degenerate marxist, mudshark slut!. she represents our one and only home.
    to Amaterasu for example, Hi-Rez paid GREAT respect, as she looks briliantely respectable and noble. her win/lose animations are brilliant and must make any Japanese proud. her skins are also all good. so Hi-Rez DOES have the ability to make it right, but just simply failed completely with Terra.

another problem i have, is with a skin of another god. Bellona has a skin where she is portraited like an extreme feminist degenerate. now i dont mind memes at all, but i do mind complete perversions of a god. Bellona is an extremely Nationalistic god.. therefore, the last meme skin you should give her, is a marxist skin. because marxism is made to destroy nations, which is the opposite of what Bellona represents/stands for.

i would like to request, that Terra be reworked into something noble and respectable, or at the very least her winning/losing animations be changed into something proper, for the level of importance of Terra(which is the highest). i can see from Amaterasu, that you can do it right if you want to.

i would also like to request, that Bellona´s marxist skin be removed from the game.
    Also, can you clarify which Bellona skin you're talking about?

And you do realize these are GODS we are talking about? Don't put them in a box. Terra doesn't listen to anybody! She does what she wants!
    Last edited by Lyralis; 10-19-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Also, can you clarify which Bellona skin you're talking about?

And you do realize these are GODS we are talking about? Don't put them in a box. Terra doesn't listen to anybody! She does what she wants!
    its pretty obvious what Bellona skin i am talking about.

i didnt put anything in a box. (i would gladly put you leftists in a chained one, and drop you into the ocean though.)

Mother Earth dosnt listen to anybody? and you presume to know what she wants!?. a little weak spoiled brat like you?. someone like me who reveres/treasures/respects Mother Earth, does not only NOT do that, but actualy considers that ARROGANCE, but you think that you(of all people) know what Mother Earth wants, and want her behaving like a degenerate slut!?. KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

if anything Mother Earth should be made to be neutral, and be based on Nature laws. the problem with that, is that by doing so, she would look more like our ideals and nothing like yours , because Nationalism is based on Nature. Nature favors the strong and hardworking. and thats the absolute opposite of what you leftists are/revere. you revere weakness, degeneracy, mediocracy, lazyness and more alike ideals. if you were not under the protection of white civilization(strong hardworking people), Nature would have disposed of you, a long time ago.

god names like Terra and Sol maybe a god to you, but to my people its also a normal word. they are completely part of our lenguage/culture and we refer to them normaly and mostely without even knowing, these are god names. Sol means "sun" literaly in my lenguage.. Terra means "earth", literaly in my lenguage. what i am trying to say, is that these are my gods and if i myself dont presume to know what they want, a little outside leftist like you, is the one who is gona tell us what they want!? and that what they want is to be degenerate sluts!?. how rude and ARROGANT, but absolutely expected of the likes of you!.

Are you...serious?

Welp.

Two words: Creative Liberty.
    Two words: Boycott Liberty.
    Last edited by y4mii; 10-19-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Achievements:
    If i was the one to make a Terra character, i would have made her with a base human like form to, but then during her abilities she would become formless and take the shape of the ability itself. like for example, turning into a tsunami in one ability, or turning into an earthquake on another. i would have Terra take the form of REAL aspects of Mother Earth, like Natural disasters, or Natural prosperaties.

i would have made her similar to Hel. on one form Terra would be in good mood, and thus have prosperity based abilities, and on the other form Terra would be upset, and have Natural disaster based abilities.

then for her winning/losing animations.. in her winning animation, i would have Mother Earth on a good mood, and thus become formless and turn into a beautiful clear sunny day(for example). in her losing animation, i would have Terra on a bad mood and thus become formless and turning into a tempest or something alike.

this is just me showing that it would have been possible, to make Mother Earth truly neutral and not favoring anyone(based on reality).

aside from this, i think it would have been sooo interesting, if Terra behaved more like a Mother. tender, but strict and punishing at the same time. a warrior Mother that dosnt favor anyone, but just provides to life.
    Last edited by y4mii; 10-19-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Moved to Serious Discussion
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    its pretty obvious what Bellona skin i am talking about.

i didnt put anything in a box. (i would gladly put you leftists in a chained one, and drop you into the ocean though.)

Does this count as a death threat? @Mods

Mother Earth dosnt listen to anybody? and you presume to know what she wants!?. a little weak spoiled brat like you?. someone like me who reveres/treasures/respects Mother Earth, does not only NOT do that, but actualy considers that ARROGANCE, but you think that you(of all people) know what Mother Earth wants, and want her behaving like a degenerate slut!?. KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

I presume that she wants to be whatever she wants to be. You seem to presume that she must be all regal and noble all the time. How arrogant to think that you know what a goddess wants!

if anything Mother Earth should be made to be neutral, and be based on Nature laws. the problem with that, is that by doing so, she would look more like our ideals and nothing like yours , because Nationalism is based on Nature. Nature favors the strong and hardworking. and thats the absolute opposite of what you leftists are/revere. you revere weakness, degeneracy, mediocracy, lazyness and more alike ideals. if you were not under the protection of white civilization(strong hardworking people), Nature would have disposed of you, a long time ago.

I see, bringing idiotic politics into a video game. Nice to assume that I'm a leftist. I actually have no political affiliation, all I have are my own moral beliefs.

May I quote the general policy of "leftists" to you that I googled?

"Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy and social inequality. It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others (prioritarianism), as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished (by advocating for social justice).

Let me explain this to you. "Social Equality" means that everyone is treated equally under the law and also by each other.
    That is, you cannot judge someone unfairly solely based on their gender, skin color, racial background, money situation,
    sexual orientation, etc.

"Egalitarianism" is the belief that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

I fail to see what is wrong with that? We all have 99.99% of the same DNA, we are all the same species, our blood looks the same, our bones look the same, our brains function the same...

"Prioritarianism" is a belief in ethics and philosophical morality that "the goodness of an outcome is a function of overall well-being across all individuals with extra weight given to worse-off individuals."

This is a belief directly relating to Consequentialism, which is the moral belief that a choice of action is morally good if and only if it brings the greatest amount of pleasure to the greatest number of people, and the least amount of pain and suffering to anyone.

It's an addition to it, that gives people at a disadvantage priority in ensuring their pleasure and happiness.

-----

So, from all I've read on Leftism, it seems to hold very noble moral ideals, the same moral ideals, in fact, that the Constitution of the United States was based on (All men are created equal...have equal opportunity to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness)

So what's wrong with it, exactly?

My moral beliefs align with Leftism, not because I agree with everything they preach/try to bring about, but because I agree with the basic moral ideals behind it.

It may have become bastardized in the political scene, I don't know. But at its heart, Leftism is simply a few moral ideals that,
    if people followed, would greatly benefit the human race and the world we live in.

The basic belief of Leftism is, "Everyone is equal. Treat everyone equal regardless of any differences. Choose actions that bring about the greatest happiness for the most people, with special priority given to the disadvantaged, ie the disabled,
    terminally ill, mentally ill, etc, who have suffered much and deserve their own share of happiness as well."

Also, that part I highlighted in your post. So basically, you're a racist. Believing white people are better "strong hardworking people." I'm honestly surprised and ashamed that racism still pervades human society. It's fucking 2017, stop with that idiotic bullshit.

god names like Terra and Sol maybe a god to you, but to my people its also a normal word. they are completely part of our lenguage/culture and we refer to them normaly and mostely without even knowing, these are god names. Sol means "sun" literaly in my lenguage.. Terra means "earth", literaly in my lenguage. what i am trying to say, is that these are my gods and if i myself dont presume to know what they want, a little outside leftist like you, is the one who is gona tell us what they want!? and that what they want is to be degenerate sluts!?. how rude and ARROGANT, but absolutely expected of the likes of you!.

Two words: Boycott Liberty.
    Reply in quote.

It is clear to me you have no clue of the terms you throw about like confetti. You have an irrational hatred towards leftists and this is blinding you to everything else.

If you actually took a step back, cleared your brainwashed mind, and actually looked with an open heart and mind at the moral philosophy behind leftism, you may be surprised at what your heart tells you is right.

Or maybe not. I'm an 18 year old girl, INFP personality type, who's never really faced any hardship and has an idealized view of the world.

Doesn't mean I fully believe it, but that ideal I hold in my heart is what I attempt to strive for, and encourage others to do so as well.

And one last thing. If you want to have an actual coherent argument, keep the ad hominen to a minimum.

I know I called you brainwashed, I apologize. I hope that word though strikes through you enough that you actually open your eyes and are able to reflect on your ideals with an unbiased mind.

Have a nice day.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Moved to Serious Discussion
    No wait a minute, my intention was for it to be a suggestion/feedback. and what did your company think was gona happen!?. you try to promote marxist stuff on your game, and then expect there not to be a clash!?. then when there is a clash you turn my topic into a serious discussion, when my intion is for it to be a suggestion/feedback?

could you send my topic back to the suggestions/feedback?
    its kind of your company fault that it got a bit serious.. you shouldnt be making political propaganda on your games.

Achievements:
    Reply in quote.

It is clear to me you have no clue of the terms you throw about like confetti. You have an irrational hatred towards leftists and this is blinding you to everything else.

If you actually took a step back, cleared your brainwashed mind, and actually looked with an open heart and mind at the moral philosophy behind leftism, you may be surprised at what your heart tells you is right.

Or maybe not. I'm an 18 year old girl, INFP personality type, who's never really faced any hardship and has an idealized view of the world.

Doesn't mean I fully believe it, but that ideal I hold in my heart is what I attempt to strive for, and encourage others to do so as well.

And one last thing. If you want to have an actual coherent argument, keep the ad hominen to a minimum.

I know I called you brainwashed, I apologize. I hope that word though strikes through you enough that you actually open your eyes and are able to reflect on your ideals with an unbiased mind.

Have a nice day.
    wtf kind of reply is that!?. how am i suppose to reply to something like that?. make a proper reply if you want to be taken seriously, leftist.

lol.. tells me i am brainwashed and admits right after that, that as never been through any hardships. then what the hell do you know about anything?. says she is not a leftists, but defends everything they stand for right after that. HAHAHAHAHA.. you leftists are hilarious hypocrites.

but that one, that i am the one who is brainwashed was just to much lol. your the one who is brainwashed, you leftist zombie. your kind already went as far as to pushing for abortions of 9 MONTH OLD BABIES. am i brainwashed with that for example!? ask me for proof then, i dare you!. and i will show you just how "kind" and "moraly high" the left realy is. good people my ass, you leftists(aka marxists) are the cancer of this planet. go ahead and ask me for proof, and lets find out whos brainwashed.

oh yea? well if you want to have an actual "coherent" disccusion, dont do what you did with editing my post like that, in a form of reply?(or whatever the hell that is suppose to be). how the hell am i suppose to reply to that thing!?. and dont make walltexts either(anticipating).
    Last edited by y4mii; 10-19-2017 at 12:50 PM.