Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: nuwa's 3 width is too small making her "unfun"

  1. #61
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    218
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Actually if we say that it's not in an unthinking way, we back up our argumentations with solid reasons for thinking that way.
    A lot of people here in this topic has done nothing but compare her to other mages that serves a completely different role, and brings completely different things into the game.
    They all talk about damage, damage and damage, while Nuwa doesn't have only that, but high utility for her team to make use of.

    At this point I'm actually curious how you actually play her, what you build on her if you really believe she is in such need of buffs.
    Be aware of who you are addressing. I am sure in your mind you clump players together and can't tell the difference from up and down. I am sure that is where you get all of your mindless mantras from.

    That is what Smite does. Have you heard of an update or patch before? Every update they make god changes. They will compare every single mage with every other mage and sometimes any god out there. Based on these variations they make god changes. They made this thing called the forums where players voice their concerns regarding the variations. Thus, players post those on god feedback. Regardless whether Smite ever looks. Ultimately, it is up to Smite whether to agree with their player base or not.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Wow 2 people just wrote so much i could destroy that i dont know where or with wich one i should start.

    I start with 1 obvious example of how stupid those posts are. 1 for each.

    you mean "i cant answer to all the points made so im gonna handpick only one to trashtalk about"?

    zeclaria:
    The sad part where he trys to tell me that all gos i names deal less dmg. Let alone the CC. That part alone is enough to make you post invalid to be honest because you seriously dont know each single god.

    firstly, give me the facts that show you are indeed more experienced than zita like you claimed.

    and only an idiot would think that the single target cc those gods provie is better than aoe cc nu wa provides. and bring some numbers. actual numbers. its not an argument to say "it deals higher damage so youre wrong". actual arguments have numbers.



    NefariousFusion:
    Fog has really god utility ? 10% movement ? And youre only invisible when youre doing nothing. Good utility ? If the fog where also invisible and the enemy couldnt "see" you coming then yes.

    thats just a l2p issue. stop dying to lokis.

    Also what both of you dont seem to understand is that i am not complaining about this stuff because i am bad with her. I clearly stated before that i can understand why some people feel that way and i gave you facts why that is. And because i know how to play Nu Wa i know where her problems are.

    "facts". uhuh sure. you didnt even prove that you know how to play wa. you claimed that a single target cc that aphro has is better than wa's aoe stun lol.

    Arguments like :" I can play her so she is fine gid gud noob" doesnt help at all. I could play pre buff Zhong....so he didnt need any buffs i guess ? I mean i can play him so all of you need to get gud with him because i say he is fine right ? Thats the arrogant part .

    im pretty sure she never used the word "noob". or anything of the sort. but ok. and the difference between her saying that and you saying that is she proved herself. she has the stats to back her claim. you dont. and you chicken out like a pussy when asked to provide proof.

    I already had this discussion with zita and destroyed each and every single argument of her and in the end....i was right. And you know what ? I will be right again.

    only thing you destroyed is my brain cells with the overall stupidity your comments had.

    nuwas combo has the numbers of 180+250+%65+150+%25+150+%50=730+%140. and this is without ult or any extra ticks from fog.

    one of the examples you have against wa's damage(aphro). 320+%80+330+%90=650+%170

    keep in mind that when wa deals her damage, it also applies 60 prot shred which is true damage to any squishy that isnt going bruiser without any pen item, and is also much easier to apply cus aphro has to get into the faces of their enemy to achieve this number cus her birds are easy as fuck to dodge and back off is a melee skill while wa has a root to help confirm her combo.

    THIS is how you put up an argument. WITH NUMBERS. i could care less about your anectodal experience, for that is not proof. but you surely did "destroy our arguments" havent ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    Be aware of who you are addressing. I am sure in your mind you clump players together and can't tell the difference from up and down. I am sure that is where you get all of your mindless mantras from.

    That is what Smite does. Have you heard of an update or patch before? Every update they make god changes. They will compare every single mage with every other mage and sometimes any god out there. Based on these variations they make god changes. They made this thing called the forums where players voice their concerns regarding the variations. Thus, players post those on god feedback. Regardless whether Smite ever looks. Ultimately, it is up to Smite whether to agree with their player base or not.
    yeah thats why tons of gods stayed the exact same through several patches. /s. no patch cept mid season and season patches made any real significant changes in this game since i've started in season 2. in fact, outside of those patches and reworks, none of the gods playstyle changed in any way significant way.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    I never said I had a problem with Loki. Rofl Someone is projecting.

    Being able to kill with a god and finding that a god is underscaled is not the same thing. You sound really stupid everytime you say I have trouble with Nu Wa. I know big words confuse you.

    "Goo goo gaa gah... Nu Wa is fine because I say so. I play her." That is not a reason.
    its not "projecting", for its clear you are one of the players who cant play properly and complain about loki everywhere. it was a poke at the lack of game understanding you have. but i guess it just went over your head.

    and ive supplied my argument with numbers and actual facts. you didnt do shit in that department. so its far more than "its fine cus i say so".
    Last edited by zecleria; 09-24-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  3. #63
    Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,095
    8
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    Be aware of who you are addressing. I am sure in your mind you clump players together and can't tell the difference from up and down. I am sure that is where you get all of your mindless mantras from.

    That is what Smite does. Have you heard of an update or patch before? Every update they make god changes. They will compare every single mage with every other mage and sometimes any god out there. Based on these variations they make god changes. They made this thing called the forums where players voice their concerns regarding the variations. Thus, players post those on god feedback. Regardless whether Smite ever looks. Ultimately, it is up to Smite whether to agree with their player base or not.
    I watch the patch notes stream,I review them at cold and analyze the consequences of specific balance changes, but I do that remaining as objective as possible, only in rare case I would attack or defend specific changes.
    And no, Gods doens't get compared with each other when deciding changes, and when happen it's only in rare cases.
    Gods changes are based over gods overall performance in a long period of time, and it's taken extra care in wich context specific god is good or bad, noticing how a gods performs in several of the game modes, either conquest or arena, either casual or ranked.
    It's actually fun how you put in the community in this reply, and it's thank to them that certain disastrous balance changes were taken (one of my favourite, give chronos 10 straight buffs for compensate the removal of the fatalis effect in his 2, after being called overpowered for 2 years).
    I know very well that at the end it's hirez themselves that will either agree or disagree with the feedback the community gives to them, wich also leads me to sincerly pity them for having to keep in consideration several hypocrital, confused and clear lack of skill feedback inpust form spoken community.
    I can be a guardian angel

    or a rampaging demon

  4. #64
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    218
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    I watch the patch notes stream,I review them at cold and analyze the consequences of specific balance changes, but I do that remaining as objective as possible, only in rare case I would attack or defend specific changes.
    And no, Gods doens't get compared with each other when deciding changes, and when happen it's only in rare cases.
    Gods changes are based over gods overall performance in a long period of time, and it's taken extra care in wich context specific god is good or bad, noticing how a gods performs in several of the game modes, either conquest or arena, either casual or ranked.
    It's actually fun how you put in the community in this reply, and it's thank to them that certain disastrous balance changes were taken (one of my favourite, give chronos 10 straight buffs for compensate the removal of the fatalis effect in his 2, after being called overpowered for 2 years).
    I know very well that at the end it's hirez themselves that will either agree or disagree with the feedback the community gives to them, wich also leads me to sincerly pity them for having to keep in consideration several hypocrital, confused and clear lack of skill feedback inpust form spoken community.
    They litteraly use the words that they are comparing them. Both you and Zecleria are clearly illiterate. Those who actually read them and understand words know that is what they base their changes on.

  5. #65
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,835
    21
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    It's kind of sad that Nu Wa is one of those gods plagued with such a crap or challenged playerbase that there has to be one-three threads dedicated to asking for unreasonable buffs to her.

    Along with that, people consider her to be naturally underwhelming. It's a miracle HR hasn't overbuffed her.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,402
    11
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    @zecleria

    Do you know why i dont take my time answering to all the shit youre posting ? BECAUSE I FUCKING DID ALREADY IN OVER 9000 OTHER NU WA THREADS !

    You need prove i am experienced with Nu Wa ? READ THE POSTS THEY PROVE IT !


    Another example of how stupid your and the other arguments are:
    - But fog is an utility ability no dmg ability. WITH 10% MOVEMENT OH SHIT THAT MOBILITY !
    - But it also makes you invisible in a moderate area. THIS GAME HAS TONS OF AOE TO SHIT ON THAT AREA.
    - But...but youre invisi... THEY SEE THE FUCKING FOG COMING AT THEM 1 MILE PER HOUR !
    - But you can sneak attack with it. Oh look Nu Wa fog and no one else around...WHERE THE FUCK COULD THEY BE ?

    I even wrote the importand stuff BIG so you dont miss them again.


    This ability has no dmg at all and the so called mobility is more like a gimmick.

    If THAT are the valid and solid points of you guys then there is no helping you. I dont even talk about your so called "numbers" because THAT would bring me on a new level....a level of which the post would be deleted for sure.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    @zecleria

    Do you know why i dont take my time answering to all the shit youre posting ? BECAUSE I FUCKING DID ALREADY IN OVER 9000 OTHER NU WA THREADS !

    You need prove i am experienced with Nu Wa ? READ THE POSTS THEY PROVE IT !

    all your "facts" are nothing but self sucking "i know what im talking about" without any proof. no, what you keep sprouting as facts have no numbers, no stats and no credibility behind your claim of being more experienced. show us your win rate and worshipper count and builds with nu wa and then we can talk about your "proof".

    Another example of how stupid your and the other arguments are:
    - But fog is an utility ability no dmg ability. WITH 10% MOVEMENT OH SHIT THAT MOBILITY !
    - But it also makes you invisible in a moderate area. THIS GAME HAS TONS OF AOE TO SHIT ON THAT AREA.
    - But...but youre invisi... THEY SEE THE FUCKING FOG COMING AT THEM 1 MILE PER HOUR !
    - But you can sneak attack with it. Oh look Nu Wa fog and no one else around...WHERE THE FUCK COULD THEY BE ?

    I even wrote the importand stuff BIG so you dont miss them again.

    all those "important" stuff are just more and more proof that you suck ass.

    This ability has no dmg at all and the so called mobility is more like a gimmick.

    "no damage". it has damage. no, its not a good amount of damage. but it does have damage.

    If THAT are the valid and solid points of you guys then there is no helping you. I dont even talk about your so called "numbers" because THAT would bring me on a new level....a level of which the post would be deleted for sure.

    and this is where you just fucked up. go check up on her numbers. they are very much correct. it doesnt take long to do that checking as well, but i can see you are too stupid for that.
    you are an idiot that doesnt know how to put an argument you are just resorting to ad hominem like a true imbecile. if you have no numbers to back your claims up(which i know you dont cus youre too stupid for a proper argument) why dont you stop throwing tantrums like a manchild and shut the fuck up? retards such as yourself who cant put up an argument is the main reason why hirez does not listen to community. and i KNOW that even if they made her fog deal scylla crush+ult levels of damage you would still suck ass with her, solely cus you are bad. and if nobody will talk with actual numbers and facts here i'll just stop responding. i have more important shit to do than try to knock some logic into thick brains that dwell within the internet.
    Last edited by zecleria; 09-25-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  8. #68
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    218
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    @zecleria

    Do you know why i dont take my time answering to all the shit youre posting ? BECAUSE I FUCKING DID ALREADY IN OVER 9000 OTHER NU WA THREADS !

    You need prove i am experienced with Nu Wa ? READ THE POSTS THEY PROVE IT !


    Another example of how stupid your and the other arguments are:
    - But fog is an utility ability no dmg ability. WITH 10% MOVEMENT OH SHIT THAT MOBILITY !
    - But it also makes you invisible in a moderate area. THIS GAME HAS TONS OF AOE TO SHIT ON THAT AREA.
    - But...but youre invisi... THEY SEE THE FUCKING FOG COMING AT THEM 1 MILE PER HOUR !
    - But you can sneak attack with it. Oh look Nu Wa fog and no one else around...WHERE THE FUCK COULD THEY BE ?

    I even wrote the importand stuff BIG so you dont miss them again.


    This ability has no dmg at all and the so called mobility is more like a gimmick.

    If THAT are the valid and solid points of you guys then there is no helping you. I dont even talk about your so called "numbers" because THAT would bring me on a new level....a level of which the post would be deleted for sure.
    Don't even bother with these illiterate trolls. Unless your post includes a copy of a dictionary or math basics for children. They will not understand a word of it. Users can read both and draw their own conclusions.

    They can't even tell the difference between your post and mine. Rofl

  9. #69
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    Don't even bother with these illiterate trolls. Unless your post includes a copy of a dictionary or math basics for children. They will not understand a word of it. Users can read both and draw their own conclusions.

    They can't even tell the difference between your post and mine. Rofl
    The way I see it is that they have brought up viable points to have countered both yours and Ichimarou's. The fact they brought up data while both of you brought up nothing evidential to back up their claims pretty much shows who is constructive out of the two in regards to balancing Nu Wa.

    I suggest to actually read their posts with a clear conscience and not angrily rebuke them as trolls when they've done nothing, but attempt to show you the error of your opinion.

    These people have invested a lot of time in Smite trying to have a concurrent balance and it helps the HR team gather data by bringing numbers and not biased untested opinions to help allocate balance on a grander scale. Players that don't give enough insight and complain that the Gods they play are not meriting to current Gods, HR will ignore.

    What numbers can you bring to the conversation to allocate in making Nu Wa better when it has been nothing, but attempted complaints about a Goddess that has her advantages and disadvantages like any other balanced God? Team comp, item building, and plays exist for a reason and utilizing that Nu Wa is just bad without proper explanations utilizing the proper points of God Balance is pretty much gains nothing.

    I've been on the forums long enough to see people like yourself rebuke and insult, but never follow to reply with numbers, advantages, disadvantages, item building, and team composition in one setting.

    All I see are the negatives, never the overall positives. God comparisons can be done right, but not in a way that's viable unless their kits are designed to work in a similar way. Item builds do impact the way a God can work like how Poseidon back in S1 had better alignment with Spear compared to other Gods.

    Do not use your experience as a condition for God balance. Properly test, gain data, and access your self plays.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 09-25-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  10. #70
    Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,979
    28
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,175
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Rep Power
    50
    Cleaning Complete



    Carry on.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 09-25-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •