Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: The murdering-est guardian 3.0

  1. #71
    Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hipsville 29 B.C.
    Posts
    3,383
    24
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Added Cerberus.

    As you can see, he's far from the ultimate bruiser.

    But, as with every god, there are many other factors besides base and scaling - like being able to squishify a tank with one item, having crazy sustain and being mobile.

    All in all, while guys like Fafnir, Xing and Athena can be full mages, Cerberus seems like a true magical warrior.
    Last edited by LuxInterior; 01-09-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

  2. #72
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Added Cerberus.

    As you can see, he's far from the ultimate bruiser.

    But, as with every god, there are many other factors besides base and scaling - like being able to squishify a tank with one item, having crazy sustain and being mobile.

    All in all, while guys like Fafnir, Xing and Athena can be full mages, Cerberus seems like a true magical warrior.
    Little update, Hirez nerfed Cerb's 1 to 20% scaling so it totals 56% now.
    What do I put here now?

  3. #73
    Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hipsville 29 B.C.
    Posts
    3,383
    24
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Little update, Hirez nerfed Cerb's 1 to 20% scaling so it totals 56% now.
    Ok, I've fixed it. That made him fall one position in scaling, bellow Kuzenbo.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

  4. #74
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,340
    27
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,501
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    21
    You really need to do this thread with basic attacks being woven within the rotation. Some gods on this list can weave them in so easily and they add up to their damage quite nicely.

    Geb for example is a remarkable example.

    His full rotation gives him basicly three basic attacks for free. Four if you also shield cancel into another basic attack in between, five if you get two off between the ultimate and the shockwave.

    That is around 200-300 + 60%-100% extra damage left on the table when discussing his damage potencial. And taking this into consideration is crucial because not all guardians can cancel as well as Geb does. While others might even be better (Athena with her Reach obviously comes to mind. That shit even gives her Fatalis and procs Item on ability hits, which is some fun bullshit), which you have taken into account for by adding it four times into a full rotation.

    Cerberus for example doesn't cancel into basic attacks as nicely for different reasons, like the strict sweet spot of his 1 or the huge delay after having used his ultimate.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

    Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

  5. #75
    Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hipsville 29 B.C.
    Posts
    3,383
    24
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    You really need to do this thread with basic attacks being woven within the rotation. Some gods on this list can weave them in so easily and they add up to their damage quite nicely.

    Geb for example is a remarkable example.

    His full rotation gives him basicly three basic attacks for free. Four if you also shield cancel into another basic attack in between, five if you get two off between the ultimate and the shockwave.

    That is around 200-300 + 60%-100% extra damage left on the table when discussing his damage potencial. And taking this into consideration is crucial because not all guardians can cancel as well as Geb does. While others might even be better (Athena with her Reach obviously comes to mind. That shit even gives her Fatalis and procs Item on ability hits, which is some fun bullshit), which you have taken into account for by adding it four times into a full rotation.

    Cerberus for example doesn't cancel into basic attacks as nicely for different reasons, like the strict sweet spot of his 1 or the huge delay after having used his ultimate.
    You can see by what you just wrote why I didn't factored basics. I tried in the second version. It's too complicated. I only added them when they're unavoidable (Cabrakan) or a modified to be a big part of damage (Ymir, Athena).
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

  6. #76
    Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hipsville 29 B.C.
    Posts
    3,383
    24
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Correction: I did mess up with Ares, considering 12% instead of 24% on the fire. So his base damage is way higher. Still second to Fafnir, though.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

  7. #77
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,944
    29
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Correction: I did mess up with Ares, considering 12% instead of 24% on the fire. So his base damage is way higher. Still second to Fafnir, though.
    You also left out the initial damage from each shackle. Shackles has up to 11 tics, not 8.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  8. #78
    Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hipsville 29 B.C.
    Posts
    3,383
    24
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You also left out the initial damage from each shackle. Shackles has up to 11 tics, not 8.
    Let's try to solve this.

    Shackles have 5 ticks in 4 seconds, 1 per second. You have 2 seconds to fire another shackle, which renews but don't stack. So you can do:

    3 ticks on the first shackle.

    3 on the second.

    5 on the third

    Over a period of 8 (2 + 2 + 4) seconds.

    According to wiki, each tick is 105 + 15% at max level.

    So we have 11 X 105 + 11 X 15% = 1155 + 165%

    Is that right?
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

  9. #79
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,340
    27
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,501
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    You can see by what you just wrote why I didn't factored basics. I tried in the second version. It's too complicated. I only added them when they're unavoidable (Cabrakan) or a modified to be a big part of damage (Ymir, Athena).
    How is what I just wrote a point for not adding basics? It is about the exact opposite. Put these guardians into jungle practise and tinker around on how many basic attacks they realisticly can get on a target in a perfect scenario and update the thread accordingly.

    I helped you with Geb, the rest will be a piece of cake for you I am sure.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

    Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

  10. #80
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,944
    29
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Let's try to solve this.

    Shackles have 5 ticks in 4 seconds, 1 per second. You have 2 seconds to fire another shackle, which renews but don't stack. So you can do:

    3 ticks on the first shackle.

    3 on the second.

    5 on the third

    Over a period of 8 (2 + 2 + 4) seconds.

    According to wiki, each tick is 105 + 15% at max level.

    So we have 11 X 105 + 11 X 15% = 1155 + 165%

    Is that right?
    It should be, yeah.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •