Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The murdering-est guardian 3.0

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Have you ever heard about Fafnir's passive? The one that gives extra gold? Have you ever considered that this means he can afford expensive stuff?
    yeah when u are behind five levels against decent mid laner, sure thing buddy. U do know that anything work in morning ques? I mean hell u can go attack speed Anubis and go 30-0, does not mean that its good
    Win lane, lose game

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 624
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    yeah when u are behind five levels against decent mid laner, sure thing buddy. U do know that anything work in morning ques? I mean hell u can go attack speed Anubis and go 30-0, does not mean that its good
    Ok, I get your point. You may not afford to go bruiser in farmville mode if dual laning (remember guardians can jungle, though). But then, why pick a single target guardian for support?

In any case, I didn't say a thing about modes. Just the potential for damage. Do what you wish with that. Just don't say that this possibility doesn't exist because it's forbidden by the dogmas of Conquest meta.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,291
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    @sir in any serious game (cq) you really don't have gold to waste to buy a tahuti
    That's why you buy Watcher's, hon. It makes a huge difference.

and there are more important items for a guardian to build than most expensive item in game just to get some power.
    "just to get some power"

Bro, it's the thing that enables you to just take out members of the enemy team that would otherwise kill yours. I don't suppose a second's worth of mitigation for your team is more useful than that? Or perhaps you like being reduced to a CC bot?

And this thread is just "in theory" what reads on paper, not what .. u know actually works
    Realistically, Athena can get off 225% scaling from a full combo with Poly, ignoring AA damage. With 400 power, that's 850 damage from power alone. That is a REALISTIC outcome, and it's pretty damn impressive when you consider she's a tank. Now consider that this is actually the norm for guardians with Poly, and that many have a way to conveniently proc it. As a guardian main, I promise you that with 444 power at max drank and 200+ prots, when I land on a target, the most I have to do to guarantee the kill is ult.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    I am such a cc bot without tahuti
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47194
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/47195
    Crocodilelifesmatter
    .. and u buying that watchers gift in midlane now? .. soo who is the one clearing it?

And only game mode that I refer to is always and will be conquest, because other game modes are for "casual fking around"
    Win lane, lose game

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    There are some things missing in here. For example, Cabrakan needs one basic attack added given how that one is necessary for the activation of his 1.

I would also make a case for Geb being able to get in 3 basic attacks in his full rotation.

Ult (2 second stun, you arguably can even squeeze in two basics here)
    Knock Up, another basic
    Roll Out, another basic

That is another 300 base damage + 80% Scaling.

But I suppose you made this deliberatly aside from gods that have their basic attacks modified in some way, still, some gods can weave in their basics in between easily.

Most good Ares' also a basic attack in between chain applications.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 624
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    There are some things missing in here. For example, Cabrakan needs one basic attack added given how that one is necessary for the activation of his 1.

I would also make a case for Geb being able to get in 3 basic attacks in his full rotation.

Ult (2 second stun, you arguably can even squeeze in two basics here)
    Knock Up, another basic
    Roll Out, another basic

That is another 300 base damage + 80% Scaling.

But I suppose you made this deliberatly aside from gods that have their basic attacks modified in some way, still, some gods can weave in their basics in between easily.

Most good Ares' also a basic attack in between chain applications.
    I'm trying to keep things simple, that's why I removed the basics (except for the scaling in some cases). But, in case of Cabrakan, there's no way to avoid it, so I'll change that.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    as much as I admire your dedication and the hardwork you put aboutt he subject (No really, I'm impressed), I have to again repeat myself as for many in this community building Guardian "buiser" is not worth it... and never will.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    as much as I admire your dedication and the hardwork you put aboutt he subject (No really, I'm impressed), I have to again repeat myself as for many in this community building Guardian "buiser" is not worth it... and never will.
    Except it is?

"Bruiser" is a wide term to talk about to begin with. I usually almost always build my guardians the same way every game. Close to max cooldown reduction, enough penetration to rip mages and/or assassins/hunters to shreds, protections/HP and percs.

Like, remember when we did Scrims and I was playing Geb?

I only had 3 damage Items in that game (Boots, Spear of Desolation, Voidstone) and still pretty much 100-0 Rainbowsplat playing Agni on my own with that.

The rest were Hide of the Urchins, Spirit Robe and Robe of Discord, giving me more than plenty protections to keep me in game.

Decent HP, high protections, max CD with power pot or blue buff, enough pen for squishies.

45000 damage game as Geb, I think I also had a lot of kills in that game. Bruiser Guardians work if you make them work and the same is true for everything else in this game.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fafnir is the second most damaging mage in the game, losing only to Anubis.
    Scylla can compete (or at least take #3 lol) if she lands multiple ultimates.

Fafnir is 2150 + 494%

With 2 ult hits she is 2180+405% plus 100 bonus power.

But yeah...nerf Fafnir pls, or rework him to a mage .

Anubis: 2200+830%. Effin doggy is literally insane.

---

Isis may also compete.

Isis:1925+450%

----

Conclusion: Fafnir is #2 best mage.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 09-23-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Achievements:
    There should be an achievement for hitting one enemy with Scylla ultimate five times.