Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    Maybe so

But changes to arena is a discussion for another thread and another time

(c wut i did there? )

Sorry for derailing even more.

Lets get back on topic.
    Yea, in a way. If we ever even have the hope of getting it changed, then it's a discussion for Reddit I imagine. It's more important to me that the ticket system gets changed in some way than getting it in Ranked anyway. I hate really boring games when neither team will do anything.

edit: Oh yea, back on topic~

Anyway, the second reason I want it in Ranked (other than getting the game mode changed) is so that people might do better in it like people have said happened with Joust. Maybe, just maybe.
    Last edited by Caitniss; 10-02-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    Not really? It's still completely derailed, and nothing good came from earlier discussions either.
    Go to page 26. begin reading. That was from yesterday. There's still plenty of discussion potential.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Now I'm confused on what exactly we're discussing.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Now I'm confused on what exactly we're discussing.
    Ranked arena and why it should/shouldn't be put back in, and what should/shouldn't be changed.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Go to page 26. begin reading. That was from yesterday. There's still plenty of discussion potential.
    Then maybe help us here? I think we've gone too far off track to know exactly where that was headed.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Achievements:
    Get rid of minions, start lvl 30 with 100k gold, with no potions available, first team to 30 kills. Done.
    That sounds like a MOTD

That would be over in like 5 minutes.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    That sounds like a MOTD

That would be over in like 5 minutes.
    About 10 minutes probably.

Achievements:
    About 10 minutes probably.
    Psh gimme a good hunter or Chronos and I could end it in 5

unless they're actually good...

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Arena should still have a point system. Let's go with 500 Points as it is now as the target.
    There should be no minions and no jungle monsters. The only way to get back into base is by dying.

There is no Gold Gain in Arena, everyone is able to freely pick 4 Items of their choice at any point of the game and relics are free to upgrade. Also no EXP, everyone starts and remains at level 15.

The first team to reach 500 points wins.

Points can be earned in multiple ways.

Getting player kills.
    Getting impressive player kills and/or other feeds (Double Kills, Revenge Kills, Deicides)

A team also gains points for as long as they stand in the centre of the arena, thus in the centre of attraction for the audience. This circle should be a bit bigger than the circle you can have around the four central pillars. Points are gained only for the team that has the advantage number wise over the enemy team and the point gain is as high as the numeral advantage.

Say one team holds the middle circle with all 5 members while two enemy gods are trying to fight them, the first team will earn 3 points at a time interval.

Every 50 to 75 points earned between both teams, something will happen in the arena to get the crowd even more excited.

Something like Monsters and Titans appearing on the Map that attack enemies on both sides in some way, causing chaos on the map but can grant small or even great benefits to whoever exploits them.

Fire Giant
    He appears and randomly aggroes all players on the map, using his attacks all over the Map while staying static in the middle of the map. You can exploit the damage he deals to your advantage and pick targets off. The team that slays him gets a nerfed version of his buff. Also a couple of points as a bonus

PaoLao
    A PaoLao appears at the centre of the map, pulling in all players withing it's range and dealing damage to them.

Nemean Lion(s)
    A horde of lions and Bastet Cats appear from the side lines and attack everyone in their sight. Killing one of those grants points as well.

Basilisks
    Appear on the sidelines as well and basicly behave the same, but every now and then, they use an attack that turns players to stone.

Just brainstorming how I would imagine an interesting actually PVP Centric Arena with some very slight PVE elements that actually influence the PVP Situations.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!