Thread: Nerf Anubis

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Nerf Anubis

Anubis is WAY too overpowered. This is god is broken as hell and needs to be nerfed. No escape doesnt mean he gets to be the most broken god in the game. His wrap needs to go. Replace that with a slow. It is way too strong with his kit. Even when that thing doesnt land he has way too much damage in his kit. U need to lower his scaling on all his abilities. This god has been broken for far too long and im sick of seeing this no skill required god OP. He requires no skill. Just land wrap and enemy is dead. U cant focus him cause the team knows he is broken as hell and protects him so he can just team wipe.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    it is absolutely true that his power escale a lot and that he can erase anything in front of him. the problem is the excuse that everything is balance around conquest. where he don't perform well in high levels because he has no escape. so there is not to much to do.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,112
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    He's not OP, he needs a buff. He's extremely easy to gank, and this kills his viability in the one mode that matters: Conquest. Everywhere else, he's OP, but that doesn't matter because HR almost always makes balance decisions exclusively around CQ.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjohn333 View Post
    Anubis is WAY too overpowered. This is god is broken as hell and needs to be nerfed. No escape doesnt mean he gets to be the most broken god in the game. His wrap needs to go. Replace that with a slow. It is way too strong with his kit. Even when that thing doesnt land he has way too much damage in his kit. U need to lower his scaling on all his abilities. This god has been broken for far too long and im sick of seeing this no skill required god OP. He requires no skill. Just land wrap and enemy is dead. U cant focus him cause the team knows he is broken as hell and protects him so he can just team wipe.
    You mean Buff Anubis.

He is underpowered in Conquest.

He is...balanced, I'd say in Joust with 2 teammates to protect him but also easily falling to a 3 person collapse.

He is either OP or UP in Arena. Depends on the enemy comp. If they got a ton of lockdown, CC, anti-squishyimmobile god stuffs like Odin and Ares and the like, then you're fucked. If they have little to no CC and best yet also have low mobility, Anubis shines.

Assault I have no clue.

I think he's good in Clash.

Siege...exists?
    Last edited by Lyralis; 10-16-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Skill Level: COG Scylla makes me do good.
    Level: 109/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Junior Member Cupidhead TheMorrigain's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
    I just wiped 3 enemies with his 1

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post

Assault I have no clue.
    For assault is pretty much like arena: it's heavily dependant on both team comp.
    Also you need to be careful what you pick as first item there: common start are either bancroft or Chronos pendant, but with bancroft you almost have no bonus MP5 (unless someone picked heartward or has passive aura MP5 in their kit) meaning you have to be careful at how you use your abilities, With chronos you lack of sustain meaning the only way you can heal yourself before being able to get any form of lifesteal item is from either med or pots.
    Also he tend to be a top priority god to focus alongside kukulkan and He Bo.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    No, game is balanced around Conquest where Anubis is weak or decent against very specific comps.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,370
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Closing due to necro
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*