Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zoken44's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Hattori Hanzo: The Demon Shinobi

Hattori Hanzo

Japanese Pantheon

Physical assassin

Lore: There are many story of the origins of the Shinobi. Some say they are rogue samurai, others claim they come from ancient noble clans, some report them as peasants who secretly trained themselves to fight corrupt samurai and warlords. Little is known about their skills and training. It is said that they are as invisble as ink in the night. that they are masters of strange weapons, and underhanded tactics, that they can control the elements themselves. It is also said that they cheat and fake their "mystic ability". We cannot even be sure this Hanzo is even a god. All that is known is one day this one was seen reporting to his Sun Goddess pledging his loyalty. He calls himself Hattori Hanzo, a name of fame and power, but we can't even be sure that's true, for when it comes to the Shinobi, the only thing you can be sure of is that nothing you see is certain.

Passive: Intonjutsu. Hattori Hanzo does not appear on the mini-map unless he is in sight of an enemy god or tower for 1.5 seconds, and is removed as soon as he is out of their sight or (in the case of towers) no longer targeted. Minions can target Hattori Hanzo, but will not reveal him on the Mini-Map and he will not trigger normal wards, but will trigger sentry wards.

1: Kusarigama (channel, AOE/Single Target) Hattori Hanzo whips his chain sickle around him in a circle damaging all minions, but the arc ends as soon as it hits an enemy god. If Hanzo moves toward the the Enemy God when they are hit, they are rooted for .5s. If he moves directly away from them they are pulled toward him. if he moves to the left (relative tot he line between him and the god) they are disarmed for .5s. If he moves to the right (relative to the line between him and the god) they are hit a second time. if no Enemy Gods are hit, he can channel for 3s

2: Poison Weapons: this provides an attack speed buff to Hanzo, as well as a damage buff. Further, if he hits an enemy god while he has this buff, they receive a poison mark that prevents life steal and HP5. It is removed with any active heal from an ally or returning to base or taking a potion. HOWEVER the active heal from the Ally will not restore health on the turn it removes the Poison mark. And it will take two ticks from the potion or the Fountain to remove the poison Mark. This does not contain a DOT.

3: After Image: Hanzo paints a line around him, then is stealthed and dashes away in a straight line, however he will leave behind a duplicate that will walk the line he painted. one hit will dispel him, but the doppleganger will go to the line from wherever Hanzo dashed from so that it appears as if he simply turned.

4: Ult HandSeals- Hanzo commands the elements with mystic Ninja Powers (or perhaps prepared Toys). Hand seals begin to flash on the screen, and the player must stop on the one of five they choose.
    Earth: Global Root (small pit trap animation)
    Fire: Bomb Barrage on large AOE around Hanzo
    Wood: Global heal for Allies
    Metal: Unleash a barage of Shuriken in a line attack directly ahead
    Water: Global movement and attack speed boost and cc immunity

Ideally he will be a highly mechanical god that is almost useless in the hands of a casual like me, but deadly in the hands of a pro.
    Last edited by Zoken44; 09-28-2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Feedback

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    a few suggestions.

the passive is rather interesting and for the most part is fine, however i would tweak it that he can't be seen by normal wards...but can be seen by sentry wards...since they are more powerful. (players can only buy one at a time, and they cost twice as much as a normal ward)

his three is really close to what Izanami has in her kit. keep the invis as it is useful, but otherwise it needs a tweak. when i hear after image...i think something like dbz or Naruto. w dbz it would be fuzzy almost see through replicas. w Naruto i think clones that move off in different directions
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    both the "shadow clone" and "after image" techniques come from legit Ninja Lore. In reality it is actually several Ninja just dressed exactly the same and moving rapidly enough that it looks like he is teleporting around or the same guy multiplied. That would be why he creates the clone to patrol an area. This would be closer to the Morrigan's stealth, but I wanted this one to patrol an area. That's why he paints the patrol area, to get that erratic movement pattern that is hard for a computer to mimic. If a Morrigan is coming straight at you, you can guess it's not the real one. This way, he would have an option to NOT use this, but see if he can mimic it to throw the opponent off.

And fair enough with the Sentry ward.

New Member Cupidhead dankgangster's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356
    I think that it’s a pretty good concept but I think that it should be made a bit easier to use so that it will take some practice but you can get reasonable good if you learn his kit properly

Achievements:
    I wanted him to be a high difficulty god, with a few onscreen animations and sound cues, I think his kit should be easy to learn to pull off.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    that's a paradox though.

unless the high difficulty comes from the fact he is an assassin and thus squishy as all hell.

cause having kits that are easy to pull off isn't high difficulty...technically
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Easy to learn, not execute. You'd have less than a second to move and proc the second part of his 1, and the rotation of seals would be pretty fast for you to stop them in time.