Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: nuwa's 3 width is too small making her "unfun"

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead toyanap's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

nuwa's 3 width is too small making her "unfun"

as someone who mains nuwa and occasionally plays other mages, i think her 3 (her main nuke/dps source)'s width is stupidly small and is almost impossible to hit your soldier + your 3 at the same time against people that are moving full speed around and that makes her quite unfun, it's range is already relatively short so you're exposed as a mage with no escape to cast it and the reward isnt even that big

i also play sol a lot and landing sol's 2 is completely braindead in comparison, it does more damage, it slows and it has more range and at the same time sol even has an escape

or zeus's shield + chain lighting, they have more range and in general are much easier to land and zeus has much higher damage and lower cooldowns so he can afford making non-cdr items and do something defensive, unlike nuwa with who if you dont get max cdr shes just much worse

other mages feel so much easier than nuwa cus their skills are much easier to land while nuwa relies on her 3 for her damage and her stun and the hitbox of that is super small and it results in a lot of frustration .. .and then i played morrigan once and i got way more damage than i get as nuwa on average because her hitboxes were much better and her skill is relatively the same concept

if her 3's width is increased she'll be way more viable and reliable and fun to play while still remaining "the same"

same goes with her passive by teh way, too hard to build up to in a fight where u have to land autos as squishy mage and too hard to land to unless u have prior cc
    Last edited by toyanap; 09-13-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,716
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Or you could just practice aiming your Nu Wa skillshots. Not everyone needs to be braindead in aim like Sol and Zeus are.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Or make her 3 lock-target like ult so ppl can play with closed eyes
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Or you could just practice aiming your Nu Wa skillshots. Not everyone needs to be braindead in aim like Sol and Zeus are.
    ok, land all 8 hits of her ult to a target who aren't afk or chain cc'ed, not an ulting Ymir/Hades/Anubis(and not your friend, who stand still to make you land it), make a video and post here, then we can talk about "braindead in aim"...

and even if you mean her 2... this ability just got targeter for it in this patch, which allready means it wasn't super easy to land, otherwise ppl wouldn't ask for it.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Her 3 has to have that small width because once you hit your minions the AoE is huge. Its a fair trade situation.

You also have to keep in mind that a well placed 3 can hit the enemy TWICE. Hit the enemy first and then your minions behind them. GG you landed your 3 twice in one use.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Its called a skillshot for a reason
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,716
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    this ability just got targeter for it in this patch, which allready means it wasn't super easy to land, otherwise ppl wouldn't ask for it.

It got a targeter for clarity, not because it is a hard skillshot. xD
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    and even if you mean her 2... this ability just got targeter for it in this patch, which allready means it wasn't super easy to land, otherwise ppl wouldn't ask for it.

sol 2 is one of the single most braindead easy to hit things in this game im literally only mastery 1 with her and you can literally just toss it out in the general direction of the enemy and MAYBE miss
    delete fat
    i need to make it clear that objectively speaking raijin is the most attractive god in this game

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    nu wa base movemeant speed could use a small buff from 355 to 360 also her fog needs buff on the movement speed it gives maybe a after effect like skadi 3 make it 15% for 3 secs
    Last edited by babycookie; 09-14-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    It got a targeter for clarity, not because it is a hard skillshot. xD
    i didn't say it was a skillshot, i said it wasn't super easy to land. if it would be as easy to land as Zeus combo, aka braindead, why would Hi-Rez working around it 2 years after her release, if it naturaly had no targeter?

Quote Originally Posted by daddysgirl69 View Post
    sol 2 is one of the single most braindead easy to hit things in this game im literally only mastery 1 with her and you can literally just toss it out in the general direction of the enemy and MAYBE miss
    may be this is a secret for you, but any deployable circular AoE with a same or even slightly smaller radius is easier to land by difinition. with Sol 2 you, at least, have to keep in mind it doesn't pass through minions, walls and stuff, while you can place, for example, Scylla 2 or Poseidon 3 anywhere. behind minions, behind wall, behind enemy gods if they try to bodyblock you to save low hp god. Sol 2 can be blocked by anything...

and it is only easy to land when you throw it at max distance. if your ratget is closer to you, this ability is realy easy to miss, since it have same hitbox as basic attack untill it explode. look at Ah Puch 1, this thing have same hitbox at any distance, this ability is way more easy to land. Ah Puch 1, Scylla 1, Aphro 1(and don't even start about "skillshot", this ability hitbox just as big as Aphro herself), Chronos 3, Poseidon 1, Thoth 1, Zhong Kui 1, all those abilities are way easier to land at close distance, than Sol 2.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel