Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Daddysgirl69 ranks the warriors of smite

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class

Daddysgirl69 ranks the warriors of smite

i hate all of them and im going to go over the several reasons why i hate all of them.

lets start at the worst of the worst (all of them) and progressively get better (to the not as bad)

Odin

I hate Odin with every fiber of my being. He's a boring, one dimensional character that forces relics because there's literally no counterplay if you don't have a mobility tool that can get you out.. He's also a war god. A war god! Wow so creative imagine if we had a war god in smite! There's no decision making when it comes to Odin. The only thing that matters to an Odin player is the cooldown of the ultimate.

Nike

This bitch has one of the least inspired or creative kits IN THIS GAME... And that's saying something. You don't even need to do anything as Nike, because her passive does all the work for her and is the only reason anyone should pick her over someone actually useful, because they aren't comfortable on any other warrior and they want to be carried by someone else on their team and support them with a PERMANENT % INCREASE OF THEIR STATS. She's the ultimate snowball enabler, it's stupid. What does she do that other warriors can't? All her shit except for her passive is generic garbidge design that has no place in this game. It feels like they picked out a passive for her and just filled her kit with borinbasic already-in-the-game abilities.

Sun Wukong

Boring uninspired kit. CC immune ulti that makes him go up into the air for EPIC plays with a tacked on clone for added quirkyness. His passive is literally just free stats for no reason. It doesn't influence his gameplay at all. Generic warrior shit. The only reason you play this over any other warrior is if his numbers are tuned way up.

Chaac

What the hell is this guy? He stops being useful the moment the game reaches 10 minutes. Everything about him is gimmicky early game and that's about it. Falls off and his ult is stupid and annoying to play against.

Tyr

His stance switching is cool and all, but like, THAT PASSIVE?? LOL. Tyr is literally balanced around how everyone and their mother has kits full of cc for absolutely no reason. Speaking of having too much cc, Tyr's attack stance. That 1 is so annoying to play against holy shit. Same with the 2. Why does he have that much crowd control on the attack stance? Nike's design was horrendously uninspired but this is just frustrating.

Erlang Shen

His gameplay is stupid his passive is a hit chain and encourages you to have a playstyle that devolves into how good you are at running at someone holding the left click. His ult is stupid too. Athena has it on a basic ability.

Guan Yu

press r to show off your skill with masterful engage. At least Nike actually could do things other warriors can. Guan Yu doesn't do anything and his passive is almost useless and rarely impacts his gameplay as it doesn't cause him to have to make meaningful decisions. He just does things and if he has it it's a perk. All it's good for is making his ult more annoying.

Vamana

What's there to say about Vamana? No, really. WHAT is there to say about him? His passive is stupid, his mana costs are high, and his gameplay revolves around how often he can turn into an unccable giant baby to left click you to death. He's cute but.. That's all there is to him.

Hercules

Not much to say about him. Pretty different from other warriors. Boring though.

Amaterasu

This bitch'd be cool if she interacted with the game before 30 mins. One of the least interactive gods in the game.

Ravana

One of the two gods which put other generic warrior gods in the dumpster because theres actually reasons to play him over the likes of Nike and SWK. Hard CC, tankier, and sustain.

Bellona (ANOTHER WAR GOD :OOOOOOO how amazing and never before seen)

The other of two gods which puts generic warrior shit to better use than the others because shere's actually reasons to play her over the others. Both of these gods have kits so similar to other gods but their oc donut steel quirks make them a little better and more well rounded than the other guardians. Like.. Seriously.. Nike, Ravana, SWK, and Bellona have almost exactly the same ultimate. You use them for the same reasons almost every time. There's no reason you'd want to pick Nike because her ultimate would work so much better than Ravana's, you pick her because she does generic shit and you can get carried thanks to her passive. The only difference is SWK's makes him cc immune and he can hold it longer. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Cu Chulainn

Unique warrior kit that actually requires the players to manage a resource and put thoughts into it wow!!!
    Too bad he's Gnar ripped straight from League of Legends ult and all only made melee with Mundo w to differentiate.
    delete fat
    i need to make it clear that objectively speaking raijin is the most attractive god in this game

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Nice job!

What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I wish Cu had Gnars Q

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    >Cu Chulainn
    >"unique"
    >Osiris isn't even here

lmao wut
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    >Cu Chulainn
    >"unique"
    >Osiris isn't even here

lmao wut
    It's plagiarism of LiamX's thread.

Report.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    >Cu Chulainn
    >"unique"
    >Osiris isn't even here

lmao wut
    ur the first person to notice but its not like hes not there when hes the same as nike/bellona/swk/ravana and theyre all there
    delete fat
    i need to make it clear that objectively speaking raijin is the most attractive god in this game

Achievements:
    Only thing not making this a parody to Liam is that your not sucking Wukongs staff hard enough.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    Only thing not making this a parody to Liam is that your not sucking Wukongs staff hard enough.
    i suck it just the way he likes it

with a little teeth thrown in
    delete fat

Achievements:
    Sigh.

Forums have gone to the Liamdogs.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    It's funny cause Chulainn is a dog