Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guardians OP Damage

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    To be honest I'd delete the game for being lied to, Kuzenbo physically doesn't existand they added him to the game (bad or not why are you making up mythology, also kappa's under all circumstances Don't have fucking shells yet you base 3 of his abilities off of his shell, might as well just call him a fucking turtle, also the only god that can actually cc you out of your ultimate...good fucking job, the responses on this thread is exactly what i think hi-rez wants the game to be a joke and you just need to git guud, fuck this

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    No but ares can just tank everything and deal consistent dot damage to you and force your beads or multiple people if he chooses,, ymir can wall you off for a LONG time and has the highest health scaling in the game, cabrakan is disgusting with his immunity to slows, and absurd damage when building it and not building it, the only guardian I don't hate is sylvanus, terra and kephri, To be honest though i don't think gaurdians are the problem , its warriors they're faster deal more damage and are tankier because they're usually selfish builds with maybe a shoguns to help out their team

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiChoss View Post
    To be honest I'd delete the game for being lied to, Kuzenbo physically doesn't existand they added him to the game (bad or not why are you making up mythology
    He's from actual Japanese mythology, he's just obscure.

also kappa's under all circumstances Don't have fucking shells yet you base 3 of his abilities off of his shell, might as well just call him a fucking turtle
    You mean like these kappas, which have visible shells?

also the only god that can actually cc you out of your ultimate
    Other than, like, all the other gods with hard CC?

...good fucking job, the responses on this thread is exactly what i think hi-rez wants the game to be a joke and you just need to git guud, fuck this
    If you're gonna troll, don't be so obvious, love.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SaintDemonbane's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Wait a second...

Dude, are you talking about their basic attack damage?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    I still say restrict guardians items they have access to or nerf their defense items or nerf all guardians scaling on ablities.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hypothesis: Everytime we get another "Guardians are so OP"-post we just witnessed another wave from other MOBAs or MMORPGs, where people were brought up with the idea that tanks should be nothing but glorified sandbags.

I much enjoy that thought and their consequent suffering.

On another (possibly related) issue, what's up with the massive wave of dimwits incapable of using punctuation and constructing paragraphs in these forums? Did neogaf find refuge in the Smite-forums?

Junior Member Cupidhead NPhantasm's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbiter View Post
    Hypothesis: Everytime we get another "Guardians are so OP"-post we just witnessed another wave from other MOBAs or MMORPGs, where people were brought up with the idea that tanks should be nothing but glorified sandbags.

I much enjoy that thought and their consequent suffering.

On another (possibly related) issue, what's up with the massive wave of dimwits incapable of using punctuation and constructing paragraphs in these forums? Did neogaf find refuge in the Smite-forums?
    This, in late Season 4 we have players complaining about Guardians who remain almost the same from S2. Guardians have always been "Magic Warriors" and Support, but it seems absurd to explore alternative roles. That's because we have players who prefer to pick up their Mage, Assassins and Hunters and open the "Damage" tab always comfortably, but the game cannot be that way every time, rethink your builds before coming to ask an entire class to mold to your desire, or we will have to discuss about being able to ignore more than half of the defenses with only 2 items too.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Why was this POS thread revived.

The OP literally compared basic attack damage.
    What do I put here now?