Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff sol slightly

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    You completely miss my points.
    comparing those two is allready means completely miss the point... so ask youself why you ever do this.

Sol's 2 IS easier to hit. It has a faster travelling time than Scylla's 2 and doesn't need a doubleclick.
    still it doesn't remove a fact, that Sol 2 can be blocked by any shit you can see in this game, while Scylla 2 can be placed anywhere. for me, same as for normal ppl, it means Scylla 2 is easier to land.

Scylla's slow is for 1 sec, not 6. If you don't pop it instantly in 99% of cases you're not doing damage because mobility.
    you counting Sol 1 and 3 as sources of damage to compare with other gods, but considering Scylla 2 need to be detonated instantly to deal damage? double standards are nice thing, isn't it?

if you compare thing how they are "on a paper", then compare all of them on a paper. if you gonna compare them as they realy are, then compare all of them as they realy are.

on a paper Scylla 2 has up to 6 sec slow.

Sol ult does 30% of the original damage for the 7 other hits on the same target btw, how did you not know that?
    can you use quotes? because i have no idea what this part about...

Against Assassins, good luck ever popping Scylla 2 under you. CC will keep you dead long before you can pop it.

Sol can put her 2 down, giving her small healing and also instantly damaging enemies on top of her. Scylla needs to be able to pop it, if you get CC chained good luck.
    may be you mean her 1, not 2?

same with Sol 1. or you think you can use it under cc? there is only one ability in this game, that can be used under cc - Aphro ult.

and even if you use it, you are still dead, first off all, its too small, secondly, any assasin can kill her faster, than her 1 deal full damage to him. and selfheal won't help either, because its also not instant.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    No, but on Scylla you need to be free from CC to throw it AND pop it. Sol you just need to throw it.

Also I thought you played Sol.

Here is direct quote.

Sol unleashes all her flame and fury from the sky, striking 8 times along a moveable ground target location. Enemies are knocked back on the first strike, and take only 30% damage on successive hits.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I think I misread the first 3 letters of the title...
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Petitely View Post
    Can sol get a slight buff? As I play nothing but mage, I realize that she is one of the gods thAt has the least amount of damage. Scylla, chang’e And most of the other mages have good damage. Literally with one ability you’re Health is already low af when they hit you but with sol you basically have to rely on basic attack because her abilities doesn’t do a lot of damage. Sculls over here doing 600 damage when she stuns you on top of 900 when she throws her stuff . I think sol does about maybe 300-500 maybe.. she needs a little more damage
    Also Bakacircle if you didn't notice, the OP brought up Scylla and compared her to Sol, that's why I did too.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 09-30-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: font size WutFace
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Achievements:
    Here is direct quote.

Sol unleashes all her flame and fury from the sky, striking 8 times along a moveable ground target location. Enemies are knocked back on the first strike, and take only 30% damage on successive hits.
    omfg, i mean use quote for a part of my post you answered for. i know how her ult works. but i have no idea what this shit

Sol ult does 30% of the original damage for the 7 other hits on the same target btw, how did you not know that?
    was about. it was answer for something? for what exactly?
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 09-30-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    omfg, i mean use quote for a part of my post you answered for. i know how her ult works. but i have no idea what this shit

was about. it was answer for something? for what exactly?
    Oh my bad XD I looked again and apparently I misread Scylla as Sol.

And that logic doesn't work. Scylla can't do 4000+600% to one enemy because they'd die, and she needs to kill anyway to get that.

How about we compare Scylla hitting 5 enemies once (4000+600%) to Sol hitting 5 enemies 8 times? (5425+775%)

Achievements:
    Oh my bad XD I looked again and apparently I misread Scylla as Sol.

And that logic doesn't work. Scylla can't do 4000+600% to one enemy because they'd die, and she needs to kill anyway to get that.

How about we compare Scylla hitting 5 enemies once (4000+600%) to Sol hitting 5 enemies 8 times? (5425+775%)
    you can't

this thing shows good enough, that you don't play her much...

you can't land all 8 hits of her ult on multiple ppl. if you think you can - go ahead, say how you should land it, you may post a picture of it, do what you want

if you stop posting and think a while, you figure out, that her ult AoE is too small to land it on 5 ppl at once. but you can't land it on ppl to hit all of them all 8 times if they aren't gathered in one place, like if they are pulled by Ares ult or something.
    my YouTube channel

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered Conversation Starter
    Hey, the forums very own Sol Main, and the Forums Scylla main are having a discussion about their mains!
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Give Me Green Reps
    Best. Emote. Ever.
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    you can't

this thing shows good enough, that you don't play her much...

you can't land all 8 hits of her ult on multiple ppl. if you think you can - go ahead, say how you should land it, you may post a picture of it, do what you want

if you stop posting and think a while, you figure out, that her ult AoE is too small to land it on 5 ppl at once. but you can't land it on ppl to hit all of them all 8 times if they aren't gathered in one place, like if they are pulled by Ares ult or something.
    Well exactly by that logic, Scylla can't deal 4000+600% to one person.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Well exactly by that logic, Scylla can't deal 4000+600% to one person.
    No one said it wasn't over the course of 10 minutes.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature