Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Whine About Your Lives Here

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Sounds like the Reddit Downvote button...not technically for disagreement but what people use it for anyway.

I personally thought it was to show your displeasure at posts full of stupidity or trolliness. And on the flipside, praise sensible and well thought out posts.
    Reddit system is very bad, ppl who dont agree with your opinion(even if you dont curse or offend anybody) can downvote and ban you in the process, I created account there, I wrote different opinion than DukeSloth had and guess what? I got downvoted by all his fans and I couldnt write any more posts, then I never returned to this "forum".
    Forum where ppl can ban you for no reason have nothing to do with freedom of speech.

At Smite forums I get downvoted for it as well but I didnt get ban at least yet.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Reddit system is very bad, ppl who dont agree with your opinion(even if you dont curse or offend anybody) can downvote and ban you in the process, I created account there, I wrote different opinion than DukeSloth had and guess what? I got downvoted by all his fans and I couldnt write any more posts, then I never returned to this "forum".
    Forum where ppl can ban you for no reason have nothing to do with freedom of speech.

At Smite forums I get downvoted for it as well but I didnt get ban at least yet.
    Reddit is full of sheep anyway.

Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    On the bright side, people actually care enough to remember your birthdays.

I've only ever celebrated my 8th and 13th birthdays, every other one everyone forgot...
    That's sad...

Have a Loli that's napping

2 of your favourite things into 1
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Gimme Green Reps
    Best Emote Ever
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Oh My God!

Why are my parents such a PAIN! (I know I'm a teenager and most teens say that, but hear me out)

I have one week without an activity... because my mentor is sick, and I can't do a thing about that can I? ONE SINGLE WEEK! No activity.. except for of course Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so only 2 days without doing anything, cause I wanna rest.. is that a problem Mom?

You know what I got?

Yesterday I went with my 5 year old sister and my mom to my sis's music classes (2 classes from 12-16.00), and guess what I got?

"Azriel you shouldn't have come, you're embarrassing us, cause you're supposed to have an activity today, you're giving us a bad Image.. stay in the car... "

2 of my mentors are sick.. what do you expect me to do? Pray to Asclepius to heal all of my mentors instantly?

At night my mother reported this incident to Mr. Stepfather, which ended up me getting punished a d now I have a very strict set of activities for the next week.. previously I wrote 2 articles a week, now they want me to write 1 article a day... That's my punishment for RESTING on 2 days! Please.. I just wanna rest...

Also a lecture onto why lazy people won't ever succeed and are nothing but losers.. I'M NOT FUCKING LAZY! YOU JUST CAN'T FUCKING SEE THE THINGS I'VE DONE COMPARED TO THE ONE (or fine... 2 since it's 2 days) WRONG FUCKING THING I'VE DONE.. WHY ARE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE BITCHES AND ARE JUDGEMENTAL?

My country sucks.. not the culture, but the perception and judging by the people from here

And a bonus on how my posture and back is incorrect, complete with a threat of my stepdad whipping me to actually know what back pain is...

Luckily my Mom kinda defended me from the worst punishment which is Boarding School.. kinda.. now I have one week to prove myself I can write a 2000 word++ article a day.. or else it's a free and terrible boarding school for me..

Gee life is great isn't it? Why can't I just choose to die? And not live at all? It's better this way
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Gimme Green Reps
    Best Emote Ever
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 544
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    God my supervisor is the most incapable manager I've seen. The amount of times the scheduling for peoples stations have been wrong or misplaced is ridiculous. Someone who only works the lunch shift for some reason also gets listed for dinner shift even though he's been here over a month and should know she takes over the bar. I've been listed on my days off before I even leave from the current day, and any help he gets is some useless restaurant worker that has to leave at seven-sharp. He always uses me as the guinea pig for changing stations when someone doesn't show up and always makes me the team leader for the night, which pretty much means I'm getting done late and am the last to leave. Then when I don't stay he has the nerve to tell me I need to pay closer attention. Like I'm sorry but do you like explaining to your boss why you have to shell out an extra half-an-hour of overtime pay to all your employees whenever you are the manage for the day because you can't just get out of your office for 5 minutes and check us out?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzako View Post
    Oh Fuck! My 16th birthday is in 7 days..

I fucking hate birthdays considering no one will give me what I actually want
    Just ask for money and gift cards, that's what I always did.
    Last edited by Goobis; 10-12-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    I have a 1500 word essay due next Wednesday.

And I haven't even started it yet.

I'm so fucked.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    I have a 1500 word essay due next Wednesday.

And I haven't even started it yet.

I'm so fucked.
    Pfft... 1500 words is nothing. Could crank one of them out in 5 mins!

What's the essay aboot anyways?
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Pfft... 1500 words is nothing. Could crank one of them out in 5 mins!

What's the essay aboot anyways?
    It's a close reading assignment.

Umm I actually need to look up how to do it but basically iirc you need to analyze a small sample of text (we have choice of Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, or two poems, the books are a small 3-4 page section) and things.

Also it's not the word count I'm really worried about (I've panic-rushed 5 page essay in 2 hours from 2-4 am the day it was due in 12th grade lol and got an A on it) more so that it's a different type of essaythingy and I'm not sure if I'll do it correctly.

So I'm worried about my grade. I mean it's 25%(!) of my entire semester for English lol...

I'm gonna do it this weekend, I can't stay away from 3x Scylla and Omnipotence.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    It's a close reading assignment.

Umm I actually need to look up how to do it but basically iirc you need to analyze a small sample of text (we have choice of Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, or two poems, the books are a small 3-4 page section) and things.

Also it's not the word count I'm really worried about (I've panic-rushed 5 page essay in 2 hours from 2-4 am the day it was due in 12th grade lol and got an A on it) more so that it's a different type of essaythingy and I'm not sure if I'll do it correctly.

So I'm worried about my grade. I mean it's 25%(!) of my entire semester for English lol...

I'm gonna do it this weekend, I can't stay away from 3x Scylla and Omnipotence.
    English... Oh god... My nightmare.

Words are hard!
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    My life fucks

That is all
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*