Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 119

Thread: Nu wa fog is not enough.

  1. #51
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,402
    11
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    By this logic you shouldn't be complaining about Nu and should be able to play her well before her clear got buffed.
    Dont try to turn words around if you dont understand them.

    The main point was that you cant say a god is balanced ( or in this case an ability) when it clearly isnt. Zhong needed that buff (dont try to argue against it). Just because you "feel" like its balanced doesnt mean "it is" balanced. The argument "i can play it so its fine" doesnt work.

    And given the fact that zita (and not a single one of her yes shouters) can answer this little question shows that they cant answer the question without proving that they are wrong.

    @zecleria

    The problem is that i dont need to prove anything to anyone.

    All my points in all other Nu Wa threads until now i made where right and solid. You want proof ? The buffs i called out to be ok are already in the game. And oh wonder.....i was right. To give you even further proof i would have to move in space and time into the future and bring you the prove from the patches in the furute.


    You also said we need to focus all aspects into god balance yet you guys still refuse to accept the bad aspects. Nu Was fog was mentioned in each and every single Nu Wa balance thread and we already talked it down so there is no need to do it again because certain someones are to lazy to search the old threads and read them.

    Again i dont need to prove anything because the proofe is already in the forums to read AND in the game. If you want the proof go and get it.

    And this:
    "and no im not gonna go look for proof for YOUR claim since burden of proof lies on the one who claim it" is a huge backfire at you.

    Polario also was present in other Nu Wa threads and you can also see his and all the other arguments there. The burden of proof lies on the one who claims it yes......he already proofed it you just have to read it. A forum is a Library of informations so go search for your informations.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Dont try to turn words around if you dont understand them.

    The main point was that you cant say a god is balanced ( or in this case an ability) when it clearly isnt. Zhong needed that buff (dont try to argue against it). Just because you "feel" like its balanced doesnt mean "it is" balanced. The argument "i can play it so its fine" doesnt work.

    "clearly" oh yeah its really true especially when you force people to not argue with you. definitely you must be right then.

    And given the fact that zita (and not a single one of her yes shouters) can answer this little question shows that they cant answer the question without proving that they are wrong.

    you dont have any actual questions, but sure. i'll just take it with the ad hominem you just did.

    @zecleria

    The problem is that i dont need to prove anything to anyone.

    then why are you still arguing? arguments are literally made to PROVE things to people that disagree with you. if you got "nothing to prove" it simply means youre trolling. and the buffs you asked for on wa were minions spawning on enemies, which did not happen iirc.

    All my points in all other Nu Wa threads until now i made where right and solid. You want proof ? The buffs i called out to be ok are already in the game. And oh wonder.....i was right. To give you even further proof i would have to move in space and time into the future and bring you the prove from the patches in the furute.

    i didnt see a single point you made in any of your replies. im not gonna go look around your old messages. if you have actual, numerical proof(like the one got presented to you by me in actual form of damage numbers which disproved your argument even further) you are obligated to show it if you want people to take you seriously.

    You also said we need to focus all aspects into god balance yet you guys still refuse to accept the bad aspects. Nu Was fog was mentioned in each and every single Nu Wa balance thread and we already talked it down so there is no need to do it again because certain someones are to lazy to search the old threads and read them.

    youre just making shit up out of your ass. nobody denied her fog was bad in damage or anything. you just keep thinking that way cus it helps your stupid "argument". and read what "burden of proof" means. if youre making a claim youre obligated to show some actual proof for it. not that edgy "i dont need to prove anything to anyone" shit.

    Again i dont need to prove anything because the proofe is already in the forums to read AND in the game. If you want the proof go and get it.

    damn you sure do like repeating same edgy crap several time. run out of ad hominem ideas eh?

    And this:
    "and no im not gonna go look for proof for YOUR claim since burden of proof lies on the one who claim it" is a huge backfire at you.

    Polario also was present in other Nu Wa threads and you can also see his and all the other arguments there. The burden of proof lies on the one who claims it yes......he already proofed it you just have to read it. A forum is a Library of informations so go search for your informations.

    how is that gonna backfire at me? i did shown numerical proof that you flat out ignored lol???
    dear god didnt they taught you how an argument works in high school?
    Last edited by zecleria; 10-04-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  3. #53
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    If you cannot give constructive explanations then you have no right to be on the thread posting just to argue for the sake of arguing. Feedback requires constructiveness. Be warned.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    557
    6
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    If you cannot give constructive explanations then you have no right to be on the thread posting just to argue for the sake of arguing. Feedback requires constructiveness. Be warned.
    VVGN !
    keep looking please.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    557
    6
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Also to note that many of these mages lose the speed buff/can't activate it if they're silenced.
    But Nu wa also can not use the fog if it is silenced ...

  6. #56
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,840
    21
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Dont try to turn words around if you dont understand them.

    The main point was that you cant say a god is balanced ( or in this case an ability) when it clearly isnt. Zhong needed that buff (dont try to argue against it). Just because you "feel" like its balanced doesnt mean "it is" balanced. The argument "i can play it so its fine" doesnt work.

    And given the fact that zita (and not a single one of her yes shouters) can answer this little question shows that they cant answer the question without proving that they are wrong.
    How about you don't point fingers and assume I don't understand you just because I gave you an opinion you don't like?

    Zhong needed that buff because he was worse off than Nu. Both suffered from bad clear and/or other issues, along with the fact that his damage buff was still bugged until it was fixed. Nu's problem was how her damage was distributed. She couldn't clear properly neither could Zhong unless they were well into their second item with red buff, and this meta where hunters take red greatly hurt their early games.

    The thing is, Nu is nothing short of being a proper mage. She can do everything a mage is expected to do; the problem is that she's unique in that she isn't just big burst AoEs on a 10s CD like many of the popular ones.

    She doesn't need any significant buffs to her utility. Yes, a few tweaks and QoLs there but nothing major. Honestly, the only thing her fog can use instead of more MS or damage is maybe 13s CD because it isn't really an OP ability other than how it can force teams to disperse.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    557
    6
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    If I'm not mistaken, Nu wa has the highest mages' CDs, right?

  8. #58
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,840
    21
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Nu wa has the highest mages' CDs, right?
    She does.

    Honestly I wouldn't mind 13s CD on her fog or 16-17s CD on her 2. I always buy minimal CDR on her anyway, usually only Desolation. She's not a kind of god you want to spam with usually.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    557
    6
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    In fact her only ability to use as "spam" is the stone. Her CD is great and nowadays it does a good damage, but it's not such an easy skill to hit. It's a fair skill, imo.

    But the soldiers and the ultimate CD, MY GOD!

  10. #60
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,840
    21
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    In fact her only ability to use as "spam" is the stone. Her CD is great and nowadays it does a good damage, but it's not such an easy skill to hit. It's a fair skill, imo.

    But the soldiers and the ultimate CD, MY GOD!
    THat's what justifies it. She has one skill to spam with decent damage early on to late, and it travels at the same speed and has the same width of a basic attack. It's not hard to hit.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •