Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Useless Awesome chest

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Useless Awesome chest

Supposedly they are to have the most exclusive skins in the game. It has to be a lie because they give me nothing. Supposedly skins are going to be added, but after every update they are still useless. I have 4 of them and get nothing. Put the special thanatos skin in it or at least some of the limited skins. I don't know what century they plan on using them, but I am tired of carrying them over for no reason and checking every update.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 09-12-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Second Class
    Limited means limited lmao.

And Thana skin really? T5 is a whole tier above Limited skins. (both will never return but Limited is like, won't return for 1e5 years, T5s won't return for 1.79769e308 years.)

At best they'd put a few exclusive skins in there.
    ~Favorite God: Scylla ~
    Worshipers: 5,500+
    Skill Level: Maybe Decent.
    Level: 99/160

IGN: Anaïse

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Limited means limited lmao.

And Thana skin really? T5 is a whole tier above Limited skins. (both will never return but Limited is like, won't return for 1e5 years, T5s won't return for 1.79769e308 years.)

At best they'd put a few exclusive skins in there.
    Nothing means nothing. -.- "Most exclusive " should mean most exclusive. Nothing is more exclusive than that skin. Your criticism is counterproductive and off point.

I would gladly trade the trash Anubis one for the Thanatos one. I didn't even know Smite existed when it was released.

The point is Smite knows how many updates it has been since releasing these chest. Just put something of value in them or just give me gems aleady. It is really disheartening checking every update.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 09-12-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...God#post839047

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...t-Nameless-God

All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 438
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    "This chest contains a guaranteed Exclusive God Skin." - https://smite.gamepedia.com/Awesome_Chest

You really wanted T5 skin from free chest, wtf?
    T5 which required wasting like 8k gems in limited time?

"I want 100% chance for T4 skin from Winner Chests cause I cant play without skins and idc if HR would earn money or not." kind of?

Damn, some ppl need to play some of P2W games to start appreciate cosmetic system in Smite...
    Last edited by ZetoPL; 09-13-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    Nothing means nothing. -.- "Most exclusive " should mean most exclusive. Nothing is more exclusive than that skin. Your criticism is counterproductive and off point.

I would gladly trade the trash Anubis one for the Thanatos one. I didn't even know Smite existed when it was released.

The point is Smite knows how many updates it has been since releasing these chest. Just put something of value in them or just give me gems aleady. It is really disheartening checking every update.
    Exclusive means Exclusive. Exclusive is a type of skin tier. Limited is different and is a tier above - they'll NEVER appear EVER AGAIN. T5s are a further step above, because while Hirez can change their mind on Limited non-T5 skins in a few years without TOO much backlash, they would NEVER SURVIVE the outrage if T5s from years past came back.

Because it'd be insulting AF to those who forked over the cash and especially @Thanatos supported the game heavily when it was still new.

If Thana skin ever came back it'd be like 500,000 gems. Or in a chest with 0.000001% chance and 99.99999% chance to get 1 Favor. Chest costs 2000 gems.

----

Besides I don't see how my "criticism" (wtf it wasn't criticism, just stating of fact) is counterproductive and off point.

Limited MEANS LIMITED. As in, NEVER AGAIN.

Jesus this entitlement. Play some P2W games and then come back and say Hirez is unfair for giving you a chance to get Exclusive (which is T3 and T4 usually - T3 is 600 gems, T4 is chest only afaik) skins for....fucking FREE.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 09-13-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    ~Favorite God: Scylla ~
    Worshipers: 5,500+
    Skill Level: Maybe Decent.
    Level: 99/160

IGN: Anaïse

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    "This chest contains a guaranteed Exclusive God Skin." - https://smite.gamepedia.com/Awesome_Chest

You really wanted T5 skin from free chest, wtf?
    T5 which required wasting like 8k gems in limited time?

"I want 100% chance for T4 skin from Winner Chests cause I cant play without skins and idc if HR would earn money or not." kind of?

Damn, some ppl need to play some of P2W games to start appreciate cosmetic system in Smite...
    You are ignoring the part I said they could give me gems instead. -.-
    So you're saying because the chest gives me nothing after 6 updates I deserve nothing?

These aren't winner chest. These chest were not free handouts. I had to spend money and gems to get them. You have no idea how much money, gems, time, and effort it took me to get them. One chest is given only after playing the corrupted arena constantly and it was the grand prize. Another was given after slaying the hydra. Very few players succeded in this. I am sure the other two were in similar fashion.

Some players think they are entitled to things as free handouts. Others think spending money, time, and effort should mean something

All gods have potential. Strategy should be above skill. Cordination above solo play.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Exclusive means Exclusive. Exclusive is a type of skin tier. Limited is different and is a tier above - they'll NEVER appear EVER AGAIN. T5s are a further step above, because while Hirez can change their mind on Limited non-T5 skins in a few years without TOO much backlash, they would NEVER SURVIVE the outrage if T5s from years past came back.

Because it'd be insulting AF to those who forked over the cash and especially @Thanatos supported the game heavily when it was still new.

If Thana skin ever came back it'd be like 500,000 gems. Or in a chest with 0.000001% chance and 99.99999% chance to get 1 Favor. Chest costs 2000 gems.

----

Besides I don't see how my "criticism" (wtf it wasn't criticism, just stating of fact) is counterproductive and off point.

Limited MEANS LIMITED. As in, NEVER AGAIN.

Jesus this entitlement. Play some P2W games and then come back and say Hirez is unfair for giving you a chance to get Exclusive (which is T3 and T4 usually - T3 is 600 gems, T4 is chest only afaik) skins for....fucking FREE.
    Whatever. Why should I care what some elitist brat thinks Smite should hide skins away? All the skins I bought with my money and time they give out like candy. They are not better than me.

I would have played the game a year earlier if I knew it even existed. Just more elitist drivel.

If you used your head instead of giving me criticism over your criticism you would have realized long ago that it is about them being empty and not at all about what is in it. Just stating a fact.

They are not free chest. It is not impossible to get them for free, but I had to pay at least 400 gems, slay 3 bosses, conquer the areas without dying, and intentionally chose the chest if lucky to survive with two others for one chest. To think I used to respect and defend you Lyralis. Sad.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 09-15-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Eventually, they will add new skins to the chest. At that time, you'll get them for free. That's not a bad deal.
    PS4 Player
    Favorites: Kumba, Xing Tian, Bastet, Medusa, Skadi, Anubis, Chang'e

I am not a robot. I selected ALL the images with a storefront and ONLY the images with a storefront.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quelthos01 View Post
    Eventually, they will add new skins to the chest. At that time, you'll get them for free. That's not a bad deal.

Not really. I am talking about after like 6 updates. Still nothing. Yes they keep coming out with supposedly exclusive skins. None of them are ever added to the chest.

After 6 updates you stop getting excited about having 4 of them and start getting angry you have to check every patch.

Any other chest would at least give you boosters. -.-

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 438
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You are ignoring the part I said they could give me gems instead. -.-
    So you're saying because the chest gives me nothing after 6 updates I deserve nothing?
    If you have all exclusive skins then why even bother buying/doing quest for this chest?

Some players think they are entitled to things as free handouts. Others think spending money, time, and effort should mean something
    Nobody force you to play this mode, reward is only addition to adventure gameplay, for example I didnt bothered playing this mode only for rewards cause I simply didnt like it. Reverse scenario - I was played Trial of Herc even after collecting all rewards, just for fun.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.