Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84

Thread: Hachiman Nerf

  1. #61
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Her late game damage is the worst out of all hunters in Smite to the level that she auto loses vs other hunters once late mid to late game comes up. She has no steroid at all and her combat utility is very limited. She only has a root, her AS slow takes too long to activate in time when boxing so she's vulnerable, her escape is very limited vs other hunter escapes and her ult only hits one person and has limited use in the late game because a global stun just isn't that impactful later on. Yes you can do decent with her but why pick her over the late game carries that can actually clear (AMC or Skadi), mid games with heavy gank+killing power or early games that have utiltiy that is useful at all parts of a match.



    Using difficulty as justification of her subpar status especially with how much skins she has is very not good for the lack of a better word. It's like saying hard cahracters should be OP which is bad because people will flock to characters that are good regardless of difficulty (that's why Invoker is picked a ton in pub/ranked matches in Dota 2 in metas where he's top tier and amazing)
    Her damage is not bad compared to other early game ADC except for well known Ullr who obviously 'needed' all those buffs and were no way to have people buying his new skin. She has a lot of early damage, a global ult and good teamfight CC for a hunter. You want her to get a 75% atk spd boost on her 2 as well or something?

    Also she's a simple-design starter god as Chaac so don't expect too much from HiRez.

    If all gods had to have great early and late damage this game would be even more unbalanced.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,424
    8
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    her auto dps is the lowest for all ADC's. Her early damage isn't exceptional at all output wise and the global and + teamfight cc is limited. A Root and stun that you have to charge and stay stationary for to launch is all she has.

    She doesn't needs a steroid (anhur doesn't but he hast innate pen on autos) but she needs something that is actually relevant as reason to pick her just like how Chaac fails to really have anything really to go for him that's worth picking him.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-11-2017 at 02:31 AM.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    her auto dps is the lowest for all ADC's. Her early damage isn't exceptional at all output wise and the global and + teamfight cc is limited. A Root and stun that you have to charge and stay stationary for to launch is all she has.

    She doesn't needs a steroid (anhur doesn't but he hast innate pen on autos) but she needs something that is actually relevant as reason to pick her just like how Chaac fails to really have anything really to go for him that's worth picking him.
    Many pro teams have gone for her in several situations for the global ult and the burst with the proper build that makes her almost oneshot an squishy like she's a physical mage, so in a coordinated team she has reasons to be picked.

    Also if you really want her to get some buffs, you know this is not the place to ask. Start a post by your own. Just by complaining in an already started post of other topic doesn't get you anywhere. Start a post and make a specific proposal.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  4. #64
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Using difficulty as justification of her subpar status especially with how much skins she has is very not good for the lack of a better word. It's like saying hard cahracters should be OP which is bad because people will flock to characters that are good regardless of difficulty (that's why Invoker is picked a ton in pub/ranked matches in Dota 2 in metas where he's top tier and amazing)
    Actually no. Difficulty level is an advantage. Why play harder characters when you can go for easier ones but the same results right? Only with harder ones, you have more room to mess up.
    Using her number of skins as justification is the unreasonable one. So you're saying just because she has more skins means she should be OP?

    And CC has never been a hunter's strong point. Apollo only has mez. Hachiman has a harder to execute stun and a slow.
    Neith deserves her damage because she can snipe people anywhere on the map preventing anyone to escape. Heck, it's much safer than Apollo's chase or Hachiman's. And as long as you put weaves, you can pretty much root people with very little skills needed.
    Last edited by LiamX; 11-11-2017 at 09:35 PM.

  5. #65
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,215
    11
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Actually no. Difficulty level is an advantage. Why play harder characters when you can go for easier ones but the same results right? Only with harder ones, you have more room to mess up.
    Using her number of skins as justification is the unreasonable one. So you're saying just because she has more skins means she should be OP?

    And CC has never been a hunter's strong point. Apollo only has mez. Hachiman has a harder to execute stun and a slow.
    Neith deserves her damage because she can snipe people anywhere on the map preventing anyone to escape. Heck, it's much safer than Apollo's chase or Hachiman's. And as long as you put weaves, you can pretty much root people with very little skills needed.
    Hachiman is easier than Neith so no.


    Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  6. #66
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Hachiman is easier than Neith so no.
    Not really. Hachiman is harder than Neith.
    Neith is the queen of noobs.
    Bellona for warrior, Artio for guardian and Discordia (previously Scylla) for mage noob goddess.
    The only class that doesn't have a noobiest god yet is assassins. Well, for now. I don't play that class very often. Maybe we can determine that once I unlock a series of assassins next month.

  7. #67
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,215
    11
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Not really. Hachiman is harder than Neith.
    Neith is the queen of noobs.
    Bellona for warrior, Artio for guardian and Discordia (previously Scylla) for mage noob goddess.
    The only class that doesn't have a noobiest god yet is assassins. Well, for now. I don't play that class very often. Maybe we can determine that once I unlock a series of assassins next month.
    I can play Hachiman pretty decently, in fact the only hunter I can do well with.

    Neith I can't play for shit.

    Explain that thank you.

    ----

    Also explain why every noob god for you is female.


    Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  8. #68
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    I can play Hachiman pretty decently, in fact the only hunter I can do well with.

    Neith I can't play for shit.

    Explain that thank you.

    ----

    Also explain why every noob god for you is female.
    Indeed I've never found Hachi hard to play. I even hit those long range shots pretty constantly even when I am a bad ADC for the most part. Also I can't get how Bellona is the easiest warrior to play existing Chaac, for example. Also the only thing that's easy to land with Scylla is her 2. Her ult is pretty difficult without CC if the enemy just watched the basic tutorial of juking.

    Furthermore, the difficulty players find in gods differs from each one. What you can find hard I can find easy and the other way around.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  9. #69
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    I can play Hachiman pretty decently, in fact the only hunter I can do well with.

    Neith I can't play for shit.

    Explain that thank you.

    ----
    Uhmm.. how do I say this in a nice way...
    Because you're not a very good player. sorry.

    I personally can do well with both Neith and Hachiman but I find Neith easier because you don't need to aim with her 1. When you have a weave, that's it, easy aiming. Plus her 4 is global. You can kill people in a safe spot while Hachiman's 4, you have to go near the enemy and potentially have the enemy's allies back them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Also explain why every noob god for you is female.
    Hmm.. I didn't notice that. Perhaps because I don't look at their genders. I look at their individual performances.



    And lol. There's nothing hard about Bellona or Scylla. Chaac is only easy early game but he falls off very hard late game whereas Bellona, you can easily do well without thinking all game.

  10. #70
    Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever the back harpies come from.
    Posts
    829
    6
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Uhmm.. how do I say this in a nice way...
    Because you're not a very good player. sorry.

    I personally can do well with both Neith and Hachiman but I find Neith easier because you don't need to aim with her 1. When you have a weave, that's it, easy aiming. Plus her 4 is global. You can kill people in a safe spot while Hachiman's 4, you have to go near the enemy and potentially have the enemy's allies back them up.


    Hmm.. I didn't notice that. Perhaps because I don't look at their genders. I look at their individual performances.



    And lol. There's nothing hard about Bellona or Scylla. Chaac is only easy early game but he falls off very hard late game whereas Bellona, you can easily do well without thinking all game.
    I also love how you don't need to aim Neiths 1. The fact that both her 1 and ult have auto lock really helps my small mind to hit them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •