Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissyum's Arena Tierlist

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Sissyum's Arena Tierlist

Well, this is just a bunch of personal opinions on how good a few gods are for Arena and why.. be careful with some of my opinions cause I might be biased..

Also if people say we shouldn't care much about Arena nor should we overthink it, that may be true, but I'm a guy who wants a complete comp if we could have a complete comp, but I'd just generally enjoy the game..

So this will be one of the 3 of my last threads on this forums if my parents officially ban me from Smite, and I'd like to contribute something more than my fun threads and dumb questions to the Forums before saying my bye's and stuff..

Thanks.. so.. I'd be classing them based on roles k.. alphabetically too (I'd also be making them tidier as soon as I could)

Tierlist will be rated in a simple way of
    S for Overpowered, and can fit in most comps
    A+ for very good, and is very useful
    A- for just niche picks
    B for bad picks

Also this is opinionated

Guardians:
    Ah Guardians.. CC Machines, Ult Bots, and most importantly.. Meat Shields everyone loves and blames in conquest..

I'll be ranking them by: Tankiness, Utility, CC, Damage, Teamfighting Potential and Relic Forcing Capabilities

S Rank Guardians:

Ares: Ah.. Ares, the god of Arena Guardians.. he is probably the best god here cause he forces a relic slot, cripples for 8 seconds, and most importantly, has a pull that is incomparably broken in teamfights.. He can force out relics and items like: Beads, Aegis (true, in Arena people Aegis before they are pulled to survive the first set of ults thrown in there), and Magi Blessing..

Fafnir: He's probably very good here cause he has 3 CC's.. and can disable an enemy AA god.. Coerce is undoubtedly very good here cause some of the ADC's picked for Arena not always has an AS Steroid.. also.. he has 2 kits, and can toss out abilities, reset it, and toss it again

Bacchus: What does Bacchus contribute in Arena? Firstly.. His constantly annoying as fudge.. Leaps and Belches.. then nextly.. His tankiness.. 14% Mitigation 24/7 is a deal I'd take any day, also, remember he can pick up Spirit Robe for 29% mitigation after Cc'd. Intoxicate is just perfect for jumping in and killing someone low, while disrupting enemy focus.

Artio: Her constant CC is actually pretty good in Arena.. she however lacks a useful teamfight ultimate, but honestly, I don't think we need that if she has a fairly strong cripple, combined with a heal, root, and a multitude of CC's..

A+ Guardians

Kumbhacarnaval: Kumbha is good in Arena, (probably not all comp good cause his main contribution to teamfights is his 3 which can be interrupted by damage.) but he can instakill anyone out of position by using his dash, followed by Mez, and punching them to the sky.. an instakill is always good..

Athena: Athena is pretty good in Arena cause of her Taunt Shield Wall.. her ult is meh in this mode, but a good Athena should be able to counterinitiate any annoying divers, and in fact disrupt a fight with her taunt.. if she has a better ult ( for this mode ) she'd be S tier without a doubt.

Ymir: Ah.. a 5 year freeze.. he has annoyingness spelled all over his kit.. you wanna run? Nah, he'll wall you and freeze your butt.. the reason he isn't in S is cause his ult is a damage tool, and not much of uses for his walls.

Ganesha: firstly, he can help his team get stacks on stacking items by clearing the wave.. he has a stun, and mobility in his kit, but that spammy silence that also has a protection buff in it is what makes him A+.. Also.. them Pillars are probably a very annoying ult, especially when catching someone on the edge..

Terra-ria: Terra.. ah I hate her.. a global ult that maxes out CDR, and grants free mana for the fight, and most importantly, her constant 3 and Root.. I hate that shit.. also a very good Double Clap.. she does take skill to play, but if you know how to, she can be S Tier in my opinion..

A- Guardians

Xing Tian: He has a good Ult, just the rest of the kit that's meh.. I mean sure, he has a strong Poke and root, but remember the delay on the root? Remember that Furious Roar isn't even very good? (Not saying it's bad, definitely a good kill confirm) but I mean, his kit is meh, apart from his washing machine ult, that is jukeable.. although he has an escape though, however I'd rather have other guardians with mobility too if you want a safe one, say Ganesh, Athena..

Kuzenbo: Err.. k.. Kuzenbo is a boring guardian if you have no walls to push people to.. cause it's arena.. I mean sure he's got a push and a Spin w/ Knockback.. but no constant CC, and mediocre mobility and poke is the reason he is here. Nene is decent

Khepri: I love the hug bug.. I really do.. but the S and A+ tier guardians all have some damage in their kit.. Khepri? Meh damage.. even though he is a constant butthole pain with Root and pull, he can't compensate his low damage and lack of good ult for Arena.. also, is it just me or his Solar Flare to Abduct is less good in arena?

Geb: Another Guardian I love seeing on my team.. but I cannot find much reason to put him higher.. sure he has a powerful as fudge Stone Shield.. but err.. he's another Meh.. Rollout only pushes enemies away from you, and there's not enough range to build up damage, and his 2 kinda sucks.. he isn't in B cause.. err press 4!

B Guardians:

Sobek: Sustain is less needed, and he excels in maps where space is limited, and capitalizes on that.. Arena has too much space for him to be able to pluck and bully people.. he's good and all just not an Arena pick..

Sylvanus: He has 2 abilities in his kit that is useful.. Heal? Nah.. we don't need sustain that much.. Pull? Nah that sucks, just a mini stun.. Only Wrath of Terra and His Verdant Overgrowth is viable.. passive kinda sucks too..

Cabrakan: Damage at close range is harder to confirm in Arena, especially with Cabra's Mobility.. and his Tremble is less useful in a place with Few Walls, also, his ultimate? MEH.. the ult isn't that good on its own, but on Arena that becomes bad..

Assassins:
    Get in, kill the rich guy with a lot of money, get out.. some has good teamfight potential too!

I'll be Ranking them by: Mobility, Damage, Ability to Get In And Out Quickly, Teamfight Potential, and CC

S Tier Assassins:

Loki: S tier for salt! (JK, this isn't Loki's actual rank)

Fenrir: I've mentioned a bunch of mispositioning someone? Well Fenrir ult is literally the best single target displacement.. and that my friend, can mean death, or beads burning.. Nextly, there's his CC from his 1.. beautiful, and his 3? High damage unless you build prots.. Fenrir can even build bruiser, and still be effective..

Kali: The late game Hypercarry! Oh my god.. I've seen 4 Pentas in Arena as Kali.. She has CC, and good stats overall, the ability to deny death, and heal back up to full on a kill.. easy S Tier.. Also, she reaches her point of effectiveness in late game 3-4 times faster than she would in Conquest

Bastet: Great AoE bleed, a safe burst, and nice escape and initiation on her kit.. Quickly confirm kills with Cats, and basically is an annoyance that snowballs pretty fast.. Her damage over time and cats makes her borderline inescapable

Thor: Another Bruiser Assassin (not really, but can be built as such), has a good stun double tap combo, and nice damage from Berserker Barrage, but that dunk is pretty good to gank jungle buffs, secure kills, or just CC someone out of position.

Da Ji: Mini No Escape is undoubtedly good, and then there's her burst, and constant damage from one thousand cuts.. she is a constant pain, and more annoyingly.. SHE CAN START FIGHTS FOR PETE'S SAKE... also pulling people onto fountain is funny..

A+ Assassins:

Susano: That mobility is stupid.. even post nerf.. then there is the annoying as fudge, Pulls.. he's almost S, but he has no reliable hard CC, so that's A+ tier-y.. also, he has good amounts of initiation, kill secure, and escapes in his kit, A+ for me..

Bun Hatz: CC in ult? Yes.. Mobility? Buttloads.. He can jump in, CC someone with ult that is also zoning people, and burst down someone pretty quickly. The only downside to him is that his ult if you want it to catch someone with all ticks, you need to throw it straight on the center of that person, cause there are no walls to block their movement.

Mercury: His late game is stupid, although not Kali level stupid, it is still stupid to crit with "MADE YOU LOOK!" The reason he isn't in S is cause he has no reliable escape.. (his dash is blockable) that said, he has good gank potential, and a long ass dash with high burst damage at late game.. (which he reaches faster)

Arachne: Good damage, and an ok amount of escape and selfpeel in her ultimate and web.. her burst, although subpar to Ability assassins, is still pretty good.

Awilix: She has a pretty good kit for Arena, although taking more skill than other assassins, her damage is good.. Her mobility is nice for diving, but her damage, and CC is the reason she's in A+.. that pull is almost certainly a kill if you can execute it properly.. and that is probably her teamfighting by pulling a key target out of the fight. S tier if your team has a bunch of knockups..

Ratatoskr: Good ult to secure kills and reenter combat, good stun and mobility, but the protection shred is the reason he is in A+.. also, the reason he isn't in S despite Thor is cause Thor has a stun in his wall, unlike Rat that needs to land all Acorns..

Nemesis: I'm not sure about her.. so I put her in A+ cause she has some AoE damage and slow, and good shredding, even after nerfed.. Her shield is pretty good in boxing, but the double dash is a pretty neat ability to reposition..

Serqet: Another one I'm not sure of.. Her mobility and crits are great (especially since getting Deathbringer quickly is a thing in Arena) but I'm just not sure about her.. her antiheal definitely prevents people from backing to fountain, and her team fight disruption is good cause of her 2.. that's all about it for me on Serqet..

A- Assassins:

Loki: Even tho he has no hard escape except ult, he has stupid amounts of burst, and AA cancels to murder people.. also, people that are retreating? Yeah just die.. unfortunately no teamfight potential made him nothing but A-

Thanatos: His heal is good, but I don't see much reason to put him in A+.. sure he has a good kill secure in ultimate, and a long range poke.. but why would you want Thanatos when you compare Thana to other Assassins? He even has no escape.. like come on?

Bakasura: Good buff camp secure, and ultbotting presence makes him kinda viable.. I want to put him in B, but his teamfighting is not so bad in Arena.. also those cone attacks are borderline broken against clumped people..

B Assassins:

Ne Zha: Sorry.. s/he has no escape.. even tho Ne Zha's crits are pretty high, and the ability to isolate someone out of a fight is pretty good, s/he also has little to no teamfight potential, apart from ringtoss..

Camazotz: Sustain in Arena? Nah.. especially since we need to stand still to heal.. his poke and reveal is pretty good, but the problem is his escape isn't even THAT good.. the only reason I'd pick Cama for Arena is for the chase and aggro potential from his ultimate..

To be finished in my free time

Warriors:
    These are annoying motherfuckers I don't wanna face in a 1v1.. tankiness? CHECK! damage? CHECK! fucking annoyingness? Check!

I'll be ranking them by: Teamfight Potential, Mobility, Tankiness, CC, Utility, and Relic Forcing..

S Warriors:

Hercules: Herc... If you've been reading my rants, I rant about Herc almost once or twice per month.. I hatehatehate him! Pull? Yep.. Push? Yep.. Stun? Uhuh.. Knockup? Sure.. what else he's got? Oh reader.. That's only 2 abilities, I'm just getting started.. FREE POWER? YEAH! Heal? Yeah! Protection Buff? sure.. Death? Uhuh definitely.. He's a bloated af warrior that can heal himself back to pretty much full after shit happens.. forces Beads, Aegis, and Antiheal if you would like to try and kill this MF.. king of positioning people straight to their deaths.. best pick for Teamfights in Arena definitely..

Odin: Let's make the Arena smaller cause wtf not? His ring can mean death with certain comps.. also.. Bird Bomb is still a thing.. The burst and early pressure he offers in Arena is just so good.. if he lacks anything it's probably if he gets counterplayed by a counter initiation move..

Cu Chulainn: Mystical Mail 4 free! Why not? Also his constant CC, tankiness and no need for mana management is what makes him GOOD! Oh.. and he has 2 ults to initiate.. Arena is a bully spot for Cu Chu

Amaterasu: Auras for teamfighting is what makes her good.. people underestimate the mobility she offers for her entire team.. she makes scary teams scarier, and remember her Ult, and base tankiness with the self heal, and Flat Damage Mitigation

A+ Warriors

Ravana: Spammy and can whittle down squishies until he gets his Mystic Rush online.. even post nerf he still deserves A+ in my book for that reason.. His free beads every 18 secs makes him good vs Ares.. a god u see often here

Tyr: Push someone to their deaths.. he's basically a Herc with more damage and less healing, but the problem is, Tyr lacks the ability to pull people like Hercules can.. so he's only in A+.. Lawbringer is very good to secure kills

Vamana: He's pretty damn good.. can be built Physically tanky and deal damage too, and definitely hits pretty hard.. he does have mana issues, but in Arena mana becomes less of a problem..

Nike: I don't get why people rarely play her here.. 750 damage is definitely OP, and it also shreds and disarms.. she might seem bland, but her To Victory can be achieved relatively quickly in Arena.. and she does have a health shield plus escape.. why is Nike not played?

A- Warriors:

Bellona: Don't be mad.. but I never see a Bellona become boss in Arena.. sure she's versatile and tanky.. but I never see one do THAT well.. Ult is good for single target killing and lockdown, but lacks teamfight potential, apart from the Disarm and easily interrupted Bludgeon

Guan Yu: Good stun in ult, unfortunately his bad heal becomes worse in Arena, and the only useful thing he has is his Taolu Assault ... A meh pick

Osiris: I don't see him played effectively.. almost at all.. sure he's got a good kit.. and is very strong in AA's but, just a meh TBH.. His stun has a delay that makes him weaker in terms of CC, but he is definitely tanky cuz passive.. (although I once got carried by a Diamond Osiris in the past)

B Warriors:

Erlang Shen: Sorry but his doggie proccing Soul Eater and Death's Toll twice is less effective, and err, his Root is hard to confirm, and people just ends up using his 2 to secure kills.. there isn't really any reason to pick Erlang when compared to other AA Warriors like Osiris

Sun Wukong: My go to warrior for every mode except Arena.. he isn't that good here cause I believe his damage is lower and harder to confirm damage in the wide open (minus Cudgel of course).. his 3 is probably the only reason I'd ever pick him in Arena.. (although the mobility in his kit is tres bien)

Chaac: We don't need out of combat Sustain.. sorry.. Axe is probably a hard to hit ability in Arena, and the only reason I'd ever pick Chaac is for the ult and nice AoE slow.. which I think Odin and Cu Chu is better at in terms of CC.. but hey! U can pick him for Odyssey Quest!

Mages:
    Squishy.. but deadly.. these Mages kill people with their burst.. and fast.. also in the backline

I'll be ranking them by: Damage, CC, Teamfight Potential, Escapes, and Late Game Potential

S Tier Mages:

Ao Kuang: Rating him as an Assassin.. Ao Kuang is probably the best assassin in the game right now for a bunch of reasons.. firstly, he has great late game.. nextly, he has good damage up close, but most importantly, his execute enables him to get the fuck out of the backline after raping someone

Chang'e: Has a pretty good in combat healing, and a good amount of poke that makes her perfect for poke comps.. she has a decent amount of safety with her 2, and good amounts of mobility cause Passive.. but that ult is just the reason she is in S..

Nox: Her roots and silence combo is fucking annoying.. you want single target killing? Pick Nox.. her clear although weaker than other mages, can be compensated with another clear god in Arena.. her kit as a whole is just fucking dumb to deal with.

Scylla: She has an escape that makes her safe.. ok.. she has some hard and soft CC that deals buttloads of damage.. mmhmm.. she has an ult that is perfect for teamfights with proper setup.. and most importantly, she is a lategame god that you can farm faster with the current spooling

Chronos: Another late game god that shreds people with his burst.. although the new passive is weaker in arena cause games don't last long, he is still very very safe in this mode cause Rewind and Accelerate plus poly should enable him to dive and assassinate someone in the backline and get out quickly..

He Bo: 3 ults, and is perfect for poke comps.. you generally want to poke people with 3, and then shred them to pieces with your 1 up close once the initiation you want is thrown by your CC bots.. he isn't the safest mage, but he is definitely a very powerful late game god.. and for that.. he is S Tier

Kukulkan: Easy S tier for the ability to clear the wave with ease, has some safety, reaches late game where his damage becomes broken from stupidly high, and an ultimate ability that can secure kills pretty well, or just annihilate the enemy team..

A+ Mages:

Ah Puch, Anubis and Zeus: I'm rating these 3 all at once k.. These 3 gods are damage bots, and all are pretty hard to gank in Arena.. but all of these gods have no safety if shit actually happens.. They still have massive damage and if they have a team protecting them they are S tier with ease.. but unfortunately I'm not sure even with a team covering them a good Assassin can just finish you off pretty quickly, cause you are squishy.. but for some notes.. Ah Puch at least has some sustain, and with Iso, self peeling, Anubis has some selfpeel that can be converted to a kill, and Zeus has stupid poke, and kill confirm in his 3.. So they aren't in S cause good teams can just target them..

Isis: Isis is in A+ cause of how good she is at poking someone early on.. Spirit Ball and Wing Gust deals a fuckton of damage early-late game, and when you consider the range of her Spirit Ball, you can easily catch anyone slightly out of position with it, and convert it to a kill.. Teamfight wise, Circle of Protection is probably very broken and useful, since not only it damages, it also heals.. then there is also her silence.. then safety wise, there's Wing Gust for the counterplay plus Escape.. So A+ for her poke and teamfighting..

Poseidon: I'll admit I can't play Poseidon.. like seriously.. but I've seen some good Poseidons.. And trust me, they peel theirselves HARD.. his utility and CC is stupid for a Mage (Nerf Whirlpool already Hirez.. please), so no doubts on that, but his damage is also pretty good, and any divers on you will die cause of your Ult.. plus that passive MS buff and trident speed is also pretty good for his mobility.. Borderline S Tier..

Freya: She's a good ADC with similar reasons to Rama, her lategame is monstrous, she deals AoE damage, and she has a near instant access to damage immunity.. only she is trading her escape with a selfpeel.. But why isn't she in S? Firstly, I would put her in S if she really does have an escape outside of ult, having multiple people dive on you won't really be saved by a Banish.. nextly, Fatalis Removal... That really hurt her.. losing access to near permanent Immunity to Movement speed debuff.. that said, she is still a solid boxer and has good sustain cause passive..

Agni: Some CC in his 1-4 combo, good poke and is perfect for Poke based comps, but more importantly, a long fast dash, that deals damage.. Agni is a balanced mage, and is almost certainly a safe pick in any mode..

Hades: You still can build him as a Guardian XD.. He has some good uses in his kit, a great prot buff from ult, that is definitely a strong CC as well.. he also has good damage from his entire kit when built as such.. his heal and mobility is pretty good.. so I'd say Hades is A+ cause of his versatility, and the fact you can build him in many ways..

Thoth: He is the god of pokes.. seriously, his kit is poke, poke, poke, ult.. he is safe to play cause of Escape that can be used like Rama's, and has free pen in his kit.. He has a strong Late Game which makes him better in Arena.. but why isn't he S tier? He's got no reliable hard CC, without using his escape.. My S Tier gods all have some reliable CC's.. unfortunately Thoth doesn't have that..

The Morrigan: Assassin like Kit with the ability to become any god in the game.. pretty good of a deal.. has a pretty nice CC, although it has a delay, has a soft escape, but more importantly, the ability to copycat a kit in a flash!

A- Mages:

Vulcan: I feel conflicted on him.. He has good teamfighting and kill secure capabilities, some CC, definitely good poke, and to some extent, can box someone pretty well.. but he lacks a very good escape, and just has a meh dash in his 1, which is denied by cripples.. with more Ares, Scyllas and Artios all over the place, being crippled is a pretty bad condition if you also lose your main nuke.. so he's only A-

Janussary: He's a good god with high poke too, but unfortunately, Arena is just not his map.. his escaping capabilities are way more lower cause now Portal's are just a damage tool, and his team wide utility and mobility is cut down.. he isn't in B cause his ult is still a very satisfying and rewarding Snipe, and he still has some stupid levels of poke..

Nu Wa (Snake Lady #1): People say she's B tier in Arena.. WHY? have u played against or with a Diamond Nu Wa in Arena? I mean Sure her ult is less effective, and she has no escape, but that's the reason she is in A- instead of A+.. she still has a strong reliable CC in her 3 and 2 combo, which is now much easier to hit with the good QoL changes, and she also has shredding in her clay soldiers dash.. still a viable niche pick for me.. (I mean.. the ult still can secure kills)

Ra: Despite the loss of need for out of combat healing (which is Ra's Strong suit), he still has an OK slow, good blind, great and fun Snipes.. the mobility from his passive gives him some form of safety, but just a meh pick for me..

Sol: I feel conflicted again.. I know Sol is a pretty good pick, but I think her effectiveness depends on what comp she's in.. a friend and fellow forumer said that Sol is strong if she can have a fight if each fight is fought with Supernova ready, and unfortunately, Arena rarely has that, cause of the constant and stupid fighting every fricking minion wave.. So, I'd put her in A- cause of her unavailability of constant nukes in her kit..

Aphrodite: I feel conflicted for the 4th time.. Aphro is a good god, that has some stupid amounts of in combat healing.. but I don't see her picked that usefully in Arena.. most just kiss and heal whoever she's queuing with however if I do get a proper Aphro, our team couldn't even die, cause of the heals she provides from her 1 and 3, her invulnerability, and her peeling with her 2.. so A- for me..

B Tier Mages:

Raijin: I'm doing this to troll Liam, but after I gave it a second thought.. I'm right.. Raijin sucks in Arena.. his escape is meh once nerfed, and his 2 and 1's teamfight potential is getting weaker.. while his constant CC from ult, although good, isn't really that worth trading damage for.. so I'd have him on B, cause of the interruptable escape.

Zhong Kui: He just doesn't fit in.. how does one build Zhong? Bruiser? Pure Power? Gem Of Iso, Telkhines, Spear of The Magus? ADC? Nextly, he needs stacks on his passive to actually be able to tank properly, unfortunately, the lack of minions prevent him from doing that.. And he has no escape.. so if you are building him with pure power, (either ADC or Mage) he can be ganked and dived pretty easily, since he needs to be upclose to deal damage.. if you are building him with Bruiser, he unfortunately needs stacks to achieve that, which is hard to stack since there's only 7 minions per 30 seconds..

Hunters:
    Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew! The role with holding down LMB and enjoying killing people..

I'll Be ranking them by: Late Game Potential, Utility, Mobility, CC, and Teamfight Potential.

S Tier Hunters:

Rama: Wweww. Rama is good.. He is safe to play cause Rolling Astral (or.. what is it called?) Also, he's got an Attack Speed steroid to help him kill people and box.. and his ult.. A good snipe ult if you can aim, that not only provides him near instant Damage and CC immunity, but also enables him to turnaround bad boxing scenarios onto a winning one.. and Rama is probably the most late game of all late game Hunters.. so there's that

Xbalanque: He is the team fight Hunter.. Good AoE damage from his 2 and 3, good CC in his ult, and lastly, good damage in his 1 that can crit, cause WTF not? Also, his weakness in Clear can be compensated by having a strong clear mage.. also, Xbal is known for him taking late game until he is finally online, and he has that much earlier in Arena..

Cernunnos: Another team fight hunter.. Wild Hunt is very good to CC an enemy team, and counter initiate.. cause why use your Guardian to counter initiate if your broken and bloated af hunter can do that? Also, his Brambles and SoS is the reason he is in S.. He has CC from his 1, and a root and AoE denial tool in his 2.. to make things better, he doesn't need to worry a lot about walls blocking his 2.. also very Safe..

Neith: Not really a Hunter? Yeah true.. rating her as a physical mage.. but firstly.. her escape can be used without backpedal or turning.. nextly, her CC is undoubtedly good.. but the reason she is in S instead of A+ is cause Ult can secure kills pretty easily, and provides single target CC

A+ Hunters:

Arte-Miss You: I can't decide to put her on A+ or A-.. but she is in A+ cause of her CC.. I'll admit that traps aren't the most viable or reliable CC, but that should be enough to CC a single target, while also peeling herself, Tusky is strong for teamfights.. and lastly, the strongest AS steroid in Smite

Cupid: Heal is less effective, especially since it requires pick up.. that's why he isn't in S.. but Cupid still has an escape that buffs allies, a strong CC with 2 instances of damage, and a powerful AoE cripple ult that can be combined with Other ults to fully utilize..

Skadi: She makes people slip in her ice.. that's what makes her A.. and by the way, Kaldr is good for poke, and that late game damage.. she's just good cause she has a combination of CC, Damage, and a slight bit of mobility.. The movement speed buff is what made me decide to put her on A+ instead of A- also, her skins

Izanami: She's good in the right hands.. firstly, she has some CC, and a good finishing move in her ult.. nextly.. her Poke, clear, and AoE damage is good in Arena.. she also has an escape, and even though it's a meh one, at least she has one..

Jing Wei: Her passive is great for Arena.. seriously.. if say, you died in a teamfight, u can easily get back as if nothing happened.. and fun fact, you can fountain dive to secure a penta, get out of the enemy fountain and BAM! that's a free escape.. she has safety in her kit, and lots of it, also, that damage is pretty good too!

Medusa (Snake Lady #2): I wanted to put her in S.. but the Fatalis removal really hurt her boxing juke and mobility, so she's still in A+ Cause of her burst, and the fact her ult is still very good for teamfights.. Also, that statue she creates are good for stacking items and passives like Apollo's XD..

Ullr: I'd put him in A, instead of A+ or A-, too bad I couldn't.. sorry.. so, I put her in A+ instead cause of his spamming capabilities in teamfights, and how good he is at sniping kills, he still has safety and in combat sustain with Lifesteal from his Axe stance..

A- Hunters:

Apollo 13: I love this guy.. I really do.. but he is only in A- cause of an unreliable steroid, and his relatively less effective ult, which is just used to say Hi and land, or secure kills.. the reason he isn't in B is cause his Mez is still very strong, and he has a safe escape

Hou Yi: Sigh.. my go to Hunter.. Hou Yi focuses on walls, but luckily, he can still use ricochet as a single target CC pretty well, and his ultimate is definitely powerful for teamfights.. reason he isn't in A+ is cause Ricochet needs walls, and cause his steroid is single target focused.. he's still my Hunter for Arena tho..

Ah Musing Crab: AMC isn't safe.. that's about it.. He deals lots of damage, both burst, and sustained, but he's got no mobility, and no CC immunity in the ult.. sure he has peel in Honey.. what makes you think only makes him A- not B? His Honey peel..

Chiron: A meh kit, nothing special.. good ult, decent escape, good poke.. just meh.. I'd still pick other Hunters unless u want to come out with the Fabulous Chiron skin XD

B Hunters:

Anhur: Haha.. his kit focuses on Impaling someone to a wall.. and Arena has no walls, except the edges.. Shifting Sands's small deployable is easier to juke in Arena's Wide Open space.. at least he has an escape? (Oh but no AS Steroid) lastly, Anhur is known for his early game pressure, and unfortunately, Arena's short early game makes Anhur much less effective

Hachiman is not rated for now.. sorry Liam

List is done for now! Please help me with your feedback!
    Last edited by Sissyum; 09-17-2017 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Update Post

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Adding post for Signature
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    What tier do you think Raijin is in Sissyum?
    I say it depends. If you have a bunch of front-liners, he's S-tier because of how strong his free-hitting capabilitiy.
    If you have only 1 front liner, he's A-tier because enemies will start to notice him and target him instead.
    If there are no front-liners, he's B-tier because Raijin does not excel in boxing.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I say it depends. If you have a bunch of front-liners, he's S-tier because of how strong his free-hitting capabilitiy.
    If you have only 1 front liner, he's A-tier because enemies will start to notice him and target him instead.
    If there are no front-liners, he's B-tier because Raijin does not excel in boxing.

Must be nice to have dreams.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Sylvanus should be D- tier.

No damage, no mobility, no escape, and his only way of assaulting multiple people is a counter-initiate or by using a relic slot for Blink.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    I dont really think Ares is top tier in arena.

You can always counter him with beads or your own ult.

He doesnt really get your Aegis either because if you pop Aegis as a response to an Ares ult, you are dead anyways.

Only problem I have with him is his ridiculous cripple but then again every Guardian needs their CC somewhere.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I'll do mages last.. sorry, but ranking 24 gods take the most time.. especially when you count fricking Ah Puch and his damage bot, Anubis with his shitty mobility and self root but fucking stupid damage numbers and Zeus for the same reasons as Ah Puch

Also Goob.. there is no D- Tier.. sorry.. XD.. If there is I would put him there..

And Charmander.. ARES IS S TIER FOR A MULTITUDE OF REASONS..

No Escape is definitely a beads forcer on its own, which is definitely worth it..
    Shackles damage and his sole tankiness enables him to isolate a solo squishy out of position before letting his team burn the target to the ground
    Also Bolster Defense is probably an underrated buff in Arena.. The CCR is very strong and in a sense prevents longass stuns really working
    But the main reason is...
    my bias
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    I'll do mages last.. sorry, but ranking 24 gods take the most time.. especially when you count fricking Ah Puch and his damage bot, Anubis with his shitty mobility and self root but fucking stupid damage numbers and Zeus for the same reasons as Ah Puch

Also Goob.. there is no D- Tier.. sorry.. XD.. If there is I would put him there..

And Charmander.. ARES IS S TIER FOR A MULTITUDE OF REASONS..

No Escape is definitely a beads forcer on its own, which is definitely worth it..
    Shackles damage and his sole tankiness enables him to isolate a solo squishy out of position before letting his team burn the target to the ground
    Also Bolster Defense is probably an underrated buff in Arena.. The CCR is very strong and in a sense prevents longass stuns really working
    But the main reason is...
    my bias
    o

I guess you did say you had your opinion on this tierlist.

But if you let that get in the way, the tierlist doesnt really help other/new people.

Achievements:
    New people will fear Ares alright, but even then when I'm not that biased against Ares, he is definitely a good pick, and my other reasons can still clarify that am I right?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    New people will fear Ares alright, but even then when I'm not that biased against Ares, he is definitely a good pick, and my other reasons can still clarify that am I right?
    yeah yeah he is pretty good in general.

Just not as good as other CC gaurdians.