Thread: Think we will ever get Fujin?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Think we will ever get Fujin?

I'm kinda curious but do you all think we will ever get Fujin for the Japanese pantheon? Feels weird or at least to for me to see Raijin all by his lonesome.
    My heart is a fiery cauldron of passion and seduction.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,590
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    No, absolutely not, most certainly not, nope, of course not, under no circumstances, by no means, not at all, negative, never, not really, nah. /s

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    No, absolutely not, most certainly not, nope, of course not, under no circumstances, by no means, not at all, negative, never, not really, nah. /s
    Alrighty, than.
    My heart is a fiery cauldron of passion and seduction.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    It seems like they're knocking gods off left and right. Amaterasu was uncontested for first, and Raijin was ultimately pretty random for second.

I thought they'd do the Omigami (Ama/Susan/Tsuku) first, but it seems like that isn't the case.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Although Fujin would be a fine addition to this game, I doubt Hi-Rez will ever add him. It's probably the reason why they didn't add Horus. He'd look similar to Ra. Fujin won't be similar to Raijin but close enough, sadly. Izanagi might be passed as well because he's similar-sounding to Izanami.
    Last edited by LiamX; 09-19-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Although Fujin would be a fine addition to this game, I doubt Hi-Rez will ever add him. It's probably the reason why they didn't add Horus. He'd look similar to Ra. Fujin won't be similar to Raijin but close enough, sadly. Izanagi might be passed as well because he's similar-sounding to Izanami.
    That is not a proper reason at all. Izanagi is as much a suitable candidate as Izanami was.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Sacrificing Ajax to fuel the arrival of Jormungandr.
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    It's probably the reason why they didn't add Horus. He'd look similar to Ra.
    I don't think they've made the decision of straight up denying Horus just due to the fact he's a falcon/hawk headed deity like Ra. If anything he's just sitting on the shelf with Set, Hera, Jormungandr and all the other mega demanded characters while they fill out the roster with the lesser known characters i.e Kuzenbo or Artio to add some variety, since having all the popular gods at once would be a tad boring.
    Gimme more of them Norse, Celtic, Slavic and Arthurian gods and we'll be gucci bro.

Geeky Warlord Worshipper Izzako's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiexLuna View Post
    I don't think they've made the decision of straight up denying Horus just due to the fact he's a falcon/hawk headed deity like Ra. If anything he's just sitting on the shelf with Set, Hera, Jormungandr and all the other mega demanded characters while they fill out the roster with the lesser known characters i.e Kuzenbo or Artio to add some variety, since having all the popular gods at once would be a tad boring.
    True.. but putting some sense to LiamX's head for those reasons won't weigh the idiocy of lore accuracy and importance
    I Used To Be The Forumer Sissyum, Until My Parents Took My Hirez Account
    Please Be Kind And Don't Give Me Red Reps For My Opinions, or Suggestions
    And Please Give Me Green Reps
    Best. Emote. Ever.
    Mains: Ares, Athena, Fafnir, Bacchus Hou Yi, Apollo, Cernunnos, Vulcan, Janus, Ravana

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    That is not a proper reason at all. Izanagi is as much a suitable candidate as Izanami was.
    I agree but I'm not the one making the decisions. I would add Izanagi, Fujin and Tsukuyomi next in three consecutive successions if it were up to me. I just think that's their reasoning. I do appreciate what they did to Eris adding her Roman counterpart Discordia instead however (too similar-sounding to Ares).

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiexLuna View Post
    I hope you're right but the only really important gods we had this year so far are Ganesha, the Morrigan and Hachiman. I won't count Cu Chulainn since he's technically not a god. Though he has a god for a father. If that's their reason, they'd balance them out, we should have a 6 on 6. Kinda boring that they'd focus on random gods/monsters actually. My excitement when a new god was released is vastly outnumbered by the times I don't care about god releases.