Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Chronos delay

  1. #1
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    217
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Chronos delay

    They should make his hands of time move 2 or 3 times as fast. It is a skill ability that should take effort instead of patience. so many times I accidentally hit mana just because they take so long to move. His hands should move faster to give better control and give players much less time watching the hands of time.

  2. #2
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    2,655
    9
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    They should make his hands of time move 2 or 3 times as fast. It is a skill ability that should take effort instead of patience. so many times I accidentally hit mana just because they take so long to move. His hands should move faster to give better control and give players much less time watching the hands of time.
    It takes 0.5s approx to move 1 section. That's already good enough.

    3 times as fast...so like 0.2 sec per section? How tf would you ever hit the correct one besides luck if your ping is above 80.


    Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

    IGN: Šcylla

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  3. #3
    Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    17,895
    31
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    50
    I dont think it needs to move faster it seems fine to me
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  4. #4
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    217
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    It takes 0.5s approx to move 1 section. That's already good enough.

    3 times as fast...so like 0.2 sec per section? How tf would you ever hit the correct one besides luck if your ping is above 80.
    You clearly haven't played a game called Shadow Hearts. One of the best games you will ever play.

    Three times would be a little difficult even for me, but when you get the timing down. All four sections should be easy to hit. That is just max. It just needs to be faster.

    I am pretty average in timing. A skilled player could handle three times as child's play.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 09-12-2017 at 05:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    217
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    I dont think it needs to move faster it seems fine to me
    Have you watched the hands of time move? A skilled player could kill you long before you get the one you want.

    Maybe you are skilled enough to kill them without noticing it hampers you, but you can't prove it wouldn't make the god stronger if it was faster.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 09-12-2017 at 06:08 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    Have you watched the hands of time move? A skilled player could kill you long before you get the one you want.

    Maybe you are skilled enough to kill them without noticing it hampers you, but you can't prove it wouldn't make the god stronger if it was faster.
    But I saw Emilitoo play Chronos and he literally calculates everything to the dot.. he won't jump in if the hands are taking too long to reach section 4 or 3, and he only rewinds if he really needs it, and the clock arms doesn't reach section 1

  7. #7
    Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    17,895
    31
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    But I saw Emilitoo play Chronos and he literally calculates everything to the dot..
    <<<<<Chronos main here
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 09-13-2017 at 12:11 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  8. #8
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    <<<<<Chronos main here
    err... I know... so? XD
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

  9. #9
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    2,655
    9
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    4
    Ping ping ping ping ping.
    It's slow enough so ppl with bad ping can still actually get the right quadrant.


    Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

    IGN: Šcylla

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  10. #10
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    217
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Ping ping ping ping ping.
    It's slow enough so ppl with bad ping can still actually get the right quadrant.
    So other players should suffer.

    It is just an added time penalty after cooldown and mana. I am sure Smite created it to allow access to all four. It was not meant as an ability delay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •