Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Useless Awesome chest

  1. #21
    Senior Member Chosen Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    1,450
    6
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    "Free gems" rofl. You mean you can get around 50 gems by logging in everyday for a week. I am sure they losing out on tons of money. Lol

    Yeah. It can. Super easily. A child sitting with a programmer could do it. Your fictional story about imaginary outfits being added doesn't impress me. They could just give me a fourth of the gem cost of a skin per chest and I would be fine with that. I would be mad at Smite to get boosters, but still better than checking empty chest randomly.
    Smite is completely free to download and play, and nothing, I repeat nothing purchaseable affects gameplay whatsoever. It's the ideal version of F2P with zero P2W mechanics.

    There's the godpack but that's not P2W it's Pay to have more Choices Instantly instead of Grinding Them.

    Literally the only thing besides that that maybe costs money is all cosmetics.

    Which you can get a few of by saving up gems from logins and events.

    Which is already hella generous. They also have large sales on buying gems, voicepacks, etc several times a year.

    Assuming 100 gems per event average, 5 events a year, 52 weeks login bonus...

    You can get ~3100 gems per year free. That's almost $50 of gems. It may not cost them money but it does mean they're quite generous.

    I mean, they could offer only 25 gems per week and no events. If they had done that since Beta, no one would bat an eye, and they'd only give out 1300 gems a year free.

    So at this point I feel like the whole thread is just full of entitlement and ungratefulness.
    Last edited by Lyralis; Yesterday at 09:19 AM.
    ~Favorite God: Scylla ~
    Worshipers: 5,500+
    Skill Level: Maybe Decent.
    Level: 99/160

    IGN: Anaïse

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  2. #22
    Member Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    180
    2
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Smite is completely free to download and play, and nothing, I repeat nothing purchaseable affects gameplay whatsoever. It's the ideal version of F2P with zero P2W mechanics.

    There's the godpack but that's not P2W it's Pay to have more Choices Instantly instead of Grinding Them.

    Literally the only thing besides that that maybe costs money is all cosmetics.

    Which you can get a few of by saving up gems from logins and events.

    Which is already hella generous. They also have large sales on buying gems, voicepacks, etc several times a year.

    Assuming 100 gems per event average, 5 events a year, 52 weeks login bonus...

    You can get ~3100 gems per year free. That's almost $50 of gems. It may not cost them money but it does mean they're quite generous.

    I mean, they could offer only 25 gems per week and no events. If they had done that since Beta, no one would bat an eye, and they'd only give out 1300 gems a year free.

    So at this point I feel like the whole thread is just full of entitlement and ungratefulness.
    You mean if you log in every single day you get a WHOLE 50$ worth. Wow! Smite must be a charity. All you have to do is play every single day rain or shine, never buy anything, never play with friends, and absolutely never talk about it. OR, crazy idea here, you cou could talk about the game you play every single day to everyone you know, try to get them to play, and spend money to get involved in the events. Thus giving Smite thousands of dollars worth of free advertisement and free profit from their "charity." Rofl

    Paying money to get involved in events is called business. There isn't anything to be grateful for. Getting a special skin just for me or giving me gems for being impressed by my gameplay are things to be grateful.

    You just feel entitled to feel superior not spending money because gems aren't exclusive.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; Yesterday at 09:00 PM.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...God#post839047

    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...t-Nameless-God

    All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

  3. #23
    Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242
    5
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Limited means limited lmao.

    And Thana skin really? T5 is a whole tier above Limited skins. (both will never return but Limited is like, won't return for 1e5 years, T5s won't return for 1.79769e308 years.)

    At best they'd put a few exclusive skins in there.
    Actually Thanatoast skin isn't much of limited as Hi-Rez sells it for 1k $$$ each year

    Exclusive is any skin that you can't get from direct purchase but from chests(and it's not limited already as it was the final reward in some event). And limited is limited. There was a time you could get that skin with not much effort... you failed(doesn't matter you didn't know Smite exist, you took a brake from it, was hospitalized or made a trip around a moon). It's your problem. I think Hi-Rez should hide these skins(like Thanatos, Thor, Anubis, new Bacchus one and many others)from these players accounts that didn't unlock it. So such dumb threads like this one would never happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    You mean if you log in every single day you get a WHOLE 50$ worth. Wow! Smite must be a charity. All you have to do is play every single day rain or shine, never buy anything, never play with friends, and absolutely never talk about it. OR you cou could talk about the game you play every single day to everyone you know, try to get them to play, and spend movey to get involved in the events. Thus giving Smite thousands of dollars worth of free advertisement and free profit from their "charity." Rofl

    Paying money to get involved in events is called business. There isn't anything to be grateful for. Getting a special skin just for me or giving me gems for being impressed by my gameplay are things to be grateful.

    You just feel entitled to feel superior not spending money because gems aren't exclusive.
    52x50 gems = 2600 gems
    5 events where you take 100 gems from each is 500 gems
    3100 gems = is like 40-45 dollars

    However, you login and play smite not for these gems I think? It's just an addition to actually get some stuff in this game(cosmetics). You get that for free while login, while playing you get FP and another rewards. They are all free. Complaining about it is bullshit. You treat this like some kind of work?

    I could actually understand complaining about season ticket rewards prices in FP that 30k is too much. Since it's called "free" stuff it takes so much effort to unlock all that "free", but when you act in a way you do it's just rude(would use another words to be honest).
    Last edited by xDarksacrificex; Yesterday at 06:53 PM.

  4. #24
    Member Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    180
    2
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    Actually Thanatoast skin isn't much of limited as Hi-Rez sells it for 1k $$$ each year

    Exclusive is any skin that you can't get from direct purchase but from chests(and it's not limited already as it was the final reward in some event). And limited is limited. There was a time you could get that skin with not much effort... you failed(doesn't matter you didn't know Smite exist, you took a brake from it, was hospitalized or made a trip around a moon). It's your problem. I think Hi-Rez should hide these skins(like Thanatos, Thor, Anubis, new Bacchus one and many others)from these players accounts that didn't unlock it. So such dumb threads like this one would never happen.



    52x50 gems = 2600 gems
    5 events where you take 100 gems from each is 500 gems
    3100 gems = is like 40-45 dollars

    However, you login and play smite not for these gems I think? It's just an addition to actually get some stuff in this game(cosmetics). You get that for free while login, while playing you get FP and another rewards. They are all free. Complaining about it is bullshit. You treat this like some kind of work?

    I could actually understand complaining about season ticket rewards prices in FP that 30k is too much. Since it's called "free" stuff it takes so much effort to unlock all that "free", but when you act in a way you do it's just rude(would use another words to be honest).
    Your post doesn't matter and is irrelevant. Dumb post like yours doesn't change the fact that you will find feedback in the feedback section. It doesn't matter if limited meant they chose to stop selling. The fact is that you are posting specifically and intentionally for feedback on Smite's method. If I want to call Smite's decision to make the limited skins unobtainable moronic and dumb. I can all day and night. Smite just doesn't have to agree.

    Every player could have my Anubis and Bacchus skin. They are trash compared to the Thanatos one. If by Thor you mean the transforming one. I don't want that one anyways. It's a stupid skin.

    You think you are superior to me complaining about the season tickets, but you are not. I have zero problems with them. I am complaining about empty chest that are supposed to be one of the most valuble chest in the game being empty. You are complaing that season tickets don't give you enough. They give you exclusive skins for a slightly higher price. What more does it need?

    You said that my post and opinion doesn't matter and called my post dumb. Then said Smite should hide things from me. The only one being rude is you. I never asked for Darksacrifice to post.

    Stick to the non feedback sections if different opinions are too much to handle.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; Yesterday at 09:30 PM.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...God#post839047

    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...t-Nameless-God

    All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

  5. #25
    Member Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    180
    2
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Patch 10.40

    Still 4 empty awesome chest.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...God#post839047

    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...t-Nameless-God

    All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Chosen Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    1,450
    6
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    You mean if you log in every single day you get a WHOLE 50$ worth. Wow! Smite must be a charity. All you have to do is play every single day rain or shine, never buy anything, never play with friends, and absolutely never talk about it. OR, crazy idea here, you cou could talk about the game you play every single day to everyone you know, try to get them to play, and spend money to get involved in the events. Thus giving Smite thousands of dollars worth of free advertisement and free profit from their "charity." Rofl

    Paying money to get involved in events is called business. There isn't anything to be grateful for. Getting a special skin just for me or giving me gems for being impressed by my gameplay are things to be grateful.

    You just feel entitled to feel superior not spending money because gems aren't exclusive.
    But the events are free lol.

    Assuming you save up your gems, you can enter 3 events per year which isn't too bad, given each event came with 2 T3-T4 skins plus other cosmetics.

    Btw if you really want Hirez to notice this post it on Reddit. They never check the forums.
    ~Favorite God: Scylla ~
    Worshipers: 5,500+
    Skill Level: Maybe Decent.
    Level: 99/160

    IGN: Anaïse

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  7. #27
    Member Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    180
    2
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    But the events are free lol.

    Assuming you save up your gems, you can enter 3 events per year which isn't too bad, given each event came with 2 T3-T4 skins plus other cosmetics.

    Btw if you really want Hirez to notice this post it on Reddit. They never check the forums.
    No they are not. The last adventure was free. The previous adventure you had to buy to have access to the church and castle to get the awesome chest.

    Did you even beat the hydra yourself? I mean no offense by this. I just find that it would be extremely stupid to be lectured on how to do an event that you couldn't even beat.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...God#post839047

    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...t-Nameless-God

    All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Chosen Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    1,450
    6
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    No they are not. The last adventure was free. The previous adventure you had to buy to have access to the church and castle to get the awesome chest.

    Did you even beat the hydra yourself? I mean no offense by this. I just find that it would be extremely stupid to be lectured on how to do an event that you couldn't even beat.
    No, I meant you can buy them with free gems.

    You get 2600 a year, each event cost 900 gems (Hercs gave refund 100 so 800, so 3 events).

    And no, I never got to even do Hercs on hard mode because SEA players don't know Adventures exist causing me to have to queue on NA.

    Try dodging anything with 300 ping even against NPCs. Yeah. Let alone HITTING things...
    ~Favorite God: Scylla ~
    Worshipers: 5,500+
    Skill Level: Maybe Decent.
    Level: 99/160

    IGN: Anaïse

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •