Thread: S5 Ranked Conquest Partner

New Member Cupidhead Bevenomous_'s Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

S5 Ranked Conquest Partner

All my ranked conq partners have quit playing SMITE throughout S4. I haven't played much ranked since the spring split, because, quite frankly, solo queue isn't fun, at least for me.

In spring split I finished plat 1 with 90 tp before I ran out time to grind. I've given up hope for this split, but I want to start prepping for S5 so that I can grind back up to diamond level games.

Looking for a ranked partner for S5 to qualify and grind with. I'd like to grind pretty hard this next season. Must play ranked conquest and be plat 3 or higher at some point. I'm currently maining adc, but I used to main jungle before the warrior meta. I also mained mid for a while. Hmu if interested (IGN: Bevenomous), I'd like to start playing ranked or casual conquest this season to ready up for S5.

*Note: No toxic players. I play the game to win and to grind and would like to end up in diamond in S5, but at the end the day smite is a video game. Be chill, don't tilt, don't bitch. It's for fun.

New Member Cupidhead LegacyUntouched's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Howdy! I was wondering if you are still looking for some more players for S5? Im a casual player Looking to pick up my grind for season 5 as well. I have a pretty good understanding of the game and like to play MID but will re-roll if need be. The group i had this season didn't have a jungler so i attempted to fill for that role so i am honestly still picking up jungle mechanics but like i said ill re-roll to Support if need be.