Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blue Stone vs Death toll

New Member Cupidhead SilverSoul99's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Blue Stone vs Death toll

Now I know these items depend on the god and well these items are directed towards Bellona and I just have a very simple question and I know the answer to a good extent. However, I've been seeing more and more Bellona's building Blue Stone instead of Deaths toll and so I'm just wondering what changed if any or am I just queuing up with werido's who don't know the benefits of death toll on Bellona or perhaps did I miss something involving Blue stone?

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered
    I'd almost always go Death's Toll against certain Solo Laners... (Unless Jungle Bellona tho)

Now Deaths Toll makes you able to outsustain certain Solo Laners, like Ravana who would usually go Bluestone, or probably most Solos (par Osiris, Erlang) would Grab Bluestone anyways..

I do pick up Bluestone for some reason vs Erlang, cause he will almost definitely out sustain me, I'd just go pure damage
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Give Me Green Reps
    Best. Emote. Ever.
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

New Member Cupidhead SilverSoul99's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzako View Post
    I'd almost always go Death's Toll against certain Solo Laners... (Unless Jungle Bellona tho)

Now Deaths Toll makes you able to outsustain certain Solo Laners, like Ravana who would usually go Bluestone, or probably most Solos (par Osiris, Erlang) would Grab Bluestone anyways..

I do pick up Bluestone for some reason vs Erlang, cause he will almost definitely out sustain me, I'd just go pure damage
    Alrighty, the last Bellona I fought picked it up before building nothing but attack speed but I was Erlang at the time so maybe you are on to something there.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    they nerfed base dmg and CD on bludgeon back in 4.13 I think, might be why ur seeing more bluestone.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    they nerfed her base dmg not the dmg on the 2 worfed that bad lol

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 898
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Her hammer is an ability that procs bluestone 2 times meaning its very good on her in lvl 1
    If you play vs someone you know you clear much faster, i would go bluestone say vs herc, nike, cu chu and ama,

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    The same abilities can't proc Bluestone multiple times in one use so that first part is already a lie.

Junior Member Cupidhead loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Repped! Third Class 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Her hammer is an ability that procs bluestone 2 times meaning its very good on her in lvl 1
    If you play vs someone you know you clear much faster, i would go bluestone say vs herc, nike, cu chu and ama,
    I think you mean it can proc on the first bludgeon swing, and also on the second bludgeon swing.

Meaning say you hit 3 minions on the first bludgeon swing, and on the second bludgeon swing, you hit the 3 archers at the back. You get the proc on the 2 minion groups.

Or you miss an enemy god on the first bludgeon swing, but hit the enemy god on the second. Then you still get the proc.

But if you hit a target or targets on both swings, it does not do a double proc.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 898
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Goobis how much do riot game pay you?

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,240
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Just tested it in game. No it doesn't. Bluestone procs once per ability, no matter how many times it hits. Bluestone deals out 2 dmg ticks per 1 proc.

If it proc'd every time someone hit, Da Ji would be so stupidly broken with it that she'd automatically go to SSS rank.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.