Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Degeneracy in skins/animations - Suggestion/Feedback

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by y4mii View Post
    wtf kind of reply is that!?. how am i suppose to reply to something like that?. make a proper reply if you want to be taken seriously, leftist.

lol.. tells me i am brainwashed and admits right after that, that as never been through any hardships. then what the hell do you know about anything?. says she is not a leftists, but defends everything they stand for right after that. HAHAHAHAHA.. you leftists are hilarious hypocrites.

but that one, that i am the one who is brainwashed was just to much lol. your the one who is brainwashed, you leftist zombie. your kind already went as far as to pushing for abortions of 9 MONTH OLD BABIES. am i brainwashed with that for example!? ask me for proof then, i dare you!. and i will show you just how "kind" and "moraly high" the left realy is. good people my ass, you leftists(aka marxists) are the cancer of this planet. go ahead and ask me for proof, and lets find out whos brainwashed.

oh yea? well if you want to have an actual "coherent" disccusion, dont do what you did with editing my post like that, in a form of reply?(or whatever the hell that is suppose to be). how the hell am i suppose to reply to that thing!?. and dont make walltexts either(anticipating).
    I guess you're completely incapable of having a reasonable discussion. More's the pity.

Your deep ingrained hatred of anything approaching moral goodness is appalling and I highly suggest you reassess your morals if you think equality for all is bad.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    No wait a minute, my intention was for it to be a suggestion/feedback. and what did your company think was gona happen!?. you try to promote marxist stuff on your game, and then expect there not to be a clash!?. then when there is a clash you turn my topic into a serious discussion, when my intion is for it to be a suggestion/feedback?

could you send my topic back to the suggestions/feedback?
    its kind of your company fault that it got a bit serious.. you shouldnt be making political propaganda on your games.
    RainbowSplat is not Hirez, he is a forum moderator placing threads where they belong.

Also, no one is seeing any "political propaganda" except for you.
    What do I put here now?

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    No wait a minute, my intention was for it to be a suggestion/feedback. and what did your company think was gona happen!?. you try to promote marxist stuff on your game, and then expect there not to be a clash!?. then when there is a clash you turn my topic into a serious discussion, when my intion is for it to be a suggestion/feedback?

could you send my topic back to the suggestions/feedback?
    its kind of your company fault that it got a bit serious.. you shouldnt be making political propaganda on your games.
    No Social Rights Group Discussion/Name Calling

We do not permit any discussion relating to Feminism, Social Justice, MGTOW, Black Lives Matter, LGBT or anything remotely similar to be discussed outside of the Serious Discussion subforum. Every time people bring these topics up in smite discussion (Where it has no right to be to begin with), it ends in a flame war or the discussion grinding to a halt.

This category includes, but is not limited to:

Feminism
    Men's Rights/MRM
    Men that Go Their Own Way/MGTOW
    Social Justice Cult/Social Justice Warrior/SJW
    Black Lives Matter/BLM
    Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual/LGBT
    Saying smite is one of the above. (I.E "Smite added in another female just to keep the balance due to SJW's")
    Saying a god/skin is one of the above. (I.E "They need to stop making nothing but white people skins")
    Saying a user is one of the above. (I.E "You say that because you're a feminist")
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    says she is not a leftists, but defends everything they stand for right after that. HAHAHAHAHA.. you leftists are hilarious hypocrites.
    I am not one. That is a fact. i have no political interests nor do I care, as it's all corrupt and shit anyway (I mean, Trump as president, really).

Plus I'm in the UK so US politics mean jack all for me.

I defend what is right. Leftists' agenda stems from certain moral beliefs they have about humanity and society.

I do not support everything (nor do I know what) they do in the name of such beliefs, which is why I don't support them, or any political group.

The reason being that every human being is flawed and even great ideals can be twisted to evil means.

So instead of supporting the people, I support the actual ideals, which do not fall to human evil.

I defend these beliefs and believe they are morally right-

1) All humans are created equal.

2) Treat everyone as an equal, regardless of any differences.

3) Help the less fortunate when you are able to do so, without losing anything of significant moral value (modified version of Peter Singer's Utilitarianism principle)

4) Everyone has an equal right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (which is the US Constitution btw and is a Leftist ideal)

5) Do your best to not do unto others what you do not wish them to do unto you (ie don't murder/kill/steal/lie/cheat unless you want to be murdered/killed/stolen from/lied to/cheated on)

6) Do your best to do unto others what you'd wish them to do unto you in your time of need (give aid to those who need it, speak kind words, comfort the sick, the sad, the weary, etc)

7) Do your best to ensure your actions lead to the greatest amount of pleasure and the least amount of pain for the greatest amount of people, with special priority to the disadvantaged (Consequentialism + Hedonism + Prioritarianism)

8) Uphold these as best you can, but take note of the situation if required - exceptions can be made in exceptional circumstances. (ie Lying to hide a would-be murderer's victim is permissible)

Exactly which of these moral beliefs do you take issue with, and what is your reasoning for why they are invalid?

All of these beliefs are what form the core of Leftism, and although in some ways no doubt through politics and corruption these have been twisted to suit the means of evil people, that does not mean that the ideal is flawed.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 10-19-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    No Social Rights Group Discussion/Name Calling

We do not permit any discussion relating to Feminism, Social Justice, MGTOW, Black Lives Matter, LGBT or anything remotely similar to be discussed outside of the Serious Discussion subforum. Every time people bring these topics up in smite discussion (Where it has no right to be to begin with), it ends in a flame war or the discussion grinding to a halt.

This category includes, but is not limited to:

Feminism
    Men's Rights/MRM
    Men that Go Their Own Way/MGTOW
    Social Justice Cult/Social Justice Warrior/SJW
    Black Lives Matter/BLM
    Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual/LGBT
    Saying smite is one of the above. (I.E "Smite added in another female just to keep the balance due to SJW's")
    Saying a god/skin is one of the above. (I.E "They need to stop making nothing but white people skins")
    Saying a user is one of the above. (I.E "You say that because you're a feminist")
    Ok.. but for example, that Bellona skin is clearly a feminist. look at the picture, it looks just like that classic feminist image. the problem i have with it, is that Bellona is not suppose to be that kind of god at all.

the case of Terra i do admit that i cant prove that she was "starting" to twerk, but it does seem like it, and it bothers me a lot.

but i dont mind it being moved here, if my suggestion/feedback is still taken into account like any other suggestion/feedback. will it?
    Last edited by y4mii; 10-19-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Ok.. but for example, that Bellona skin is clearly a feminist. look at the picture, it looks just like that classic feminist image. the problem i have with it, is that Bellona is not suppose to be that kind of god at all.

the case of Terra i do admit that i cant prove that she was "starting" to twerk, but it does seem like it, and it bothers me a lot.

but i dont mind it being moved here, if my suggestion/feedback is still taken into account like any other suggestion/feedback.
    It is a feedback like any other. You are free to express your feedback
    people are also free to disagree with it and bring the simple argument "it's still just a game"

because it is. Just because it is using the names and bases of mythological gods, doesnt mean we are here to express them as what their followers want.
    What is this, a wish concert?

Achievements:
    Lyralis
    First you make a WEIRD response by editing my own post, which ofcore dosnt show when i quote you. now you make a wave of responses, with one being in HUGE text.

i am not gona respond to any of it. this is not Youtube.

Achievements:
    Lyralis
    First you make a WEIRD response by editing my own post, which ofcore dosnt show when i quote you. now you make a wave of responses, with one being in HUGE text.

i am not gona respond to any of it. this is not Youtube.
    There's nothing weird about it.

I replied within the quote to specify which point I was replying to.

The huge text is specifically to make it easier to read.

Read those 8 moral principles carefully.

Then come back here and tell me they're wrong.

----

However I'm just gonna say a few things here.

You're a bigot, a racist, and you spout views that mirror the Nazis.

You're welcome. If you need me to point out exactly where you showed you were those things, just ask.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 10-19-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    There's nothing weird about it.

I replied within the quote to specify which point I was replying to.

The huge text is specifically to make it easier to read.

Read those 8 moral principles carefully.

Then come back here and tell me they're wrong.

----

However I'm just gonna say a few things here.

You're a bigot, a racist, and you spout views that mirror the Nazis.

You're welcome. If you need me to point out exactly where you showed you were those things, just ask.
    Oh i dont need you to point out anything. instead i will tell you this... "what are you gona do about it!?.. your not gona do a damn thing!". you cant shut me down with that mindless shouting. you call racist/nazi to anyone you want to silence, but you dont silence me spoiled brat.

your also a racist by the way. an anti-white racist. the difference between us, is that i am a racist for merely wanting all imigrants out of my homeland, back to their own homelands(WHICH THEY DO HAVE!). but your kind... you want to replace/genocide white people in our own nations, through mass imigration. now if you read the actual meaning of the word "racism", you will notice that REAL racism, is when you ACT upon your hatred for a race, with the aim of destroying it. and thats what you leftists have been doing, for a LONG time now. acting upon your artificial hatred(brainwashed), towards white people.

defending my homeland from invaders is no racism, its SELF DEFENCE, but i will not back down from being called a racist/nazi and instead tell you in your UGGLY marxist face, "WHAT ARE YOU GONA DO ABOUT IT!?". this is the attitude i think we need to have, towards you marxists/communists. "racist/nazi" is just an arrow from the left, being thrown at our people, to make us feel ashemd of defending ourselves. dosnt work on me.. i throw an arrow right back at you.

so there you have it... reality.

PS:if you want me to respond to your walltext, then edit it and change the text size. and stop making waves of posts, or i will start ignoring you, for being an histerical leftist.
    Last edited by y4mii; 10-19-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    ok. Ima put a stop to this right now.

y4mii. You're obviously a troll. If you're not a troll, you have a warped sense of reality and butthurt-over-nothing-syndrome I don't want you here. G'bye. You are permabanned.

I am, however, leaving this open. Because holy shite it's so downright retarded it's hilarious.

And just in the hopes you're serious about this, a parting gift.

Instead of Neener Neener, how about Squeezer Squeezer?
    Last edited by KingScuba; 10-19-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.