Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranked Arena

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    You can carry in Conquest

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 754
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    You did. Or you implied it:

i didnt "imply" anything tho.

To be fair, you said it has downsides, but I'm saying it doesn't. You clearly know nothing about any other game mode if you don't realize just how good AMC is in Joust.

when the fuck did i say amc is bad in joust? stop making shit up.

It's relevant because triple crit is completely viable in Joust, contrary to what you said. You can rip people to shreds like in Arena and get through objectives just the same - there is no downside. You can still build pen, like you should be doing in Arena.

when the actual fuck did i say triple crit isnt viable in joust lol? what the hell are you reading?

Don't ever sell a god short simply because it takes skill to use. Skill to use =/= irrelevant kit.

when i see someone that mains arena and is actually a threat on those gods, its one of the very rare matches. im not selling the god short, im selling the players short. and were fighting against players, not gods.

Saying that someone sucks at the game, "shut your mouth," and "i wouldnt expect you to know what strategy is anyway. moving on." is not acting like you're better than anyone else? Please, whatever helps you sleep at night.

oh so he didnt do any of that? his very first reply is a rant against people who criticise the idea while ignoring any valid points made against ranked arena. im sorry, but if someone is doing that its simply(another) clean sign that they dont know what theyre talking about. and again how exactly is me talking to one person and directing everything i say to this one person stands for "youre acting as if youre better than everybody"? thats just wrong.

only reason people treat arena like trash is because of its playerbase, not the mode itself. there is a very solid reason for that. and thats not something you can fix with a ranked arena. fix the mentality of arena playerbase and you wont have people trashtalking it. its simple as that. if you make a ranked arena its mains will just be meme material as usual.

and this should hopefully be my last reply to this since you are just claiming that im saying stuff that i did not constantly.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    You can carry in Conquest
    Sure, but it's much harder than in Arena.

I mean, I went 22/4 in a 4v5 and we held on for 50 minutes, but we couldn't ever push because they weren't ever all together, so there was always someone missing we had to look out for, plus someone splitpushing.

Especially when Skadi was the only one left, I didn't dare push even though it was usually me left vs her left, but the thing is she was the biggest threat to me, since Kaldr could absorb my poly procs and my root, and if I missed even once, I was dead.

Anyway more on this. How do you carry when-

1) It's a 4v5.

2) Your Jungle and Adc both aren't very good and barely redeem themselves lategame.

3) The enemy has 2 ADCS allowing them extreme pushing.

4) I'm the only one warding, pretty much.

5) When I die, which is inevitable, I can't dodge Anubis wrap or Artemis pig forever and beads has a 130s CD...we lose.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    in a 4v5
    No match should be winnable 4 vs 5 cause its only showing how unbalanced both teams would be.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    No match should be winnable 4 vs 5 cause its only showing how unbalanced both teams would be.
    Well in Arena you can win it because it depends partially on kills, if you go 22/4 in Arena even 4v5 you have a good chance to win.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    You two are still arguing? The same points? Lol.

Guys give it up I already became a Conquest main .

But yeah at this point it's the same arguments.

Make a damn poll on Reddit, it's the only way to get Hirez's attention...MAYBE.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    You two are still arguing? The same points? Lol.

Guys give it up I already became a Conquest main .

But yeah at this point it's the same arguments.

Make a damn poll on Reddit, it's the only way to get Hirez's attention...MAYBE.
    yay!

Now you see how Arena is so brainless compared to Conquest? (Dont get wrong, its a good mode for fun, just not skilled play)

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    I decided to reopen this, as there's still actually great conversation coming from this thread.

That said, please stay on track and remain respectful. I understand debates can turn heated, but please don't insult entire player bases of the community, and keep your counter points fair.

It's fine to attack ideas, but don't attack the people presenting those ideas.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 10-02-2017 at 04:11 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    yay!

Now you see how Arena is so brainless compared to Conquest? (Dont get wrong, its a good mode for fun, just not skilled play)
    Not really. I wouldn't call it brainless.

I've seen brainless, it gets you players who go 0-20 and spam chat.

Anyway, jokes aside, I do like Conquest. A Lot. It's more engaging and fun, usually.

There's more bad eggs in it too, though. And the stress is still killer.

Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    I decided to reopen this.

Please stay on track and remain respectful. I understand debates can turn heated, but please don't insult entire player bases of the community.
    All praise the almighty Mods! ♥

-----

Also, any way to guarantee getting Scylla Mid in Ranked Conquest? Only way I'll play it XD cuz I'm trash at everything else.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Not really. I wouldn't call it brainless.

I've seen brainless, it gets you players who go 0-20 and spam chat.

Anyway, jokes aside, I do like Conquest. A Lot. It's more engaging and fun, usually.

There's more bad eggs in it too, though. And the stress is still killer.

All praise the almighty Mods! ♥

-----

Also, any way to guarantee getting Scylla Mid in Ranked Conquest? Only way I'll play it XD cuz I'm trash at everything else.
    Dont worry.

Never stress about Conquest (Unless its ranked).

If anyone is trying to BM you or call you out and its not constructive then just mute them and keep playing your game.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.