Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What keeps you guys here from Scrims?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    It took me a moment but I see you're potentially upset at me throwing a wrench in keeping the Scrim thing alive. I'll apologize and edit my post for that as I'll agree that was pretty bad of me.
    Fair enough. Once you edit your post, I'm closing this thread. There will be some planning of scrims on the forums a while before they're scheduled, instead of this thread which is already on its way to hell.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Syelle View Post
    Despite it's toxicity and terrible Matchmaking, I preffer to play in Solo Queues for the sake of escapism.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    This isn't my game. I have nothing to prove and everything to lose. I already know and accept that a majority of players are better than me and I would rather not waste my time stroking my e-peen. There was a game I played for a total of 5 years and it eventually shut down. That was my game. I did everything there I possibly could to increase my self pro-claimed status and did a lot of 1v1.
    This sounds like my relationship with Dragon Nest before Nexon let go of its NA server. Best combat of any game I've ever seen, especially in 1v1.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Fair enough. Once you edit your post, I'm closing this thread. There will be some planning of scrims on the forums a while before they're scheduled, instead of this thread which is already on its way to hell.
    Cleaned up the drama, gonna close this thread now before it descends back into that. Stay tuned for EU scrim planning on Friday or Saturday, and anytime in the Discord.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    no I mean what the link for it, not what it is physically.

Sorry for being confounding
    go look at the announcements up top.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.