Thread: Atalanta's Bow change

New Member Cupidhead MkDemolisher's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

Atalanta's Bow change

Let's face it, this item is kind of a joke to those that use to build fatalis on hunters. Fatalis was op don't get me wrong, but this item just doesn't bring enough boxing potential to be worth buying. The item can stack to give you 28% movement speed which is great for survivability, but when you need to movement speed defensively it's hard to maintain stacks. I suggest that the item be given 10% movement speed up front on the item and then something like 4 stacks of 5% movement speed when autos land. I think this item would be a good synergy item for gods like amc and skadi that dont have escapes and would really benefit from the constant 10% movement speed. This would not make the item op because look at freya with all her rings that give movement speed. She is in a really balanced spot right now as a hypercarry mage with her ult being the only actual escape.

let me know what you guys think

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ketsie's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Atlanta's bow is a silly item it has no tier 3 item stats it is basically a weird tier 2 that got lost on the path to greatness. 10 flat pen or a stacking attack speed buff along with the movement would be interesting.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I reckon this will get its own niche at some point, at the moment its just a salty reminder to hunters that they lost fatalis.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Shit item. Gives power and ms only but it expensive as fuck and requires basics to really make it work.

Boots does that shit 10000000000000x better at a much better pricepoint. Gods with innate speed in heir kit have better items to pick to replace boots if they desire later on.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    I would only change it by removing it from the game. The only way to buff this item and make it good is to add the Haste effect to it, and that's something I, like many others, don't want to be again in the game for hunters. Atalanta's Bow is just a worthless substitute for Fatalis that Hirez absurdly thought someone could want to buy. It just fills space in that tree. Its current state is useless and minor buffs will keep it useless, while 'correct' buff will make it OP. This item has no purpose. Remove it.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    They could change it so instead of increasing your speed on hit per stack, it steals speed like a Nemesis ult. Make it a faux frostalis item to make it worth its insane price. Since frost bound was merged for hunters it could be pretty useful. Not to mention it'd give magical gods a slow proc for basics instead of only gem of iso for abilities.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This basically got replaced by crit items - why build atalanta's bow and nerfed frostbound for a bad frostalis when you could build wind demon and poison star. You hit a lot harder then you ever did with frostalis and you get damage reduction + attack speed bonuses.