Thread: EU New players looking to make a casual "team"

New Member Cupidhead RelentlessA96's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378

EU New players looking to make a casual "team"

Hi there, as you can tell from the title, I'm new, well kinda. I used to play smite about 3 years ago and recently got into it again yesterday. I asked a few of my friends to play and two of them joined me. I just want a full squad that doesn't lock in right away and can actually make a decent team composition. I'm sick of being put in with people who select 3 junglers and expect to win when they're getting stomped. Currently I main support with sobek, one of my friends is learning the adc role, and the other hasn't really decided yet. So we're looking for a mid laners, solo laners and junglers. If you can play 2 of these roles that would be good as my other friend (as previously stated) doesn't really know what role he wants. No requirements really to "join" you don't need a mic but one would be useful. You don't need to be good at the game either, we just play to have fun atm because we're terrible but we would like to improve as a team. The only requirement is no flaming, no saltiness or any kind of negative behaviour (except banter because why not). Just keeps moral up and the game fun that way. We have a discord server but no teamspeak.

https://discord.gg/dSHdt7Q

New Member Cupidhead MeechyMarko's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hey man I would love to join, your link for discord expired