Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leavers, Trolls, Flamer. This game is at the worst point in history

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Thumbs up Leavers, Trolls, Flamer. This game is at the worst point in history

I really dont know why high-rez is making leaving a game so comfortable.
    Deserteur is not punishment enough, you should implement a rating for leavers.

And reporting does nothing. It has no effect to players and High_rez dont watch them.

I'm one who give out money for games and i did it in smite too. But the last year it gone more worse with trolls and leavers, but High-rez is just not responding and helping players, who are fair.

Thats not political correctness for players, who want enjoy this game.

When Friends ask about this game, im in the state, that i say them "dont play this game. No support for fair players, full of trolls and leavers". Its really sad, because i enjoyed it much the last years.

One of thousands very good examples (read chat):

[Mod Removed]

I know, that high-rez is not reading this posts, because they give a shit on it. [/B]

But its a place for me, to get anger away now .

And im sure, some of you know whats going on here.

BR..
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 09-27-2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Naming & Shaming

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    That reporting does nothing is wrong.

At start i didnt believe that the report function works because i never got the information left below that actions were taken. Then suddenly it plops up for weeks now. So they do something ! I dont know what they do but they do something.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I agree with this.
    i also think that something should be done, to the surrender system. what i have noticed is that not only does it very often happen, that there are people wanting to surrender without a fight, but also often those people just dont take the game seriously anymore, from that point onward. instead they just aimlessly move around chilling, and waiting for the callvote to be available again.

they dont respect the voting results at all. when the surrender fails, they should respect that not enough people wish to surrender, accept it and focus on the game. but they dont do that.. they instead SULK, like the little spoiled brats that they are.

and the surrender is attempted all the way, to the beginning of the game sometimes. its like they have given up, even before the game started. the only way some of these "people" will not try to surrender, is when we are COMPLETELY overwhelming the oponent. all it takes is a little bit of adversity, and they imidiatly callvote to flee. and that makes me wonder, why the hell did they install the game in the first place. they dont seem to be able to grasp, that losing is an intimate and VITAL part of any game. without the "losing" factor, a game is not a game.

i have not thought about this issue enough to make a suggestion, but if i had to say it now, it would perhaps be to increase the cooldown of the callvote.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by y4mii View Post
    I agree with this.
    i also think that something should be done, to the surrender system. what i have noticed is that not only does it very often happen, that there are people wanting to surrender without a fight, but also often those people just dont take the game seriously anymore, from that point onward. instead they just aimlessly move around chilling, and waiting for the callvote to be available again.

they dont respect the voting results at all. when the surrender fails, they should respect that not enough people wish to surrender, accept it and focus on the game. but they dont do that.. they instead SULK, like the little spoiled brats that they are.

and the surrender is attempted all the way, to the beginning of the game sometimes. its like they have given up, even before the game started. the only way some of these "people" will not try to surrender, is when we are COMPLETELY overwhelming the oponent. all it takes is a little bit of adversity, and they imidiatly callvote to flee. and that makes me wonder, why the hell did they install the game in the first place. they dont seem to be able to grasp, that losing is an intimate and VITAL part of any game. without the "losing" factor, a game is not a game.

i have not thought about this issue enough to make a suggestion, but if i had to say it now, it would perhaps be to increase the cooldown of the callvote.
    To be fair, Surrendering isn't working how it should IMO.

ATM you need 4/5 to surrender. 80%. Wtf, even the US Congress only needs 67%.

It should require only 3 people to vote in order to Surrender.

----

Also I saw your other post. I think you may be part of the reason why people always want to surrender in your games. I only experience that maybe 20% of the time.

Also, Leavers get harsh enough punishments. Hirez can't make the punishment too bad because it could hurt innocents.
    What do I put here now?

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Its against the Forum rules to Name and Shame so i removed your screenshot also if you wish to report somone then make a Support Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    T
    It should require only 3 people to vote in order to Surrender.

----

Terrible idea and i hope HiRez wont ever make it so that we need 3 votes to surrender otherwise i wont get past 10 minutes in Conquest becuz either my team or the enemy team will surrender
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 09-27-2017 at 02:41 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Its against the Forum rules to Name and Shame so i removed your screenshot also if you wish to report somone then make a Support Ticket

Terrible idea and i hope HiRez wont ever make it so that we need 3 votes to surrender otherwise i wont get past 10 minutes in Conquest becuz either my team or the enemy team will surrender
    But 3 is a majority.

Majority should rule in a team game.

Requiring 80% of voters to surrender is stupid.

And this is coming from someone who never surrenders. I just think it's unfair that you need such a large majority. That 2 people can keep 3 people in a game they don't want to be in.

Majority should rule in this case because it ends up with the greatest amount of happiness given.

If you could make 3 people happy, or 2 people happy, which would you choose?

Yes it's cuz I'm taking Philosophy...but still!

---

Also, the fact that Congress is more likely to pass something than Smite is to surrender is rather funny.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 09-27-2017 at 05:17 AM.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    But 3 is a majority.

Majority should rule in a team game.

Requiring 80% of voters to surrender is stupid.

And this is coming from someone who never surrenders. I just think it's unfair that you need such a large majority. That 2 people can keep 3 people in a game they don't want to be in.

Majority should rule in this case because it ends up with the greatest amount of happiness given.

If you could make 3 people happy, or 2 people happy, which would you choose?

Yes it's cuz I'm taking Philosophy...but still!

---

Also, the fact that Congress is more likely to pass something than Smite is to surrender is rather funny.
    Totally agree, playing lost game is not fun at all but you must do this to not get ban from AFK or leaving.
    Beside that F7 warriors growing with very dangerous speed.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I can understand Hi-Rez maybe not wanting to switch to a new majority rule for surrender, but honestly...the system as it sits is broken.

there are so many games I played that could have ended much earlier if those other 2 people would realize that the 3 people surrendering want to just go play a new game where they might do better.

but they don't, they want to try and fight back...they want to get the full amount of favor/worshippers.

the first thing that needs to be done is figure out a set reward for a loss, regardless of the amount of time spent in a game...same thing for a win. this makes it that, while people may have to play a few more games to get that god/skin they want...it allows those that lose to always get a decent amount of favor. rather than them getting x favor for a 10-15 min match and xx amount of favor for a 45+min match.

if they don't want to implement that kind of majority rule, they need to tweak the system so that if say 3 out of 5 people are surrendering (whenever the function become available) and they do this x amount of times in a match (before it ends) then, and only then...will the majority rule kick in and end the match.

because let's face it, the longer a match goes on that people don't want to be in, the more likely for rage quits, trolling, etc. now instead of a 5v5, you have a 2v5. now those 2 people see that, well...they are alone either because the rest of their team has quit off smite, is just sitting in base walking around in circles...or is feeding the enemy team free kills.
    Last edited by GameVeteranAzure; 09-27-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Totally agree, playing lost game is not fun at all but you must do this to not get ban from AFK or leaving.
    Beside that F7 warriors growing with very dangerous speed.
    Yeah, I understand completely, even if I prefer playing even losing games to the end.

I generally vote F7 but if 3 people vote F6 in a nod to majority rule I vote F6 too (though usually try to get 1 more kill before pressing F6 because I'm selfish XD).

I just think it's unfair that the majority can be trapped by the minority.
    What do I put here now?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vastet's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Literally half the time I see people trying to surrender, we're winning. It isn't always obvious, sometimes my team is getting eaten alive but we're winning on the strategy and our towers are up while they just lost a phoenix. But sometimes it's glaringly obvious that we're winning, and in fact are beating the Titan into the ground as the surrender pop up appears. I will never understand some people.

Personally I'm totally against allowing forced surrender to 3 votes. My win loss record would have at least 2 dozen less wins if 3 people could end the game.
    Last edited by Vastet; 09-27-2017 at 02:24 PM.