Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Guardians OP Damage

  1. #11
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,161
    8
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    In order to get their damage off, they need to throw themselves in the line of fire where a mage does not.
    except for Bacchus, who can just build damage, jump on you, throw his 3, while you are knocked up, deal half of your hp by those 2 abilities and also stun you, then ult and you are dead without chance to do anything. and even if you still alive after this, you can't do the shit to him, unless you are crit builded hunter or assasin(or may be Anubis with ult ready to use and some hp items, otherwise you won't survive his combo)... since he is fkn tanky even without def items early and mid game, late game he falls off in tankyness without def items, but you don't gonna survive his combo late game.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 10-10-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  2. #12
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,488
    29
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,275
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    except for Bacchus, who can just build damage, jump on you, throw his 3, while you are knocked up, deal half of your hp by those 2 abilities and also stun you, then ult and you are dead without chance to do anything. and even if you still alive after this, you can't do the shit to him, unless you are crit builded hunter or assasin(or may be Anubis with ult ready to use and some hp items, otherwise you won't survive his combo)... since he is fkn tanky even without def items early and mid game, late game he falls off in tankyness without def items, but you don't gonna survive his combo late game.
    If he doesn't build prots, he's not tanky. 14% mitigation doesn't turn you into a tank. Git gud.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


  3. #13
    Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Usa, Johnstown PA
    Posts
    1,246
    7
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If he doesn't build prots, he's not tanky. 14% mitigation doesn't turn you into a tank. Git gud.
    but it does allow him to focus more on offensive stuff before needing that defensive gear
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

  4. #14
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,488
    29
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,275
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    but it does allow him to focus more on offensive stuff before needing that defensive gear
    And of the bruiser guardians, he has some of the least scaling. Just 130% and 200% with and without his ult before Poly, which doesn't do shit before 3rd item at the earliest, is factored in. Compare this to, say, Ymir, who gets 110% plus a steroid before his ult, and 220% after he ults; or even Ares, who takes time to do his damage, but has some of the highest damage on a normal combo of any god, period.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


  5. #15
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,161
    8
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    And of the bruiser guardians, he has some of the least scaling. Just 130% and 200% with and without his ult before Poly, which doesn't do shit before 3rd item at the earliest, is factored in. Compare this to, say, Ymir, who gets 110% plus a steroid before his ult, and 220% after he ults; or even Ares, who takes time to do his damage, but has some of the highest damage on a normal combo of any god, period.
    Ymir and Ares can't jump on you from howhere, knockup, then stun, then ult and you are dead before you can do anything, unless you have beds ready.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  6. #16
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,488
    29
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,275
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    Ymir and Ares can't jump on you from howhere, knockup, then stun, then ult and you are dead before you can do anything, unless you have beds ready.
    Which is why they have more damage and sticking power. And if Ymir blinks in, then goes 3-2-Poly, you're gonna be more dead than if Bacchus did the same, especially if ults are factored in.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


  7. #17
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,161
    8
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Which is why they have more damage and sticking power. And if Ymir blinks in, then goes 3-2-Poly, you're gonna be more dead than if Bacchus did the same, especially if ults are factored in.
    exactly, Ymir and Ares need blink for it, Bacchus don't.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  8. #18
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    65
    1
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Guardians are why I deleted this game. Until they get nerfed im not playing this unbalanced trash game

  9. #19
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,311
    37
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 2,090
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjohn333 View Post
    Guardians are why I deleted this game. Until they get nerfed im not playing this unbalanced trash game
    But I thought it was Anubis.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

  10. #20
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,488
    29
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,275
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    exactly, Ymir and Ares need blink for it, Bacchus don't.
    And Bacchus gets less reward for it. You know, like I just established.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkjohn333 View Post
    Guardians are why I deleted this game. Until they get nerfed im not playing this unbalanced trash game
    Alternative and better solution: git gud.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •