Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Premades reporting the winning team when losing.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 257
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Premades reporting the winning team when losing.

This has become a HUGE issue at this point. I have been flagged for bad behaviour repeatedly and at this pioint i actually might get banned because when i win games the other team reports my team when they are premade.

Just happened in this game:
    http://smite.guru/match/pc/365542618

Its really not funny anymore. It happens consistently all the time. I think in the last weeks i got flagged 4 times for "bad behaviour" because EVERYONE on the other team made a coordinated effort to report my team.

PLEASE fix this. IT IS SOOOO SIMPLE. Reports should NOT be taken into account AT ALL unless there is AT LEAST ONE PERSON reporting the guy on the same team.

Please fix this issue. It is happening FREQUENTLY IN VARIOUS MODES!!!!!

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If you haven't been banned then I think they are ignoring the premises reporting you...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    If you haven't been banned then I think they are ignoring the premises reporting you...
    well currently it depends on frequency of reports right, If you get reported by a significant number of people after a match in a small enough time frame you get autobanned as far as i understand. If you expect them to check every major report incident by hand then you are wrong.

As i said i have gotten the warning that i am about to get banned if i keep up my "awful behavior" ... i am going to get banned. You get a notification in game. Have gotten that thing 4 timtes in the last few weeks , every time after being reported by premades, and in 1 case even by solos.

I even sent a report ticket of that one with a screenshot of the guy calling "report the enemy team" in lobby chat after the game.

AND ITS SO EASY TO FIX! JUST MAKE IT SO THAT IF ONlY THE OTHER TEAM REPORTS SOMEONE OR IF ALL REPORTS TOWARD A PERSON ARE MADE BY A PREMADE JSUT IGNORE IT UNLESS THERE IS 1!!! MORE REPORT.

^this would immediately fix a large majority of the issues with report system abuse!!!!1

Easiest fix in the world.

Its not like the game doesnt hate solo players enough...
    Last edited by CurrentValue; 09-30-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CurrentValue View Post
    well currently it depends on frequency of reports right, If you get reported by a significant number of people after a match in a small enough time frame you get autobanned as far as i understand. If you expect them to check every major report incident by hand then you are wrong.

As i said i have gotten the warning that i am about to get banned if i keep up my "awful behavior" ... i am going to get banned. You get a notification in game. Have gotten that thing 4 timtes in the last few weeks , every time after being reported by premades, and in 1 case even by solos.

I even sent a report ticket of that one with a screenshot of the guy calling "report the enemy team" in lobby chat after the game.

AND ITS SO EASY TO FIX! JUST MAKE IT SO THAT IF ONlY THE OTHER TEAM REPORTS SOMEONE OR IF ALL REPORTS TOWARD A PERSON ARE MADE BY A PREMADE JSUT IGNORE IT UNLESS THERE IS 1!!! MORE REPORT.

^this would immediately fix a large majority of the issues with report system abuse!!!!1

Easiest fix in the world.

Its not like the game doesnt hate solo players enough...
    That's kinda dumb, because then that means the premade can't legit report people for actually doing bad stuff.

Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    That's kinda dumb, because then that means the premade can't legit report people for actually doing bad stuff.
    If the player in question is feeding intentionally or afk, the other team will be able to see it and confirm it --> report as well.

If it is a 4 man premade with 1 solo player and the solo player harasses, then you always have 4 people to convince the other team to report him for bm. And quite frankly if you are playing as 4 man premade you can just mute 1 person and be done with it.

In every scenario where there is at least 1 other player on the team who is not with the premade this becomes a non issue immediately.

How many 4 man premades are there anyway? I bet 1000 $ its less of the playerbase than solo players.

You are correct that it will be more difficult for premades to group report people then, but thats the whole point. Take power away from premades taking your game hostage for once. You didnt pick what they want you to pick? reported! you dont play exactly the way they want? reported! You have a bad game? TRASH FUCKING SCUM FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT REPORTED! (that is literally the game of smite that i experience every time i play)

yea no, not fun. The game is biased towards premades more than enough. Having voice chat and the opportunity to play with other people you know are decent players is more than enough of an innate advantage.

No reason to add the ability to ruin the game for everyone else on top of that (without any chance of the solo players getting justice for THAT btw, NOTHING you can do as solo when people simply report you because they feel like it).

EDIT: And btw you can ALWAYS just take screenshots of a particularly ill behaved player and send them in! Works much better anyway.
    Last edited by CurrentValue; 09-30-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Achievements:
    just had another one of these guys... "report the other team for laugh spam" .....

seems legit

Junior Member Cupidhead havoc777's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    just had another one of these guys... "report the other team for laugh spam" .....

seems legit
    Laugh spams are annoying though and if you're gonna spam laughs after steamrolling your opponent, that's salting the wound and you deserve to be banned for it.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc777 View Post
    Laugh spams are annoying though and if you're gonna spam laughs after steamrolling your opponent, that's salting the wound and you deserve to be banned for it.
    People like you shouldnt play video games really.

I cant even imagine how awful you are at dealing with real life in general. Must be horrible.

Maybe try something relaxing like yoga.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc777 View Post
    It's unkind and maybe not sporting for sure.

But bannable? No, not really.

I mean, some laughs are genuinely funny and not ill-intentioned-sounding. In which case I don't mind.

Oh and BTW laughspam when you lose is definitely permissible. Means you don't take the loss seriously, that you know it's just a game.

Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Junior Member Cupidhead havoc777's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    People like you shouldnt play video games really.

I cant even imagine how awful you are at dealing with real life in general. Must be horrible.

Maybe try something relaxing like yoga.
    If you're gonna harass people in games you deserve you be banned it's that simple. People play games for fun and when you spend your time harassing people who are trying to have a good time, yes you deserve to be banned.