Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: buff jing wei

  1. #11
    The Mad Hatter Chosen Relanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Like somewhere. Probably.
    Posts
    1,497
    6
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    are seriously going to use that as an excuse. if you check the numbers that you put, you can see that if jing wei use her first and third ability she only gains 40% attack speed and 40 extra attack power. while medusa in only her first ability whit lower cooldown has 30 (+10% of her physical power) power incress and 80% of extra attack speed.
    If you wanna check the numbers, then check the fact that Medusa's 1 not only lasts for only 3 shots (Compared to Jing's 1+3 which lasts for 7s and 4s respectively - Which means if you have a 2.5 attack speed you can pump out 17 and 10 attacks respectively)

    Then also check the fact that 40 power > 30 damage + 10% power.

    Especially when on a god that's crit focused like Jing Wei is. Since that 40 power becomes 80 damage. With Deathbringer that goes up to 96 damage.

    So, lets say you have Medusa with a full 400 power (Which is only possible with FG+Red buff+3k pot). Her 1 will push out at most, 630 damage (270 from the 3x base damage DoTs and then 360 from power). There's nothing else you can do to change that. Attack speed, crit, Qin's, nothing you can build will increase that number (Only thing you can do is build Pen to make that number actually occur on an actual target)

    If you have say Jing Wei who hits 2.5 attack speed with her 1, then during her 3's duration you can push out 960 damage. Just by having good crit chance and Deathbringer (I.e. Every single Jing Wei build). Not to mention the rest of the damage you can do for the remaining 3s of the attack speed buff.

    I must check my calculations because i think that 700 was higher than 580.
    Your point being? I was originally countering your point that "Other hunters like medusa that literally have abilities that surpass because have multiple side effects."

    So what is it? Is it that other Hunters have more side effects? Or is it that her ult isn't exactly the same damage as other gods despite the additional side effects?

    and having and 75% extra damage if they don´t look directly to medusa it is definitely not and extra effect.
    It's not an extra effect, because it's not extra damage. If they look at Medusa they take the full damage. If they don't look at Medusa they take 75% damage (25% less).

    Being situationally worse is not an extra effect worth talking about in terms of "Things that makes Jing Wei suck in comparison"
    Last edited by Relanah; 10-11-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

    We need more kawaii skins!

  2. #12
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,628
    19
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,466
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    16
    They could just take her 3's phys power and smack it on her 2 so she has some more reliable damage instead of having to burn her escape. Honestly, Jing's #1 problem right now is that she doesn't offer a reliable damage output until late game.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

    If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

  3. #13
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Nah, it has a short delay.

    You immediately become CC immune, but it's not until about 1 second later that you become untargetable.
    I swear, Jing Wei has definitely escaped my Crush with her ult taking no damage despite me popping it instantly, and it landing before she started her ult.

    I mean it hit her when she was charging the ult for takeoff.

    -shrugs- either way her ult is a great escape imo. (it also -cough- gets you out of cripples and roots easy)
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  4. #14
    Junior Member Cupidhead hokabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25
    1
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    If you wanna check the numbers, then check the fact that Medusa's 1 not only lasts for only 3 shots (Compared to Jing's 1+3 which lasts for 7s and 4s respectively - Which means if you have a 2.5 attack speed you can pump out 17 and 10 attacks respectively)

    Then also check the fact that 40 power > 30 damage + 10% power.

    Especially when on a god that's crit focused like Jing Wei is. Since that 40 power becomes 80 damage. With Deathbringer that goes up to 96 damage.

    So, lets say you have Medusa with a full 400 power (Which is only possible with FG+Red buff+3k pot). Her 1 will push out at most, 630 damage (270 from the 3x base damage DoTs and then 360 from power). There's nothing else you can do to change that. Attack speed, crit, Qin's, nothing you can build will increase that number (Only thing you can do is build Pen to make that number actually occur on an actual target)
    i am sorry that is my fault i made a mistake. it was 30 (+10% of your physical power) every 0.5s for 1.5s per charge. that means that her basic attacks actually do triple the damage i had written. now you could please keep telling me how underpower is medusa

  5. #15
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    1,319
    7
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    why would you take medusa as exemple? she is one of the worst carry hunters. dont get me wrong medusa is a nice God but she is assasin hunter hybrid and excel in the mid game. like neith she can build ability focused. If you want the heavy late game hittar you dont pick medusa

  6. #16
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ketsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    41
    1
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Jing Wei passive should activate when struck by kumbakarna epic uppercut because that would be hilarious.

    The 75% damage in medusa ult is not extra damage it is a 25% reduction to the total.

    I think Jing Wei is fine as is its nice to have an alternative to the overplayed hunters . She will do fine but using her moves is a bit more complicated.

  7. #17
    Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    With My Mom, (I'm 15)
    Posts
    365
    5
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    1
    The problem with Buffing Jing Wei is that her kit and only reason she's active in SPL is cause of her passive to outsustain any Hunter before (and in some cases, after) Lifesteal kicks in...

    Jing Wei can throw out some poke, with her 1 and 2, and then dash out, Recall, repeat till the enemy is low enough for you to kill.

    So If we are seeing Jing Wei Buffs, it won't be without nerfs to the passive
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Give Me Green Reps
    Best. Emote. Ever.
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

  8. #18
    Junior Member Cupidhead hokabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25
    1
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzako View Post
    The problem with Buffing Jing Wei is that her kit and only reason she's active in SPL is cause of her passive to outsustain any Hunter before (and in some cases, after) Lifesteal kicks in...

    Jing Wei can throw out some poke, with her 1 and 2, and then dash out, Recall, repeat till the enemy is low enough for you to kill.

    So If we are seeing Jing Wei Buffs, it won't be without nerfs to the passive
    dude i don't know what kind strategy is that you are literally are going to lose a lot of farm, and what kind of adc the other team have to don't throw your tower. if you do that you literally are going to take ages to have a full build. to help even more with the lack of power in her kit.

    in my opinion they should positioning a lot of things in the jing wei kit, because the espec that she use her first and third ability to engage. but if she does that she lose her minion clear which is already bad. but also her escape has a biger cooldown than most of the hunters. and your steroid is based on the probability that something will happen. the fact tha she use her first ability no matter where should give her the attack power and speed. and her second should give her 20% extra critical chance in all the rangs.

  9. #19
    Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    With My Mom, (I'm 15)
    Posts
    365
    5
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    the fact that she use her first ability no matter where should give her the attack power and speed. and her second should give her 20% extra critical chance in all the rangs.
    Wait a bit... Why would you buff a Hunter that is already picked often in the SPL?

    Apollo still needs a buff kek

    Anyways.. Jing Wei's 2 doesn't need that 20% critical chance across all ranks.. why would u need that? LOL... also no point in ranking it up then?

    Okay anyways I'm kinda helping a bit with your proposed changes, my version at least

    Passive: Rapid Reincarnation

    Travels for 1 second longer, has a 45 second cooldown now

    1: Persistent Gust

    Now grants Jing Wei attack speed even if she doesn't get knocked up *wink* *wink*

    2: Explosive Bolts

    Now has a 15% crit chance across all ranks
    Cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8

    (Make it like Artemis and her crit chance)

    What about that? No I'm not buffing AS
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Give Me Green Reps
    Best. Emote. Ever.
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

  10. #20
    Member Follower Yuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    120
    2
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    As someone that loves playing Jing Bae and really loves seeing her being played in the SPL I don't think she's bad at the moment like she was for most of her life in Smite other than late S3. The only thing that I think is still bad about her is her level 1/early clear being garbage over most any other hunter.

    Sure, she is not as crazy strong as she was before after getting a lot of buffs, but I don't think she is garbage like she was at the start of S4 where even I had a hard time playing her since she was so bad and mostly did it out of love for the bird girl. She's just harder to play now and takes more skill to be good on which is not a bad thing. Though I don't agree with the "Easy" she has anymore because of that, but whatever!

    The only buff/change I would like to see at this point is making her land faster from the air when using her ult, but maybe lowering the damage on it to make her flow better and be even more fun to play. Her ult feels a little slow at times for how fast she is meant to be played.

    Also, I see some people saying here how her 1vs1 is not bad because you can poke the other hunter and back with the passive like nothing happened, but that's a good way to put yourself behind if you keep using her passive like that. You will still lose farm on Jing Wei if you don't use her passive at the right moments and the other ADC is smart and understands that. Her passive could still be at 5 secs and it would not matter if she can't 1vs1 like how she was early S4. She still needs a good kit like any other hunter.

    Just my thoughts on the girl with wings at this moment!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •