Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: More CC counter items.

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 810
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    On the other hand, because the game is designed with consoles in mind
    What? I have played this game since beta and never have this game bin designed with consoles in mind
    Its designed to focus more on the gameplay in terms of skillshot and therefore didnt need many extra buttons to use unlike lol and dota which have more buttons

Having more buttons in smite was never a thing because its hard enough keeping up with the fast pace of the game

Hirez propably saw this and wanted to expand to console, belive me if Lol could expand to console they would have, guess they might be working on it though

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    What? I have played this game since beta and never have this game bin designed with consoles in mind
    Its designed to focus more on the gameplay in terms of skillshot and therefore didnt need many extra buttons to use unlike lol and dota which have more buttons

Having more buttons in smite was never a thing because its hard enough keeping up with the fast pace of the game

Hirez propably saw this and wanted to expand to console, belive me if Lol could expand to console they would have, guess they might be working on it though
    unless xbox one and ps4 get full blown keyboard and mouse adaptability (which I know MS is working on, with no set release date. And Sony is...an unknown in that area) League will never come to console.

This is due in part of the camera control in League. Unlike Smite, where it is a fixed point behind the God...League offers a top down view that can either be fixed to your champion...or freely moved around the map. But you have to manually choose to fix the camera to your champion.

There is also the fact that I don't know if Riot would be willing to do what Hi-Rez did and make it so accounts made on console could be linked (during the beta only) to the PC accounts. Thus allowing players Console Version access to things they purchased on the PC version (Gods, Skins, etc).

If they didn't they could very well end up with a bunch of complaints since many players have bought tons of Champions and skins for League and have to re-buy them on Console League. The only big difference is that all skins on League are always purchasable, there is no such thing as a limited skin (as far as I know). So if there is a skin you want, you can buy it when you get the money.

Now...shall we get back on topic
    Last edited by GameVeteranAzure; Yesterday at 05:07 PM.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack