Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff sol slightly

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    only buff sol needs is removal of her pathetic fanbase.
    Hey now. It's okay to love a god XD.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    he is just bitching

because in other thread i gived him a proof he is wrong, but his ego not allow him to admit it... so he is just mad about it and try to drop some shit on me
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    he is just bitching

because in other thread i gived him a proof he is wrong, but his ego not allow him to admit it... so he is just mad about it and try to drop some shit on me
    Sounds like Sols ult. The sun is shitting on you.
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    I cant really belive u compared sol to scylla lol
    Scylla is so underestimated or people just ignore that monster, because that is what she is

Safest mage in game bot defensivly and offensivly, root/cripple, slow, leap, ward, 7sec movable cc imunity+ movmentspeed
    What is worst to hit someone for 1k dmg instant in a huge aoe or getting hit by 2 tiny blue balls that u can dodge by standing still?
    Whos is the only mage who can guranteed escape any kind of danger including walls in under 1 sec?

How scylla is not the top mage i have no idea, after Pos and Thoth she got everything a mage want, easy dmg, cc, tons of dmg, safe to play, game changing ults

Mages withouth gamechanging ults are like...Nox, ra, sol, agni, freya...

But still, Nox and Scylla doesnt need ults as they can kill somone with only 2 abilites and save their ults for objectives.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Hey now. It's okay to love a god XD.
    indeed it is.

he is just bitching

you didnt prove jack, dont be so delusional.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    I cant really belive u compared sol to scylla lol
    Scylla is so underestimated or people just ignore that monster, because that is what she is

Safest mage in game bot defensivly and offensivly, root/cripple, slow, leap, ward, 7sec movable cc imunity+ movmentspeed
    What is worst to hit someone for 1k dmg instant in a huge aoe or getting hit by 2 tiny blue balls that u can dodge by standing still?
    Whos is the only mage who can guranteed escape any kind of danger including walls in under 1 sec?

How scylla is not the top mage i have no idea, after Pos and Thoth she got everything a mage want, easy dmg, cc, tons of dmg, safe to play, game changing ults

Mages withouth gamechanging ults are like...Nox, ra, sol, agni, freya...

But still, Nox and Scylla doesnt need ults as they can kill somone with only 2 abilites and save their ults for objectives.
    Her early game is bad.

And the early game matters.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    honestly, after some discussions with ppl in this forum(and also in the game) im confused... it looks like ppl don't understand how her abilities works. so what point of balance discussions, if ppl don't understand how things works?

seriously, first was Lyralis, who tryed to say it is possible to land all 8 hits of her ult to each of 5 enemy gods, then in other thread ppl, who don't understand her 2 mechnic, insist it apply damage when second wave reach AoE center. even after i made a slowmo fragment of her god reveal video, when they can clearly see how it actually apply damage, there are still at least one guy, who insist on his point...

what point of balance discussions after all this?
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You are completely right, there is no point talking about Sol with you(at this point I think she is your goddess in real life as well).
    So we can all forget about it and stop creating "my main must be the most OP in the game cause I already married with her!" threads.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    honestly, after some discussions with ppl in this forum(and also in the game) im confused... it looks like ppl don't understand how her abilities works. so what point of balance discussions, if ppl don't understand how things works?

seriously, first was Lyralis, who tryed to say it is possible to land all 8 hits of her ult to each of 5 enemy gods, then in other thread ppl, who don't understand her 2 mechnic, insist it apply damage when second wave reach AoE center. even after i made a slowmo fragment of her god reveal video, when they can clearly see how it actually apply damage, there are still at least one guy, who insist on his point...

Hey, you tried to say it's possible to land all 5 Scylla ults on one person.

Anyway I only compared Scylla and Sol cuz of the OP, and I was refuting the OP's claim that Scylla is OMG SO MUCH STRONGER THAN POOR LITTLE SOL.

Yeah.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    You are completely right, there is no point talking about Sol with you(at this point I think she is your goddess in real life as well).
    So we can all forget about it and stop creating "my main must be the most OP in the game cause I already married with her!" threads.
    Gotta agree. Baka has proved numerous times that he lacks mechanical undersranding of this game (that’s what happens when you only play 1 god for years) and finds everything that hurts his waifu as a bug that needs to be fixed ASAP.

“OMG, my almost unmissable 2 has a point where enemy can get away from the second wave damage! Must be a bug!”

Meanwhile I wonder if he realises that Sol is one of the easiest gods in the game and only thing that is “hard” about her is landing the ult the most beneficial way (which is honestly not necessaty because you just delete most squishies with 2+4 combo) plus she’s still a good mage after numerous nerfs.

Just leave Sol as she is now. It’s clear it’s impossible to discuss with Baka even if everyone says he’s wrong.