Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Hachiman Nerf

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    They just increased his movement speed and made quality of life with the 1, but didn't change anything really.
    It's a nerf on a meh a steroid on an already lame god.

Hachiman kit has issues with itself. Clear wise he's beaten by other mid/early hunters clear wise, boxing or team utiltiy and late game he's tied for one of the worst because his steroid is super situational (you can be zoned out of it) 15% AS steroid is weak as fuck AND longer autos that do more damage is not impressive because other gods auto enchancements perform better

In lane Hachiman has 2 skills that do damage but he only has 1 realistically (the banner) because one is a dash that requires you to two hit it specifically to stun and its your only non ult "escape" (you are still easy to catch up with). Late game long hitting autos are kinda meh because at that point someone is either in your face or the enemy is already in range and in the case of a hunter with their superior steroid/damage enhancement.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    It seems like pros don't think he's a lame god as I expected...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 557
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    His ult needs a nerf.

It cant be that Hachiman gets bonus movement and is able to autolock multiple enemys with his ult while being able to move around freely. I had so many times where i or other people evaded his ult and he just turns around and gets his autolock kill.

So instead of rewarding people for evading Hachiman spits in your face with an ability you cannot evade. And dont ry to compare him with Nu Wa. Nu Was ult deals less dmg and she cant hunt you down while using it. Sorry but that kind of autolock has no right to excist in a hunters kit.
    I agree. The ult can crit to yeah...

What I think it needs is a bit less speed (10-20%). And shorter range (20-30%)
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post

There is a reason why hunters are more broken here than anywhere. Hou Yi ults slows for a year, deals good damage, zones, hits multiple enemies... Almost a mage's ult. And Anhur has more CC than certain supports and more escape than various assassins, like many others... It's pretty hilarious. Hachiman's ult is pretty stupid, but not the first nor the last...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,499
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    It seems like pros don't think he's a lame god as I expected...
    Yea after like buffing him in like three areas at once.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    I find Hachiman a very fun to play hunter. He's just a standard balanced hunter who can carry late game. Early game, he has his 2 which deals good damage against squishies. But hey, every god has to be unique somewhere right?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I find Hachiman a very fun to play hunter. He's just a standard balanced hunter who can carry late game. Early game, he has his 2 which deals good damage against squishies. But hey, every god has to be unique somewhere right?
    Take Neith but make her actually good past the first 5 minutes (I'm being extremely generous with her being good that long. She really needs buffs). Hachiman actually scales and has something resembling a decent steroid vs Chiron, Cupid, Neith. He's a early/mid game god that scales.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-10-2017 at 03:44 AM.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Take Neith but make her actually good past the first 5 minutes (I'm being extremely generous with her being good that long. She really needs buffs). Hachiman actually scales and has something resembling a decent steroid vs Chiron, Cupid, Neith. He's a early/mid game god that scales.
    Well Neith can do damage late game if fed and if the person playing her knows how to play her.
    She's actually fine the way she is given her difficulty level.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post

No it cannot.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Well Neith can do damage late game if fed and if the person playing her knows how to play her.
    Her late game damage is the worst out of all hunters in Smite to the level that she auto loses vs other hunters once late mid to late game comes up. She has no steroid at all and her combat utility is very limited. She only has a root, her AS slow takes too long to activate in time when boxing so she's vulnerable, her escape is very limited vs other hunter escapes and her ult only hits one person and has limited use in the late game because a global stun just isn't that impactful later on. Yes you can do decent with her but why pick her over the late game carries that can actually clear (AMC or Skadi), mid games with heavy gank+killing power or early games that have utiltiy that is useful at all parts of a match.

She's actually fine the way she is given her difficulty level.
    Using difficulty as justification of her subpar status especially with how much skins she has is very not good for the lack of a better word. It's like saying hard cahracters should be OP which is bad because people will flock to characters that are good regardless of difficulty (that's why Invoker is picked a ton in pub/ranked matches in Dota 2 in metas where he's top tier and amazing)