Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why do we even post here

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    The changes incoming to the forums are positive to the point where it's literally a QoL redesign where user interaction is more prevelant.

You guys will love the changes to the point where it makes Reddit an irrevelant social network.
    As the saying goes, "I'll believe it when I see it."

The devs have NEVER really interacted with their own official forums. They got used to Reddit, and just decided to stay there, since that was "easier". They don't even post official patch notes on their own forums, they have to propagate them from Reddit over here. It's madness.

Why even HAVE "official forums" if the company doesn't give a shit about them? In all seriousness, they should simply scrap the forums and tell people "go talk about the game on Reddit, that's the only place you'll ever see a dev", and rename these forums "A Smite fan-site".

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RatGirl View Post
    As the saying goes, "I'll believe it when I see it."

The devs have NEVER really interacted with their own official forums. They got used to Reddit, and just decided to stay there, since that was "easier". They don't even post official patch notes on their own forums, they have to propagate them from Reddit over here. It's madness.
    Why even HAVE "official forums" if the company doesn't give a shit about them? In all seriousness, they should simply scrap the forums and tell people "go talk about the game on Reddit, that's the only place you'll ever see a dev", and rename these forums "A Smite fan-site".
    I found Reddit through a google link after trying to search for patch notes on here.. I went on Reddit and there was ask me anything post from hirez staff, guides from pro players. Patch related stuff in detail..

Makes this forum look like a waste lol.. I never joined Reddit because I tried to use the "official forums". But this forum seems a waste of time compaired to Reddit.. I remember asking a question about something to do with ps4 smite and got no response for like a week. Back then we had a ps4 section which was also dead or full of people complaining about the really bad matchmaking.. Which is 100% terrible on console.
    I like turtles

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisMiles View Post
    If you're NA let's link up and play, would have fun with your knowledge of mechanics, I bet!
    I play in any Non Latam Server.. my knowledge of mechanics aren't that high too..
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games