Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: buff jing wei

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 841
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    Also, I see some people saying here how her 1vs1 is not bad because you can poke the other hunter and back with the passive like nothing happened, but that's a good way to put yourself behind if you keep using her passive like that. You will still lose farm on Jing Wei if you don't use her passive at the right moments and the other ADC is smart and understands that.
    I mean, you could you know, only box when you can't be punished for abusing your passive instead of trying to 1v1 box all the time for no reason.

Heck, even Hunters that use normal sustain and boxing potential still only box when its beneficial to do so, such as Rama when he has Astral Arrows available to use his 1 for extra damage (Without using too many to screw his wave clear). Hou Yi only boxes if he lands his Mark + Ricochet for the immediate health advantage + stun and has the potential knock up to use. Anhur looks for pillar stun combo etc.

Jing Bae can push out a wave with her 2 and then use her 1+3 for steroids to box with, safe in the knowledge that if her lane opponent has to back (Which they should if you're going ham on them) she'll be able to back and return to lane significantly faster than them.

You're only going to get punished if you play like an idiot and think it's solo lane where you just slap the enemy god all day because you can.
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I mean I understand that you can´t one vs one one all the time the enemy adc all the time. but if she need to use her escape to obtain the steroid she become to easy to gank. on then if she doesn't have her ult she is dead. if would be nice that she obtain the steroid without using the one on her self. or if she use her third ability in the air the cooldown is reduced

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 841
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    I mean I understand that you can´t one vs one one all the time the enemy adc all the time. but if she need to use her escape to obtain the steroid she become to easy to gank.
    No different than Hou Yi using his leap for the knock up when going aggressive. Or Anhur doing the same thing. Or Rama rolling forward to get the cripple shot to stop an escape and secure a kill. Etc.

If you're worried about being ganked in a ~10s period... Then don't fucking box. Like, that's the stupidest thing you can ever do. Even if you don't burn your escape, boxing implies trading damage meaning you'll be low health so if you're ganked then you're dead if you have an escape up or not...
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    No different than Hou Yi using his leap for the knock up when going aggressive. Or Anhur doing the same thing. Or Rama rolling forward to get the cripple shot to stop an escape and secure a kill. Etc.

If you're worried about being ganked in a ~10s period... Then don't fucking box. Like, that's the stupidest thing you can ever do. Even if you don't burn your escape, boxing implies trading damage meaning you'll be low health so if you're ganked then you're dead if you have an escape up or not...
    actually no. because in the case of rama he can still have the the astral arrows and attack speed on his second ability. anhur can use his pilar and his second ability and he can impale in any wall. and hou yi whit only the mark of the golden crow have a damage increase and if use his first ability on an enemy with the mark he is able to stun the only reason to use the escape offensively is because you think that you are going to miss the stun. they do not rely on their escape to get an increase in their stats

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Jing Wei's best escape is her ult
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Gimme Green Reps
    Best Emote Ever
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I mean, you could you know, only box when you can't be punished for abusing your passive instead of trying to 1v1 box all the time for no reason.

Heck, even Hunters that use normal sustain and boxing potential still only box when its beneficial to do so, such as Rama when he has Astral Arrows available to use his 1 for extra damage (Without using too many to screw his wave clear). Hou Yi only boxes if he lands his Mark + Ricochet for the immediate health advantage + stun and has the potential knock up to use. Anhur looks for pillar stun combo etc.

Jing Bae can push out a wave with her 2 and then use her 1+3 for steroids to box with, safe in the knowledge that if her lane opponent has to back (Which they should if you're going ham on them) she'll be able to back and return to lane significantly faster than them.

You're only going to get punished if you play like an idiot and think it's solo lane where you just slap the enemy god all day because you can.
    You pretty much said what I was saying with this. I was only talking about the people that think just because you play Jing Bae you can take all the poke you want and never get behind because of her passive, which is not true at all unless the other ADC is your grandma and has no idea what they are doing.

No matter what hunter you play of course at higher level of play you need to play smart. But this is going away from what this post was about.

Just to add to the post again, the only things I would want to see for Jing Wei right now is more QoL stuff than anything else to make her flow better. Like her ult landing being a bit faster so it speeds her up a bit, or her falling to the ground faster when you knock yourself up from her 1 so she can get her AS buff without waiting as long or needing her 3 up to get out of it faster.

That's what I would like to see if they gave her some love again! Also, I would love a new awesome skin for Jing Bae since it's been awhile!