Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Hachiman Nerf

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    And lol. There's nothing hard about Bellona or Scylla. Chaac is only easy early game but he falls off very hard late game whereas Bellona, you can easily do well without thinking all game.
    We're talking about difficulty to play with the gods, not about if they are better or worse. The fact Chaac damage falls late game doesn't mean he's no longer easy AF to play, while Bellona is not the easiest warrior in the world just because can do well at all stages of the game. Don't confuse good kits with easy kits to play.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered

And lol. There's nothing hard about Bellona or Scylla. Chaac is only easy early game but he falls off very hard late game whereas Bellona, you can easily do well without thinking all game.
    You cannot play Scylla without thinking earlygame just saying.

Any smart enemy will constantly gank you and no your 3 isn't enough when they can towerdive you because you can't clear minions early.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    We're talking about difficulty to play with the gods, not about if they are better or worse. The fact Chaac damage falls late game doesn't mean he's no longer easy AF to play, while Bellona is not the easiest warrior in the world just because can do well at all stages of the game. Don't confuse good kits with easy kits to play.
    easy by definition is doing well without thinking.
    You can't do well with Chaac late game. His damage just falls off very hard.
    Bellona on the otherhand does not need a single brain cell at all in any stages of the game.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    You cannot play Scylla without thinking earlygame just saying.

Any smart enemy will constantly gank you and no your 3 isn't enough when they can towerdive you because you can't clear minions early.
    Actually you can. I have. She's much easier than Raijin or Hachiman.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Raijin shits on her earlygame and lategame it's a matter of who has relics up/who sees the other first.

Hachiman are you kidding me? His 2 is easier than her 2, his 1 is as difficult as her 1 but his can crit, his 3 is instant even if it doesn't go through walls, it does damage and stuns, his ult is autoaim while hers is a difficult skillshot.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Many pro teams have gone for her in several situations for the global ult and the burst with the proper build that makes her almost oneshot an squishy like she's a physical mage, so in a coordinated team she has reasons to be picked.

Also if you really want her to get some buffs, you know this is not the place to ask. Start a post by your own. Just by complaining in an already started post of other topic doesn't get you anywhere. Start a post and make a specific proposal.
    I have never seen Neith be palyed at a pro level. Also other gods can do the burst like a mage better then her + have a late game

Raijin shits on her earlygame and lategame it's a matter of who has relics up/who sees the other first.

Hachiman are you kidding me? His 2 is easier than her 2, his 1 is as difficult as her 1 but his can crit, his 3 is instant even if it doesn't go through walls, it does damage and stuns, his ult is autoaim while hers is a difficult skillshot.
    Raijin has better late game utility too. All Scylla does is burst.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-15-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Achievements:

I just don't see how any of Scylla's skills are difficult. Her ulti, while not a skillshot is still relatively easy to hit. I'm not a Scylla main by any means and I don't play her often because she's unimportant to mythology but hitting her ulti is like walking in the park. It's very easy. Plus Scylla's can kill instantly while Hachiman's, you have to wait for their health to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post

Raijin has better late game utility too. All Scylla does is burst.
    Actually no. Raijin's only real utility is slow. His other utilities like mez and taunt/fear, you'll have to sacrifice something for it (your safety or damage). Scylla does not need to sacrifice anything for root, free ward or slow. Yeah, she can use it for damage but she can slow people before she can activate the damage.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class

Actually no. Raijin's only real utility is slow. His other utilities like mez and taunt/fear, you'll have to sacrifice something for it (your safety or damage). Scylla does not need to sacrifice anything for root, free ward or slow. Yeah, she can use it for damage but she can slow people before she can activate the damage.
    Scylla sacrifices her only escape/chase for that ward. Doesn't sound all that "free" to me.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 557
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Bullshit. Scylla is much harder to play then Raijin.

Also Neith is among the hardest (not hardest though) hunters to play (well) cause of how narrow her 1 is to hit with and its wind up time. Neith is much harder then hachiman who is one if the easiest hunters to play.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 11-15-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Bullshit. Scylla is much harder to play then Raijin.
    I agree. And now, as I can't post just 2 words: blablablablabla...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.